Long cycles and the tww

Congrats aidensmomma! So happy for you! Sounds like you had a great Christmas!

How was Christmas for the rest of you ladies?

And how far along are you now mommyofone and ksquared?

I didn't feel anything but flutters until probably around 22 weeks or somewhere around there either. And I had morning sickness until the third trimester. But in the end it meant a very healthy baby!

My little man is already in 3-6 m clothes. He's 8 weeks old tomorrow. Can't believe how time flies!

i know the one around 4 months was really bad for us. yikes.

do you happen to have a link to the website about it? i think i'd like to have them again so i can prepare

I just downloaded the app for my phone, so I don't know the link.

ok whats the app name?

Congrats aidensmomma! So happy for you! Sounds like you had a great Christmas!

How was Christmas for the rest of you ladies?

And how far along are you now mommyofone and ksquared?

I didn't feel anything but flutters until probably around 22 weeks or somewhere around there either. And I had morning sickness until the third trimester. But in the end it meant a very healthy baby!

My little man is already in 3-6 m clothes. He's 8 weeks old tomorrow. Can't believe how time flies!

i'm 16 weeks today hun, and is this your first? cause with my first i didn't feel anything until 22 weeks. but i also had an anterior placenta. This one i have no idea about the placenta but will ask at the appt on the 18th.

I'm sorry you had morning sickness so long! I also had a very healthy baby but didn't have ms passed about 9 weeks. So far all my sickness ended at 9 months again. this pregnancy is following my last pretty closely minus cravings and so forth.

Crazycatlady - Wow, 8 weeks already! Time sure flies. I'm 7 weeks on Wednesday. My scan is on Friday and I'm trying to remain positive and optimistic. Felt pretty normal the last few days after getting good sleep, but after being back at work today I had some bloating/constipation/gagging this evening. Which I'd rather have symptoms anyway as long as I don't get too nauseous. We'll see what tomorrow brings. My belly is already sticking out too, and my mom likes to remind me how she didn't show until 4-5 months. But I'm like my sister who showed really early too. So I guess I'm not that weird, mom. Lol.

omg ksquared my mom is the same. I had to go into maternity pants this time at 7 weeks. it was awful. all bloat. she only gained 16 pounds with me much later, and only like 19 with my brother her second pregnancy. its like seriously? i know my body isn't built like yours but what are you trying to achieve by making me feel so much bigger? she likes to say how large i got last time gave her physical pain. well, prepare for pain again cause i bet i'll get bigger faster. i've finally leveled out thank goodness and hoping the large comments will stop for a bit.

Haha. I know, it makes me feel like I'm such a fatty or something for showing early! At least my sister has had 3 kids and she showed way early and didn't lose the baby belly in between her kids either. And I wonder if clothes were different back then and hid things until farther along. Right now I just look like I've got a food baby, lol.

How are you doing, Aidensxmomma?

Well I am pretty sure my mom showed off her thin self so definitely not the clothes lol. She was super thin.

I think I'm just a fatty ;)

Mommyofone - it's called the wonder weeks. I just bought the book today so I'll see how it is. My little man is in the second leap and fits it pretty closely! Yes he's my first. Are you going to find out if you're having a boy or girl?

Sounds like everything's going great ksquared!

I gained 40 lbs in my pregnancy! I felt like a house! I was in maternity pants by 11 weeks. Was definitely bloated early, probably around 9 weeks I could notice it. But it was all fluid and baby gain, I had excess amniotic fluid. By 3 weeks post partum I only had 6 lbs to go to my pre baby weight. All though I fear my belly will never look as flat as it did, I'm only a few lbs over now but I still don't fit my pants :( and mat pants fall off me now, so basically I just wear leggings and sweat pants now... Must go shopping.

Mommyofone - it's called the wonder weeks. I just bought the book today so I'll see how it is. My little man is in the second leap and fits it pretty closely! Yes he's my first. Are you going to find out if you're having a boy or girl?

