Long cycles and the tww

Kburt - Welcome!! If you're having a slew of symptoms, I'd think you're definitely post-O and feeling progesterone symptoms at least. Good luck!!

Crazycatlady - When I O'd this month, I felt AF symptoms really mild right before. Also I get sharp pains on my side several times during my cycle, so I have to couple it with EWCM to know if it was definitely O pain. But if you don't get the pain, I think you did O 4 days ago. These symptoms could be your body preparing for a fertilized egg. Or the cramping could be implantation. It might be too early for pregnancy symptoms but you never know!! Let's see if the symptoms persist. Fingers crossed it's implantation! Keep BD-ing just to make sure!

Oh yeah - forgot to say that I had a big temp drop this morning. And AF cramps still. Come on, AF! I know you're coming so just show up already! :witch:

CD 35 and no af but I'm convinced it's on it way but I been having other symptoms and feel different this month.

I'm so confused this month

Being on Vitex this first cycle, my symptoms have been super whacky too. Totally different than my other cycles. I started feeling AF symptoms over a week ago, convinced AF was almost here. I think our bodies are adjusting with the Vitex. FX your different symptoms are from a BFP, but it sounds like you're going through the same thing as me. Hopefully you get AF or a BFP soon!!

I hope you guys get bfps! And if not I hope at least af shows up soon so you can try again! Ksquared what cd are you on now? Have you tested again?

No sharp pain since that one time. I don't think I know my cycle/ovulation symptoms well enough yet as only been off bcp for a few cycles now so not really sure what to think.

How long after ovulation does implantation occur?

I believe it is between CD6 and 12! I swear I had the worst cramps and a couple tiny pink drops on CD6, so I have my fx'd it was implantation!
So excited to see some BFP's from everyone soon!!!

AF is starting!! :witch: It's so funny because every cycle I am waiting so long and I know I'm not pregnant, so I'm actually happy when AF has arrived. Started getting some very faint spotting this afternoon, and it's now building. Not red blood yet but maybe in a couple of hours. So compared to last cycle, it was about 10 days shorter (more like 9.5 days). So glad to finally get started on a new cycle with a new opportunity.

Crazycatlady5--I am currently 8dpo (at least that is what I think, no opk's to back that statement, just knowing my body) and yes I tested...BFN of course! I have no will power and a ton of tests so I tend to POAS a little more than I should 😳. I need to tell my husband to hide them from me until certain dates! Haha!!! Where are you now in your cycle?
Ksquared--darn that witch!! But that is a great outlook. It's nice to finally be able to know where you are in the cycle for once!!

I'm currently wondering if BFing is messing with my cycles...I don't plan on stopping in order to conceive (No one should NEED to) just want to know if there is something I can do!

I'm either 4dpo or just oed today, not sure! Didn't use opks so kind of going by symptoms/what my apps say. We've bded everyday since New Year's Eve except for Sunday, so hopefully we've covered our bases! Now to try and not over analyze and symptom spot!! That's the hard part!

Sorry af showed up! But I'm glad vitex seems to be helping! That's a relief! If I get a bfn again I may look into it too!

Kburt when will you test again?

I'm thinking Monday? If I can make it!!! When do you plan on testing Crazycatlady?? I'm feeling like it's just not my month, even with symptoms...I don't know what my body is doing since my first kiddo!

Thanks Kburt and crazycatlady :).

Kburt - I hope that was implantation bleeding! It would be in about the right time frame. I personally can't take seeing BFNs very well, so I'd wait if you can. I know it's so hard sometimes!

Crazycatlady - Sounds like you did everything you could this month. FX so hard for you!

I know I hate seeing bfns. I'm going to try and wait till the 23rd, that's when af is supposed to be due. So hard to wait, but even worse seeing a bfn.

The tww is the worst, I'm such a bad symptom spotter. My husband hates it too because whenever I'm symptom spotting he gets his hopes up and then is crushed when it doesn't happen.

Seriously, the TWW is the absolute worst. I always say I'm not going to symptom spot, or that I'll be able to tell the difference between normal symptoms and a BFP, but every month there's something new and I convince myself that I'll get a BFP. I'm not sure how to avoid that. I think I'll temp until I'm sure I ovulated, and then stop. And maybe no OPKs since I haven't ever had a clear positive. I do really like my Ovia app for tracking symptoms and CM, if you're looking for another app. Very user friendly and has lots of helpful info.

Ok maybe I will look into that. I need to get better about analyzing cm, I still don't really understand what I'm looking for!

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA; I've been visiting family the last couple days and enjoying some time with my OH while he had off of work.

I'm on cd41 now - no AF yet and no BFP. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm not very thrilled that this has been a longer cycle than normal. According to my app, AF is 5 days late so far. At this point, I kind of just want AF to come so that I can move on to next cycle.

ksquared - sorry to hear that AF got you. FX for this next cycle! :flower: You have a great outlook on getting AF! And I'm glad that the vitex seems to be helping make your cycles shorter.

crazycatlady - Sounds like you've done everything that you can this month. Lots and lots of :dust: to you!

I'm a horrible symptom spotter too. Every cycle I say I won't symptom spot and I'll just see what happens, but that never works out that way. I've gotten a little better about not over analyzing everything, but not much. :dohh: What I'm especially bad for is getting negative tests and not believing them. If I get a BFN, I'll just brush it off by telling myself it's too early or I didn't hold long enough before I tested, etc.

Ok maybe I will look into that. I need to get better about analyzing cm, I still don't really understand what I'm looking for!

Bit gross, but have look at the photos on this page..https://www.babycentre.co.uk/l1047500/what-cervical-mucus-looks-like#/0

I'm the worst at symptom spotting, but I will tell you, I am also the worst at BFP spotting ;-) I hate those darn BFN's so much I convince myself I can see a second line! Ha!
I have decided to wait a week from today. I'm having some really bad cramping, and so if the witch hasn't shown by then I will go for it.
Until then, my husband has hid them in an undisclosed location ;-)

Aidensmomma, I totally do that too, try to believe it's too early! This time I'm pretty sure about when I ovulated, with you guys helping me with the symptoms (thank you!) so hopefully that helps! I hope you get your bfp soon! How many dpo are you?

Thanks Lillian!

That is so funny kburt!

I'm the worst at symptom spotting, but I will tell you, I am also the worst at BFP spotting ;-) I hate those darn BFN's so much I convince myself I can see a second line! Ha!
I have decided to wait a week from today. I'm having some really bad cramping, and so if the witch hasn't shown by then I will go for it.
Until then, my husband has hid them in an undisclosed location ;-)

:rofl:
I do the same thing re seeing a second line. I truly think I'm worse about tests than I am with symptom spotting. :dohh:

Aidensmomma, I totally do that too, try to believe it's too early! This time I'm pretty sure about when I ovulated, with you guys helping me with the symptoms (thank you!) so hopefully that helps! I hope you get your bfp soon! How many dpo are you?

Thanks Lillian!

That is so funny kburt!

Thank you :) I'm not actually sure how many dpo I am. I thought I ovulated somewhere around the 25th, but I can't be sure. I don't chart/temp or use opks....it's just a lot of guesswork based on cm. Unfortunately, my cm has been the same for around 3 weeks now, with very little changes, so I'm not even 100% sure I've even ovulated yet. I am all my usual after-o symptoms (like sore bbs) and I've had some cramping, but AF has yet to show her ugly face. I last tested on January 7th with a BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->