Long cycle, prescribed Provera. But did I O?

curiousowl

Reaction score
Hey ladies, here's my chart. I was sick from CD51-55 but do you think I could have possibly O'd CD59? CD57 and 59 my OPKs were super light but CD58 it was significantly darker. I know it's not positive dark (and actually I think the picture makes it look slightly darker than it was in person) but maybe I had a short surge and since I only tested once maybe I missed it? I know I need to wait and see on my chart but I'm flying across the country tonight and that messes with my temps, so they'll be too high the next few days. I'll adjust them but still, not super accurate. I just don't want to start Provera if I O'd. What do you think, what would you do? If I didn't O I just really want to end this stupid cycle and move on.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
Well, the opk isn't positive but close. Your temp does show a little dip after the big dip. What was your cm like today? Any ovulation pains? I normally have to take 3 opks a day to catch my surge.

So yesterday my CM was back to creamy. This morning it was stretchy again so I'm still not sure. I don't think I felt any O pains but I haven't O'd since I came off the pill and I was on it for 8 years. My temp today was 97.7 when I took it but I'm jet-lagged. I adjusted it but it could be totally off. So confusing! I really want to take the Provera but I just started Vitex too so maybe that jumpstarted my O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->