Long term TTC buddy wanted!!~UPDATED~Most of us did it!! ~

I know, I glad the waiting around its over! I feel so much better than I did yesterday.
How you gewtting on Nurse?
xx

I am glad you are better Obe. I am just getting gobby gobs of EWCM so the eggo should be coming soon....today tomorrow or the next....gonna DTD tonight and use my softcup to hold it all there and call it a night and go to work next day...if I happen to O tomorrow I will DTD again...I hope he has enough sperm this month!

:sex: get BD'ing!!!! Do you use OPT around the time you ov then? I had a go with the cups but I always found it quite hard to get back out :blush: so I gave up!
xx

I usually use OPK's but this time no as I can nail it down even without temps most months (sometimes my body likes to pull the rug out from under me, but after using natural family planning most of my life I feel pretty confident) and I was just trying not to stress or care...but we all know when that eggo comes it is hard to ignore. I had a "sick of it all" attitude after AF and I have a little PMA back...but I know we don't have a great chance naturally....I can only hope

As for softcups..yea I can see how it would be difficult and even scary for some..but thank goodness I am totally familiar with anatomy..including mine lol..sooooo I know not to freak out when that cup tries to stay suctioned to my cervix and I have to really get up there and try to get it...not fun..

It will happen for you Nurse, just hang in there! It is all very frustrating as its not something you can have control over.
LOL! Sounds like you've got the cups down to a T, good on you! They are a fab idea though, I tend to get a lot of leakage after DB no matter what I do!!!
xx

Yea and I have even figured out how to stop leaks h ha aha ha ah a! So what are you doing now Obe with your cycle? Whatever happened with the experiment? I haven't seen any new posts.

Its better to keep those swimmers inside!!!!
It was Sparkle who was doing the experiment, im not sure where shes gone. Can you fill us in Sparkle!!!?
Im ok, im just waiting for my next appointment at the hospital. Down regging at the mo but I dont feel any different! I hope everything is working as it should be! xx

Oh damn it I always get you two mixed up! So that is good that you aren't feeling any different...that is the part I worry about: down regging. Then I worry baout bursting a couple of ovaries ha ha

I'm still around, but havent really been thinking about ttc! I dont even know what cd I'm on.

whats going on with you all?

Pissed off about TTC and our situation...have a cold and am in a very negative mood....blah

Good to keep your mind off things sparkle as that is what I am going to do next cycle and hopefully forever...not doing BBTs or OPKs or anything but BD to our own natural schedule...I am in a foul mood...depressed

Or no Nurse! Do you just feel that way out at the moment? It is all very frustrating but we are all here for you if you just need to have a good old rant!! Are you due any hospital appointments soon?
Hey Sparkle, your back! Good on youhun! Hows the slimming world going?

xx

I don't have any appointments except hubby's follow up next month where I hope they tell him he can quit the damned injections as I think one only does them for 4-6 months. I have my lab slips to get done at my leisure as I requested them. In the TWW @6dpo...nada to report yet. Yet? ha ha who am I kidding? I have decided to buckle down and work my ass off even if overtime isn't regularly available and save for IVF anyway. 10K is A LOT!

You never know, this could be your month, I really hope it is! It sucks that you have to pay that much for IVF!!! Why is it so much?
xx

Ahhh because insurance only covers 5K and if i use insurance the clinic actually charges triple their "cash discount" rates to the insurance company and so i would actually pay about 15K or more if i used insurance...if i pay the flat rates on discounted cash package it coms to a total of about 10K for everything. Love your avatar Obe...is that your new puppy? Is it part boxer?

No its not my puppy but I really wish it was! I really want a boxer pup but im not allowed! Nows not the right time to be getting a dog anyway I suppose.
God I cant believe they charge those kinds of rates, its not right! How do they expect people to be able to afford treatment?!!
xx

What do they care anyhow lol they are in it for the money and it all depends on insurance...most cover zilch others some and a select few a decent amount. So anyhow, just feeling sad that another BFN will be coming up soon here. I will test on Monday or Tuesday...next cycle no OPKs temps or anything but have sex and maybe use the softcups aroun d O week...nothing fancy for me anymore...sick of it. Any news with you girls?

Well Ive got all my fingers and toes crossed for you hun, I hope Monday brings you some good news!!!!!!
Had my pre stimm scan today and everything looks as it should, so I start stimming today! The nurse showed us how to do the injections which I take every day for a week, then I go back next Friday for another scan.
Hope everyone else is doing ok.
xx

OMG O B E!!! I thinks you may be prego...who in the hell has a 16 day LP?? And you know this thread is super lucky! hmmmm? And caz I wouldn't be surprised either if you were prego. Everyone but us 4 haven't got our BFP's yet...but all others have fallen by the wayside thus far and landed that BFP au naturale!

As for me and TTC...not much into it this month, but still half asss trying and waiting for the eggo here in a few days and trying not to do it daily bcz of the low count.

Caz how low was your hubby's count? My hubby was 50,000....but that is not his norm..he was like probably 1-5 million without the meds and now looks to be around 5 million plus and some days even looks normal...but mostly in the 5-10 million area now (guestimating with my microscope peeking skills)

You're right - it does feel like everyone else has gone and got preggo and left us behind :hissy:

Well - you're in yet another 2ww... how're you feeling?
I'm ov-ing any day now so that's nice. ha - that's all I can say... yup - another egg gone... :haha:

My mans count was about 7million. but get this... with "washing" for IVF it came out at 65million! guess they must make up a concentrated batch and then extrapolate that up to a full sample?

and my paperwork says that over here IVF is about £5000 including meds.
how long do you think its gonna take to save up so much?

Hey Caz, thats good news! What a differance with washing, thats amazing!
Hows everyone else doing xx

Where have you all gone?! Hope everyone is having a nice easter break so far xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->