Sounds like everything's going great ksquared!

I gained 40 lbs in my pregnancy! I felt like a house! I was in maternity pants by 11 weeks. Was definitely bloated early, probably around 9 weeks I could notice it. But it was all fluid and baby gain, I had excess amniotic fluid. By 3 weeks post partum I only had 6 lbs to go to my pre baby weight. All though I fear my belly will never look as flat as it did, I'm only a few lbs over now but I still don't fit my pants :( and mat pants fall off me now, so basically I just wear leggings and sweat pants now... Must go shopping.

hey hun yup definitely finding out!!! on the 18th actually. :) so stay tuned ;)

I gained 30 in my first. gained pounds without relly trying although i was addicted to milkshakes. this pregnancy i'm not feeling that need to attack food as much and definitely don't really care with the ice cream thing. it's just not craving that. it really loves cheese and peanut butter (i'm guessing boy) and i can't really eat those without having constipation problems so i try to avoid them unless of course i can't fend off the cravings pulls. so far it's been easy to ignore. with dd i woke at 3 am NEEDING MILK or i felt like i'd die! constantly sucking down milk it was nuts.

after baby, no my belly never went flat again either. i call it my baby pouch. it's there, nothing i can do. i did fit in prepregnancy pants by 3 weeks post partum. and i lost a ton with breastfeeding. but, by 6 months post i had gained ten pounds as i was still eating a ton to keep up with bfing and dd had slowed and i hadn't noticed. :dohh:

Hi ladies :wave:

I'm doing pretty well so far. I got betas done this week and everything seems to be going as it should. :thumbup: My betas on Tuesday (4w, 6d) were 2096 and my betas today (5w, 1d) 4629. My doctor is happy with the results and so am I. I have an ultrasound and my first official OB appointment on January 22nd. I'm very impatiently waiting.

Hope you are all doing well. :flower:

So excited for your first scan aidens!! My next ob tomorrow and then just til 18th for our gender one :) although I'm pretty sure its a boy

Hi Ladies, i think i have finally found the courage to update you on my situation at current.

Firstly i have said this already but a big congrats to ksquared, fx everything goes well on your scan today and also a big congrats to Aidensxmomma, im so glad you got your bfp finally.
Im in Thailand on my honeymoon/anniversary at the moment and it looks like you ladies rubbed some of your baby dust off on my because on the 2nd of Jan at 10DPO i got my BFP!
I honestly couldnt believe it, i did not expect it whatsoever. I have been testing every other day and today the line was soo dark so i am hoping this is it.
That means i will be joining you Aidens over on the Sep snugglers board.

I havent contacted my Drs yet as i dont return until tomorrow evening and they wont be open again till monday. So i will have an anxious wait until then. I have purchcased some NewChapter organic prenatals as they have good reviews (albeit pricey) which should have arrived by the time i get home.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

When i figure out how to upload my tests i shall show you all!

Baby dust to all.

A huge congratulations Hopefully. Enjoy your last day in Thailand. What fantastic news. Xx

huge congrats hun!!!!! :yipee: that's fantastic news!!!! they don't book you in until 7-8 weeks anyway so no stressing hun ! what a great gift you got!

Ksquared good luck today keep us posted!

reg ob appt for me today.

HopefullyOpto - Huge congrats to you! :happydance: Can't wait to have you come over to the September Snugglers :flower:

ksquared - How is everything going?

mommyxofxone - How was your appointment?

Oh my gosh congrats hopefullyopto! So much baby dust going around right now!

So excited for you ladies!

