Long Irregular Cycles 'r' Us

CD 51

Well on the advice of Magic (see my journal), I have decided not to discount myself this month. So instead of :witch: wishes, I now want OV wishes....I don't ask for much do I?? :rofl:
I even have a renewed enthusiasm for :sex: this evening....was kind of getting bored of doing it there, kind of like whats the point when I haven't ovulated and didn't think I was likely to?? So i'm off now to jump DH!! :rofl:

:hug::dust::dust::dust::hug:

i get 51 days or 35 days, very strange!! ill join u all.

A "god knows what day we'll ovulate" thread. Melikes.

Averaging around 38 days now I would say. Anywhere from something like 26 to 42. A fair few anovulatory.

I feel kind of depressed when I see "Day 23 of 27 day cycle" etc. Wouldn't that be lovely?

I feel kind of depressed when I see "Day 23 of 27 day cycle" etc. Wouldn't that be lovely?

oooh, that would be great!!

Welcome to the group CurlySue and Hayley! :hugs:

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!! :happydance:

:hug::dust::dust::dust::hug:

very rainy and busy weekend, but not bad overall. Went to see WallE ! :)

how are you girls doing?

Was WallE any good then? Quite fancy seeing it. Going to see Hancock tomorrow which should be good....I hope!
The weather really did suck this weekend but it is sunny, dry, warm and cloudless outside right now!!! :shock: so i'm busy washing every washable item in the house right now so I can get them dried outside! Will be hauling my curtains down next!! :happydance:

:hug:

I really liked WallE! More than Kung-Fu Panda, which I also quite liked. I am a big kid really :muaha:
I saw Hancock but wasn't very impressed with it, I liked the concept but the story isn't so great... but I won't spoil it for you!

How's it going girls? Where are we all up to?

I'm CD 56, cycle 3, month 6 and hoping to ovulate!!! :dust:

I've gone from being Miss Neverending-Cycle to Miss Uber-Irregular Cycle!!

Cycle #1: 63 days
Cycle #2: 66 days
Cycle #3: OV'd on CD9!! :shock: :shock:

The worrying thing will be if Cycle #4 turns out to be 60+ days again!

Where are all my other cycle buddies?? :happydance:

Yeah, any other long/irregular cycle buddies out there???

And that would suck to go from Ov CD 9 one cycle to 60 days the next! Hopefully that wont be the case, because of course you are going to get your :bfp: this cycle!! :rofl:

Does anyone else refer to it always as "cycles" and not "months"?? LOL I can't seem to find it in me to type bfp this month cos my cycles last a couple of months at a time! :rofl: Wouldn't it be nice if our Cycles actually fit into a month!!!! :shock:

:hug::dust::dust::hug:

:shhh: ohh don't say it too loud :p

I think only us cycle buddies say "cycles" and not "months"!
I hate how so many people say "how many months have you been trying?", as if a month corresponded to a cycle! :grr:

I hate how so many people say "how many months have you been trying?", as if a month corresponded to a cycle! :grr:

Yeah I wish!! Then I would have had 6 almost 7 attempts so far instead of being stuck in the timewarp that is cycle 3!! :rofl:

Hi Ladies,

Haven't posted in a few day... but have been lurking.

I too am a bit confused about my current cycle. I've had crazy cycles the past while. The latest being 62 days long. Well, according to FF I ovulated on the 16th. Now, just to give a little bit of history. I have in the space of a week developed a POAS addiction. I hardly knew how to properly mind you and didn't realise I should limit my water intake or hold loo visits before this so my results came back negative - line lighter than other line etc. Could it be the cheap OPKs I tried were wrong?:shrug:

I had a killer headache on saturday and my left boob/nipple is kind of stinging. I don't know whether these are OV syptoms as last cycle, just when FF told me I ovulated my temps next day changed and I was back to square one in a long cycle of waiting to OV.

Anywho, I'm blabbering cos I'm so confused. I might try to attach my chart for you guys to check it for me but I don't know whether my body is playing tricks on me or whether FF might have gotten it right.:hissy:

Here's hoping my temp doesn't drop in the morn and I'm back in the long cycel gang (no offence)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/LittleMissBroody

attach your chart, we'll have a look!! don't despair :hugs:

attach your chart, we'll have a look!! don't despair :hugs:

Well, since I put a link on my comment yesterday I have now put in this morning's temp and the goal posts have changed! FF had marked 16th as my O date but by inputting this morning's temp of 36.45 it has now changed to an OV date of 21st which would have been monday. I suppose this might be right as I was in the horrors on saturday with a bad migraine but I was at a wedding and quite hungover on sunday to notice any major O symptoms.

I would be so happy if this means that from now on I might have a cycle of some normality and maybe I could move from WTT to TTC having some idea of O days. :dance:

Here's hoping. But, tomorrows temp could change it completely. Thats what used to happen on my chart last cycle.

The only thing worrying me now is my new facsination to POAS. I think I need therapy. I've ordered some OPK strips from Babymad so I shall be addicted to POAS next cycle. :rofl:

Curiosa, you must be so impressed with your new chart! Happy days!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/LittleMissBroody

same here mine range from 31 to 45 days i ov'd according to a pee on stick at the weekend so how am i suppose to know when i am late grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->