Long (sorry).... Sore nipples on cd16/17?

T

Toms Mummy

Hi.... I've posted this in the ttc thread too, I hope don't get shouted at for it?!

I have really sore nipples! It started yesterday and hasn't subsided! I am on CD17. Yesterday and the day before I was getting blaring positives on my OPKs in the morning but then negs in the afternoon.... So logic says that the sore nipples are probably a sign that I've Ovulated. That's logic! But who in TTC is logical!

I've been having other ideas and I need someone to kick me up the arse and tell me to be realistic!

My other (optomistic) idea is, that I only have a 27 day cycle so O'ing on CD16/17 seems a bit too late to me? Also, my watery/ewcm stopped around cd13! Also... .... I had a slight tingle (not soreness) in my nipples on CD7 which lasted only a couple of hours, along with lines on OPKs (which were strong but not strong enough to be pos, but usually when I'm not near O I have no line at all)

So I am wondering to myself that whether the sore nips I'm getting now could be a..... you guessed it!..... Pregnancy related???????? If I did O on cd7 that would put me at 12dpo today.

??? xxx

It's honestly not too out of the realm of possiblities! Although rare, it's not unheard of to ovulate days after af is done [like say, cd7!]. Have you tested with an hpt?
Good luck!

No, not tested with an hpt. The soreness in my nipples spread to all over my boobs, and now a couple of days later they are still a little sore but not that much, and I'm still getting a pos opk, but only with fmu!

think I prob did o 3 days ago x

Right, so. I'm now on dpo4 (cd19) and my nipples/boobs are really sore! Nipples more so!... I know it doesn't make any sense but I am convinced I am pg!!! Aargh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->