Long Irregular Cycles 'r' Us

Hi Little Miss B and Louisa!! :hi: Thanks for joining us!! :hugs:

Little Miss B : I really hope your temps start to pick up or stay along the same lines and don't dip and give you a monster cycle again! It's looking promising though, no huge variances like you had earlier in your cycle! So lets keep our fingers crossed that means you will be moving over to TTC soon!! :happydance:

Louisa : I totally know what you mean about how do you know when you are late! Its so confusing when our cycles don't play nice with us!! If you are sure you Ov'd at the weekend there, then technically you should be late if you don't get AF by next weekend. Have you thought about temping??? It is really useful for us irregular/long cycled girlies! Hope you wont need to and get a :bfp: this cycle!!! :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
some extra special baby dust to bring us regular cylces :D(or at least regular irregular cycles!!)

:hug:

I feel like I've not been here in days! Been so busy with work I've not had a chance to come on. (Though I did sneakily come on for a couple of minutes yesterday on my phone :blush: )

I'm dyyying to test. This wait has felt really long. I feel for you girls with cycles into CD60!

Oooh :happydance: only 4 days left till testing!!!! I'm only on 4DPO (I like saying that, going to get that into as many posts as possible!! :rofl:) so I have ages to wait before I can even think about testing!!

Hopefully the next 4 dyas pass by quickly!!!!

:hug::dust::dust::dust::hug:

cool, three of us in the 2WW!! how exciting!! :happydance::happydance:

Wowsers! I actually have a red line (don't know technical term!) on my FF chart! Looks like I ovulated yesterday and it also looks like my POAS addiction is paying off too :)

Even more exciting is the fact we had unprotected :sex:yesterday morning - (he's easy like a Sunday morning :rofl:) and now it looks like I might have stumbled accidentally on purpose into a 2WW!

So much for being in the WTT category! Am I officially a TTCer now? Do I get a badge :happydance:

Baby dust and fairy dust to you all. Here's hoping for a class full of :bfp: and gold stars all round :hug:

Oooh, you have cross hairs Little Miss?? That sounds like FF thinks you have OV'd!! :happydance: You can add the link to your FF chart in your BnB siggy to allow all the chart stalkers access....which is good if you need expert advice! :D

So, 4 of us now in the 2ww!!! Fantastic news!! with a 25% chance of getting pregnant, we now stand the chance that at least 1 of us getting a :bfp: :yipee:

:dust:dust::dust::dust::dust: For us finally in the 2ww and those still waiting to be in the 2ww!!!! :hugs:

wow really it's a 25% chance? ohhhhh I'll be happy with any one of us having a :bfp:!! :happydance:

Yup I think my maths add up any way! :rofl: 4 people in the 2ww each with a 1 in 4 chance of getting pregnant so I think it adds up! :dohh:

:dust::dust::dust:

cool!
we'll find out soon enough if your math skills are up to scratch :rofl:

My 50 Cheap internet OPK from Babymad just arrived in the post - seriously hoping I won't be using them. I didn't open the envelope either in case it's a bad omen. Stupid I know but I don't want to tempt fate :dohh:

Hope we beat the odds of probability and there's plenty of :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

added my link to FF as my Signature SJ but don't know how to display a ticker. I tried but it only shows as a link:dohh:

Hmm are you adding the right code? You use the bb code which appears in a big box (it's a long code) below your ticker and where you click done.....Hope that helps :D

Fingers crossed those OPK's remain unopened!!!!! It can happen, we can get a :bfp: on 60 day cycles!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

:thumbup:
Hmm are you adding the right code? You use the bb code which appears in a big box (it's a long code) below your ticker and where you click done.....Hope that helps :D

Fingers crossed those OPK's remain unopened!!!!! It can happen, we can get a :bfp: on 60 day cycles!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Well now, think we have a genius in our midst! First she's good at sums and now she's a whizz with the tickers!
Good woman SJ! I've followed your instructions and sorted my ticker out

:amartass:Why thank you Little Miss! Now if you wouldn't mind letting my DH know that I am a genius, I would be very grateful! :rofl:

yay, great chart Little Miss! :)
I also hope you don't have to open your OPKs! and hope I also don't have to use the 30 or so OPKs I still have left! :happydance:

I think my cycles are starting to even out.

Cycle 1: 37 days
Cylcle 2: 42 days
Cycle 3: 37 days.

Maybe they'll stick at 37... hmm..

That's a good sign! :) at least you have an idea of how long you have to wait to test. :)

I think my cycles are starting to even out.

Cycle 1: 37 days
Cylcle 2: 42 days
Cycle 3: 37 days.

Maybe they'll stick at 37... hmm..

I was just thinking that. You are picking up a nice average length there but hopefully we wont be able to confirm that as you will get your :bfp: this cycle!!! :happydance:

:hug::dust::dust::hug:

I agree SJ, here's hoping Monkeh that you won't need to even consider another cycle length for a long time.

Praying for :bfp: for you but today I'm feeling a bit down - (in sympathy with my temp:cry: methinks)

I sure don't like the look of my chart today. I woke up over an hour earlier than normal and lay there hoping I'd fall asleep again but no joy. I woke in a sweat - seriously my pj's were damp! (I sound like a smelly minger :rofl:) and so thought my temp would be sky high but when I tested it was 36.51
I then decided to check temp again and it was 36.71 and then I did it again and it was 36.61! WTF! I told myself I was only conning myself and decided honesty is the best policy and I input my yucky 36.51

Don't worry about that low temp Little Miss. What I do if I wake early is I take the temp anyway then try to get back to sleep then if I can't get back to sleep, I have an accurate early temp as opposed to an inaccurate temp if you see what I mean! I'm sure your temp will go back up tomorrow!!! :dust:

So, any new symptoms for our 2ww'ers?? I have little white spots on my areola but the swelling/pain in BBs is easing off as are the back cramps!

Hope you are all well!! :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back