HUGE congratulations, HopefullyOpto!! It's been a long and difficult journey for you, and I'm so incredibly happy that you finally got your bfp!! :happydance: :hugs:

Thank you all for the good wishes! The appointment went really well :). Oh man, DH and I were so nervous! I think we may have even been in the same exam room when we found out we lost our first one. But my doctor went right to the ultrasound and we have a blob and a heartbeat!! Heartbeat was at 160 and I'm measuring 7+1, which is only 1 day behind. We even got video of the heartbeat on the screen :). I get to go back in 10 days for another ultrasound, and then again 2 weeks after that. We're so relieved that we had good news! And that we don't have to wait long to make sure everything is still ok. :) :cloud9:

Here's our little blob! The top blob is the yolk sac and the bottom blob is the baby :).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
Oh and Aidens, that's fantastic news on your betas!! Sounds like you've got a sticky bean there :). I love that you, Hopefully and I are all so close together!

Thank you all ladies! Its so far been a bit of a nerve racking time with symptoms coming and going which is scaring me no end!
My 16DPO was so dark which gave me a little bit more comfort. I wish i knew how to show you the tests :D

Anyway ksquared i am so completely over the moon for you! Nice strong heatbeat and measuring right on schedule. That must have been such a relief. Its wonderful to hear that they are monitoring you closely so you dont have to worry constantly. Its crazy how close all three of us are, maybe our combined baby dust will see us all through to our summer/autumn babies!

HopefullyOpto - Huge congrats to you! :happydance: Can't wait to have you come over to the September Snugglers :flower:

ksquared - How is everything going?

mommyxofxone - How was your appointment?

good good ! the mw was wonderful and let dd work the doppler :) it was lovely, she really included her and that was great! hb was 150. they did tell me i have slightly low bp but to take more water. put me on magnesium as well. which is fine. apparently to help the constipation and also to help later with leg cramps and also with headaches.

this am i woke up and feel like i may be getting a cold though :(

HUGE congratulations, HopefullyOpto!! It's been a long and difficult journey for you, and I'm so incredibly happy that you finally got your bfp!! :happydance: :hugs:

Thank you all for the good wishes! The appointment went really well :). Oh man, DH and I were so nervous! I think we may have even been in the same exam room when we found out we lost our first one. But my doctor went right to the ultrasound and we have a blob and a heartbeat!! Heartbeat was at 160 and I'm measuring 7+1, which is only 1 day behind. We even got video of the heartbeat on the screen :). I get to go back in 10 days for another ultrasound, and then again 2 weeks after that. We're so relieved that we had good news! And that we don't have to wait long to make sure everything is still ok. :) :cloud9:

Here's our little blob! The top blob is the yolk sac and the bottom blob is the baby :).

lovely scan hun! so glad everything went well at your appt!!!!!

Thank you all ladies! Its so far been a bit of a nerve racking time with symptoms coming and going which is scaring me no end!
My 16DPO was so dark which gave me a little bit more comfort. I wish i knew how to show you the tests :D

Anyway ksquared i am so completely over the moon for you! Nice strong heatbeat and measuring right on schedule. That must have been such a relief. Its wonderful to hear that they are monitoring you closely so you dont have to worry constantly. Its crazy how close all three of us are, maybe our combined baby dust will see us all through to our summer/autumn babies!

ah yes the constant changing symptoms! hurrah! welcome to pregnancy!! where you'll never rest easy again lol! there always seems to be something to worry about :whacko: so take it one day at a time and try to relax :hugs: and enjoy being pregnant! :flower:

ksquared - I'm so glad your appointment went well and you got to see your little bean and his/her heartbeat! :happydance: Beautiful ultrasound picture. I really can't wait until my ultrasound. I should be around 7+2 when I get mine done, so right around the same time you got yours.

HopefullyOpto - I'm so glad that we're all going through this together :)

mommyxofxone - That's so sweet that they let your daughter operate the doppler. I got really bad leg cramps in my other pregnancies and my doctor told me to try eating extra potassium. Bananas would be the best option, but since I'm allergic to bananas, Gatorade worked. :thumbup:

AFM - I'll be calling my doctor Monday to get some anti-nausea meds. I've had really, really bad nausea and food aversion since I got pregnant and I've lost a little over 10 pounds just since finding out :nope: I'm starting to get dizziness and headaches from the lack of food, so it's definitely time to do something about it so I can actually eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->