Long cycles and the tww

Wonder weeks are leaps inbabies brain development (I think! I don't remember exactly) but helps you figure out when to expect fussy times etc.

So excited for your scan! Let's think of it as a dating scan instead :)

Yeah I don't know exactly how they know or what they base the wonder weeks on but so far seems really accurate!

i know the one around 4 months was really bad for us. yikes.

do you happen to have a link to the website about it? i think i'd like to have them again so i can prepare

Look what I got for Christmas! :happydance:

Attachments

• 122515SizeEdited.jpg
    122515SizeEdited.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 10
I'm 11dpo now, but 10dpo for that test. I got a faint line on an FRER the day before, but I haven't had a chance to get any more yet.

Congrats again Hun! Just left your journal a second ago :) so happy for you!

That's awesome, Aidensxmomma!! I got my bfp at 10dpo too this time around. It was nerve-wracking having so many tests around and knowing so early because then I'd test too often and not allow myself enough time to see progression. So I'd wait a solid 2 days between each test, and make sure you have a nice concentrated pee sample to test with. I definitely caused myself unneeded worry. But I'm so so happy for you! I hope you're feeling good/excited and just riding these happy waves right now. Aw I wish we were in the same pregnancy group, but you'd be due in September right?

OnErth - Oh my goodness, that's crazy long! I hope you can get some help with regulating your cycles so you don't have to wait so long!

Thanks so much ladies! I'm super excited but also super worried. I'm trying to just enjoy it though. I'm going to try to call my doctor to get in for blood tests so hopefully that can help reassure me. I have not been testing constantly, though - I ran out of pregnancy tests :haha:

ksquared - Yes, I am pretty sure that I'm sure in September. I think around the 7th, but I'll know for sure after I see the doctor.

OnErth - That is an incredibly long cycle. Have you talked to your doctor to try to induce your period at all? :hugs:

Exciting, Aidensxmomma!

Mommyxofxone - Lucky duck! That must be a magical feeling. I can't wait to experience that myself for the first time!

Afm - I had an hcg and progesterone blood test. Did it yesterday at 6pm. Hcg is at 19331, so good and high even though I don't have any other tests to compare it to. However progesterone was 21.4 on December 18, right after I went off Vitex, and yesterday's result is 16.7. So now I'm panicking that it's going down! Everywhere I've read says it's supposed to go up and then plateau until the placenta takes over around 10 weeks. 16.7 is stil within normal range, but I'm waiting to hear from my doctor. Might have to go on the suppositories. Erg, I hate this worry. I did have some morning sickness today, and feeling more pressure/light cramps so hopefully it means things are still progressing fine. I have 10 more days until my first scan.

i didn't feel dd until 22 weeks. i had an anterior placenta. I don't know yet what i have for placenta this time i'll ask at my scan. but i remember waiting for FOREVER for dd to move!

it's worth the wait though!

and i didn't cramp with dd but omg with this one? cramped for weeeeeks. read that was all normal too. i freak out about little things. lol

so far this pregnancy has been putting a ton of pressure lower down which i'm worried will cause issue later in the pregnancy. overall this one has been less 'pleasant'

ms lasted longer, and weirder, no vomiting but nausea throughout the day. then in second tri i'm tired, and the headaches oh my. almost daily headaches. :(

waiting til i feel more constant kicking so i'll remember why we're doing this again lol.

I'm sorry you've had a rougher time of it with this pregnancy. At least you're past the first tri. It will be a dream come true to finally make it to the 2nd tri and feel like things will be ok! Thankfully I've had more/different symptoms this time around so that gives me hope that I'll have a good outcome this time.

Doctor is having me start progesterone. At the very least, I can stop worrying about my levels being low and hopefully stop obsessing/worrying so much. Glad my scan is coming up and my doctor said I can call and come in sooner if I get any spotting, which I haven't.

i really shouldn't complain, some people are really sick the whole time.

i'm glad you've had no more spotting- hope you are feeling more confident because of that. glad about the supplements. hopefully they'll keep everything working just fine.

the whole process kind of has us all on edge til the baby is actually here in our arms doesnt it? lol i forgot about that part!

Thanks. I haven't had any spotting at all the whole time, so yes that's good. The pharmacy didn't have the supplements in stock so I have to get them today at another one. Hoping then I can relax a bit.

Happy New Year, everyone!

i know the one around 4 months was really bad for us. yikes.

do you happen to have a link to the website about it? i think i'd like to have them again so i can prepare

I just downloaded the app for my phone, so I don't know the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->