Long hair on boys: Yay or Nay

No I much prefer short hair on men,I think it can look gorgeous on some babies. Tyler had longish curly hair when he was little until we cut it off last year. Sometimes I wish we let it grow a little bit as it was lovely but as soon could never imagine him having long hair now

im really into the whole punk/rocker/alternative look, but i dont like long hair on men, and not on boys either! but then again im not a fan of really long hair on girls either! poppy's wont be going past her shoulders.

Nope :nope: saw some photos of my hubby from when he had long hair before I met him. If it had been long when I first saw him, I wouldnt be married to him now and have a beautiful daughter, simply cos I wouldnt have looked twice. As it was he had really funky hair the first time I saw him :thumbup:

Has to be a no from me, I like short hair on boys/men

I don't like a practically bald head but I'm not a huge fan of long hair. It only suits some.
I think Tom looks cool in the 1st pic, I like the war paint lol. But in pics 2-4 he looks awful! 1) His face is all red 2) He is asleep in 1 and he looks half asleep in the other 2! 3) His hair is straightened. What is with that!?!? :rofl:
He'd look a LOT nicer if hadn't straightened his hair! But sure, that's what was cool then I suppose.
But I love his hair in the last one. It's funny how dark his hair got in.. what, 4 years or so?

PUT THESE UP ON FACEBOOK PLEASE!:winkwink:

i don't like shaved hair - so if we have a boy his hair will be medium length - not shaved but not really long like a girl either

I dont like long hair on boys at all. I would hate my little boys hair to be long.

I love the surfer style hair on boys/men.. (If it suits them that is!) And curly longish hair looks good on some too. I think baby boy's with long hair look adorable! But for me, there is a limit. I wouldn't leave my LO's get any longer than what it is now.. He's booked in for his first proper haircut next week before his birthday party! But I'll tell them not to cut too much off, more of a 'tidy-up'! Up until now I've just been trimming his fringe myself :blush:

This is what his hair is like now... I couldn't imagine him with shorter hair! :flower:

https://i44.tinypic.com/un0j7.jpg

Edit: OH's hair looks like its starting to recede at the prime age of nearly 22 :haha: So he has no choice but to keep it short lol xx

I love the surfer style hair on boys/men.. (If it suits them that is!) And curly longish hair looks good on some too. I think baby boy's with long hair look adorable! But for me, there is a limit. I wouldn't leave my LO's get any longer than what it is now.. He's booked in for his first proper haircut next week before his birthday party! But I'll tell them not to cut too much off, more of a 'tidy-up'! Up until now I've just been trimming his fringe myself :blush:

This is what his hair is like now... I couldn't imagine him with shorter hair! :flower:

https://i44.tinypic.com/un0j7.jpg

Edit: OH's hair looks like its starting to recede at the prime age of nearly 22 :haha: So he has no choice but to keep it short lol xx

omg hes soooo scrummy :cloud9:

I personally wouldnt let my Jacks get any longer than this pic. Im not a fan on longer hair on men either, bit of facial hair I like though :)
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/embo216/For%20bnb/bobbydazzler.jpg

its a no for me when my litlle one gets long hair he will be going hairdressers :) x

I don't mind it.

I think it just depends on if the boy suits it or not. Just the same way with girls suiting different hair styles.

I'm not fussed. But I am attracted to blokes with long hair, especially dreds. Albert has longish, curly hair and I'm not planning on having it cut until he's 3 - except just chopping the bits that go in his eyes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->