Long Irregular Cycles 'r' Us

sjnams

Proud Mum
Reaction score
Hi :hi:

Thought I would start a thread for women out there who have long irregular cycles. Women who have no idea when their 2ww will be!!!

So, i'm on CD 50 of cycle 3. I've been officially TTC for 6mths and my cycles have been 60 days, 39 days and heading for another 60 day as I type! :happydance:

Feel free to join in!

:hug:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hehe, you actually made it! :D

I'm on CD25 of an estimated 40 day cycle. Could be more than that, could be less. Who knows?! Not me!

Yup, I made it! :D I get jealous of the girls with regular/shorter cycles who know when they are in the 2WW. :hissy: I want a 2WW!!:hissy:

yep, that's me! :hi:

CD 8 of a cycle of god knows how many days! :winkwink:

My previosly cycles have been: 63 and 66 days long. The second one anovulatory. :(

thanks for opening this sjnams! :hug:

We're special... we get a 5ww! :rofl:

I have 2 weeks to wait now.. That is, assuming AF/bfp shows up on 1st August.

Ah..another couple of months and we'll be regular as clockwork and everyone will be jealous of us!

Ah..another couple of months and we'll be regular as clockwork and everyone will be jealous of us!

oh I wish! I've been like this since before BCP so don't think there's much chance in me ever getting my periods to be short and sweet. :cry:

But no matter, I'm not going to get myself down over it! :happydance:

Well then... soon we will all have our :bfp: and we won't have to worry about cycles at all!

Well then... soon we will all have our :bfp: and we won't have to worry about cycles at all!

Exactly....Roll on the :bfp: for us.....although god knows how we time when we are going to test!! :dohh:

:hug: and loads of Cycle Regulating :dust: for us!! :hugs:

Ohh and welcome my long cycle buddies to our little irregular buddy land!! :hi:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:yipee::yipee: yay, feels great not to be alone!

:dust::dust: for you girls too! :)

Well Monkeh and Curiosa I have to love you and leave you now as I have to get on with :iron: :(

Before I go though, check out the hot guys thread again though cos I have added some Hot Scots to the list!! ;)

:hugs: Thanks for keeping me entertained though, it's been a laugh! :hugs:

what hot guys thread? I want to see it!! :happydance:

have a nice rest of the day!

count me in - longest cycle was 11 months....shortest about 3 weeks. Usually around 4-12 weeks a cycle if I think about it

11 months? wow. I think I can definitely start complaining about my cycles then!
Welcome to the group! :hugs:

Hi Mynxie :hi: welcome to our buddy group! :hugs: An 11 month cycle sounds horrendous!!! Hope they stay shorter....2 months isn't so bad!! :rofl:

Oh, and Curiosa, you need access to the Girly Sanctuary then you can see the hot guys thread.....it's very *ahem* stimulating! :rofl:

hehe I am already waiting for access! can't wait to see!
I wonder if the men have an equivalent thread in the men's forum so they can get all "stimulated" for BDing! :rofl:

hehe I am already waiting for access! can't wait to see!
I wonder if the men have an equivalent thread in the men's forum so they can get all "stimulated" for BDing! :rofl:

:rofl: I don't want to know what they get up to in there that but given that they are men....they probably do! :p

How's everyone today?

LOVING the hot guys thread. McAvoy... oh yes. *drool*

Oh yes....McAvoy! Yum Yum!! :D

Hi Girls hope we are all doing well today. I wont be on much over the weekend but will try and pop in to see how everyone is doing. I was just wondering if any of us are going to try anything different next cycle (if it ever arrives :dohh:).

I am going to try....Grapefruit juice, some pineapple, Agnus Castus and multivitamins.
Previously I haven't tried anything, I just left it to nature so i'm hoping something from the above will help!!! :happydance:

So what are you doing to help your cycles??? Have you heard any old wives tales remedies or has your doctor suggested anything interesting?

Heres to us all getting regular cycles and a :bfp: :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Have a great weekend!!!! :yipee:

:hugs:

good morning girlies! :happydance:
I'm in a good mood again today.

sjnams, seems like you have quite a plan! Good luck with it!

I don't think I will try anything different this cycle. I will get my test results and see what they say.
I will keep temping and looking at CM. I shall try not to OPK too much (last cycle I used more than 50 OPK!), but I will try to use them only if I see EWCM.
I don't want to try grapefruit juice this cycle cause don't want bad hayfever again (I usually have it until end of August), but might try if again the cycle after.

But I will try not to put too much pressure on my hubby and only BD every other day when EWCM is around... at the rest of the time just go with the flow... cause he's quite stressed out and a bit depressed about work and when he's stressed out he doesn't feel like BDing much. Poor baby... :awww:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->