Long Term TTC 35+

Hi Ladies - I can hardly believe I'm typing this, but I actually got a :bfp: this morning at 13DPO :)

Apparently clomid plus IUI was the winning combination for me. I was sort of expecting it - have felt it since 5DPO. I never test anymore, but this cycle I knew I was in the game. Still, I'm in shock. So, to give you all hope, know that we've been trying since March of 2007. So 3 years and 4 months into it, I finally have my first BFP at 36 (very close to 37).

Wishing you tons and tons of baby dust!

Congratulations :happydance: That is so awesome. Im 9DPO (I think) and things are feeling really weird...I dont want to get my hopes up..My big congrats to you.

Thanks, Cullen. What feels weird for you this time? I'm now a believer in those that say they just knew. DH thought I was losing it, but I really did just know.

My boobs feel normal..my tummy feels weird...normally at this stage Ive experienced weird feelings...but lower..so I kinda feel like my pd is coming. I spotted this morning..and then it stopped. Im feel a little grizzly and sad today. But it could just be reading the posts :) I dont want to get my hopes up but I will remain positive for now. Did you know..or guess??

I can't say I knew with 100% certainty, but I thought...I know it's going to happen this time, and I'll look back and realize I knew early on. My abdomen felt bloated right after ovualtion (which I assumed was the IUI) and it's stayed that way. When my tailbone starting aching around 5DPO, I started feeling like I knew. My BBs are usually so sore, like they're going to burst for a week before AF. This time they're still sore, but they feel more hard than huge.

Hoping your spotting is a good thing :)

Hi Ladies, i am 35 and have being ttc for 2 years for baby #1, i am on my 4 month of clomid, with only 2 months left. I am 10dpo today but don't really have any signs except for a bit of heartburn, so i'm not very hopeful. Anyone else struyggling to find any symptoms (believe me i'm trying hard!!)

Anyway Congratulations Lola you've given me hope...have a happy healthy 9 months and Good Luck to everyone else.

Lola - can't tell you how inspired I am by your journey and BFP. I have had some unusual bloating this cycle and I am really hoping it is a good sign. But trying not to get my hopes up, walking the razor's edge ; )

Hi Ladies! I am 34 and have been trying for our first for 14 cycles. Here's a round of baby dust on me....:dust:

Massive massive Congratulations Lola!!!! xxx

Let's have some more BFP's to follow girls :thumbup:

How is everyone? Anyone testing soon? Hoping we have some good news for these long-awaited BFP's!

Ug, turns out my bloating was just pms, as usual! Hope you are doing well Lola : )

YAY .... HUGE congratulations Lola .... bet you can't wipe the big grin off your face xxxx

I've been trying for five years, I've been pregnant twice, first one ended at 12 weeks miscarriage, got pregnant three months later with my son, who was born in Oct 08 He passed with a heart condition. I'm 37 and my HB is 41. Had to take a time out for six months due to illness, but back on track and trying again. Hoping to celebrate again soon. Lots of baby dust to all!!!

I am 37 and have been ttc for 2.5 years now, and I never thought it would take this long. I spent all of my life trying to be responsible and not become pregnant, and then when I'm married, happy, and in a good place financially it doesn't happen. I'm not giving up though, I'm feeling like this month could be our month so keeping my fingers crossed.

bbhopes - Your history is heartbreaking. I really hope you get your heart's desire soon.

future - have you had all testing done? thought about getting some assistance?

bbhopes - Your history is heartbreaking. I really hope you get your heart's desire soon.

future - have you had all testing done? thought about getting some assistance?

Yeah had all the testing done, and I actually had an abdominal myomectomy to have 9 fibroids removed in January, and then had scar tissue removed that resulted from the surgery in May so this is my first month ttc since December of last year. My DH is fine.

Hey ladies
how did i miss this thread??? I was NTNP for 5 years and ttc for the last 2 years I am 41 and a half and oh is 31, Had all the tests - all normal just my age to quote the doc-well it wasnt my bloody age 7 years ago. I am starting ivf in sept if not sucessful took soy this month and taking every supplement known to man. did get a bfp in Jan but m/c at 8 weeks. have also taken 3 years but got approved for adoption but would like to be pg just once and give birth to my child but will prob adopt another anyway. hope we all get big fat pg bellies soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->