Long hair on boys: Yay or Nay

G

Gracie W

My Hubby Tommy had long hair when he was really young. By the time he was 6, he had only had 2 hair cuts. But then he cut it short. But I never knew he had it long when he was (a bit) older. I was talking to his aunt today, and she said she has pictures of him with longish hair when he spent a few weeks with her and her son (Tommy's cousin) one summer. I think he looks a bit like a girl. But in general, I actually quite like long hair on boys! What do you think of boys with long hair?

Here are some of the pics his aunt sent me:

EDIT - Love his hair in the last pic. If we have a boy, I want him to have hair like this

I like short hair on men and boys. Both Zach and Jonny haveua number one on the back and sides. I do like men with Dreads though.

I saw this in the paper not long ago!!!!! I think his mum's the one who likes long hair more!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114873/Five-year-old-gets-haircut-time-Rean-Carter-sick-mistaken-girl-demands-chop.html

I'm definately not keen on it too long but my LO has med length hair (for a boy), surfery looking hair, which I like. I don't like it too short on him. Although my OH has his no.2 shaved and I love it! Wierd!

No for me but I don't like short back and sides as it's chavvy here. I like longer hair but not long like a girl

Hmm I really wouldn't like it for my oh,but my lo has oh's gorgeous fine straight blonde hair and I have been considering whether to keep it short or let it get a little long as I think it could be cute on a little toddler.

Zane had long hair n he looked gorgeous. When men get abit older it depends on the style. When it's just like ur ohs hair yes it can look girls but when done right can look very sexy like Sam from supernatural or dreds like Lenny cravits *drolls*

Has to be nay for me, I have to shave decs hair in the summer as he sweats so much and it is uncomfortable for him, but in the winter I let it grow a little as I dont like it shaved either !!! lol My eldest son has his long enough for a flick over (dont know if thats the right name for it lol) and my OH is bald so he doesnt really count!!!!

No for me, I really dislike long hair on males

Nope short...Dean has short ish hair,but longer on top as does Harvey..It looks messy on them when they let it grow a bit.xx

I don't like it. I think it suits some people but OH deffo not and not LO either. Bobbys had his hair cut twice and he's only 11 months old.

Nay for me to. i like it very short, i dont have boys, but i thinks its a number 1 all over...??? anyway i prefer short short short hair!!!
My hubby is growing his hair which i hate, his hair is similar to steve mcdonalds in coronation street!!! looks horrid when he grows it!!!

i also hate the boys teenage look at the moment ........shave it off shave it off!!!

sorry getting carried away!

Nay for me.

That poor lad in the Dailyfail article, his mum was really selfish in letting him get bullied.

He does look like a girl lol. Id say nah to him, but I do like long hair on men, not really long but shoulderish length and they have to be good looking. A bit like th eprince of persia. But they have to be nice looking to pull it off.

i like longer hhair but not like a girl. roman will have longer hair when he finally gets some!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oVJVkVluHHg/S6welh8-gKI/AAAAAAAACh4/_J3RLITPgQE/s1600/IMG_2482.JPG

that length

My LO and DH both have longish hair, I don't mean like pig tail length but you know, DH straightens his haha I like that type of look and I dont think my LO would look right at all if we cut his hair it's part of his character and it's so straight and lovely than it would be a shame to shave it off!

I prefer longer hair on my hubby. I was gutted when he shaved his head lol It is nice when its shoulder length but he usually wore it tied back rather than down. I know a few guys with realy long hair and like that too.

what you posted blah is ok but I think that is the longest I would go. Math has shaved head as he hates me washing it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->