Long cycles and the tww

Cause of my ibs I can't eat bananas and because of te constipation I've had so that's why she recommended the magnesium to stop the leg cramps (if I get them this time) since bananas are a great source of constipation lol

So what is your scan date aidens?

My scan date is January 22nd - so a little less than 2 weeks away. I'm so, so impatient.

Oh my goodness, it feels like forever since I visited this thread, and I'm so excited to see all the BFPs!!
Congrats, Ladies!!! :wohoo:

I'm 2dpo today and desperately want this to be my lucky month! DH is having surgery before I O again, so TTC will be on hold until he recovers....that makes this my only shot at a 2016 baby!!!

At least I FINALLY had my blood sugar properly tested! They put me on Metformin, then took me off Clomid this cycle, and I ovulated without it! I hope this is a good sign!!!!! Wish me luck!....maybe being surrounded by all your BFPs, some:dust:will rub off on me

Hi nmv! Good to see you again. Glad you were able to get some tests done and that you had a good ovulation this cycle. Fingers crossed you'll be looking at a shiny bfp soon!!

So I've started a pregnancy board for those of us with our bfps :). I feel a little guilty posting in here about pregnancy since this is a ttc forum. Hope that's ok with everyone. Will definitely continue to check in here though! Just thought the other thread could get more into the day-to-day stuff. Aidensxmomma and HopefullyOpto (and maybe nmv soon! And of course anyone else who wants to join), hope to see you there :).

Here's the thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nancy-together-august-september-rainbows.html

Hi ladies! I just wanted you all to know that everyone is welcome on the thread I started. I am so sorry if anyone felt excluded or unwelcome. It was not my intention and I guess I didn't do a great job at explaining that. I am so sorry.

The reason I started the other thread was because I didn't want to hurt any ttc-ers here by talking so much about pregnancy. I've been on that end and it's hard. I thought it would be better for us to talk about pregnancy on the pregnancy forum instead of ttc, so that this one could continue as a ttc thread for ladies with long cycles. But again, anyone who wants to join us on the other thread is most welcome! Ladies who are ttc or wtt or other, ladies who went through this journey with us and have their beautiful babies, and ladies who are pregnant now.

Again I am so sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. I love you all - you have been so supportive to me and I want to continue to support all of you. Lots and lots of love and hugs to everyone.

:flower:

I think I may have been overly emotional that day lol yay hormones!

I think it's a good idea so ttcers aren't annoyed by our pregnancy comments. Will try to remember and keep it to a minimum!

I know I said already, but CONGRATS on being team blue!! So exciting, Mommyxofxone! :)

how is everyone? dh just finished painting the baby room yesterday!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=940370&d=1460980174

Hey ladies! It's been months! Did you all have your little babes already? If not you must be close!

I had my baby girl 8 weeks ago today. She is growing like a weed and is just perfect!

How are you honey? Xx

J arrived 10 weeks ago on his due date! how are you crazycatlady? what have you been up to lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->