Long process

Jshin727

Reaction score
Hi! I was seven weeks pregnant when I was told my baby no longer had a heartbeat. I didn't want to have a d&c so I used the vaginal inserts to force a miscarriage on dec20, 2013. After a month of continual bleeding, it finally stopped so I thought it was finally all over. Then a few days later I had a massive amount of bleeding that took me to the hospital. ER doc said it was my first period since the miscarriage. It wasn't. Happened again three days later taking me back to the hospital. This time they did an ultrasound and said there were some products of conception still. I ended up having to have the d&c on jan 28, 2014. My husband and I had sex again on the 7,8,9 of feb and 14,15,16 feb. Since feb 17, I have had brown spotting, gas, and some nausea. Could this be a new pregnancy or is nature messing with me again?

Im sorry for your loss, if it answers any quesrins After my sisters bby also stopped growing and they removed the bby she still had spotting for like a month after it was dark and brown the doctors told her it was all the old blood,

Thanks! I wondered if that was it...I forgot to mention, though, that I had completely stopped bleeding for two weeks....so confused!

I don't have any knowledge about this at all, but just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss...it sounds like a long, painful situation, and confusing to boot. Wishing you all the best for a BFP and a H&H 9 months soon.

Although docs say to wait for a regular cycle i know there are girls who got prego right after hopefully for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->