Long term TTC buddy wanted!!~UPDATED~Most of us did it!! ~

Sorry Sorry Sorry!!! Opps! I ment BPN! Wishfull thinking! Hoping I will be able to say BFP next month!
Hope your all having a nice weekend?
xx

Watcha Ladies! I've been away - soz - I went awol when the last slag bag hit.
But now i'm all psyched about icsi and I come back and look! Obe is gearing up for it!
I'm so stalking you now ! I'm worried that the injections are gonna be like injecting a whole heap of crazy. but it'll be worth it. OH is prepared for me to go a bit psycho!

Sparkle - so sorry that you got knocked off your bike? are you OK? hows your lid? I hate that - the slightest bang and you're over £100 down for a new one. eugh.
I ride a GSXR 600 and its bright yellow. I wear bright yellow and my helmets bright yellow too. I ride with my headlight ON and STILL I get cut up at every corner!
Yeah... cars are SOOO much safer but unfortunately they get stuck in traffic. BOOO.

So... I've got a tonne of stuff to catch up on with you guys..... Bear with me and I'll get caught up properly xxxxx

oh wow - Obe - sorry I disappeared - thanks for listing the plan for your ICSI... wow - its scan-tastic! hahaha so where are you now? I was reading about 1st March... did you have that first shot? Feb really did drag for you didn't it. but that reading was pretty spot on. it'd be great if it all happens quickly like she said!

Nurse - I just checked out your chart and..... a new cycle? :hissy:
pants pants pants and more pants.

Sparkle - I LOVE your new tattoo. I've got two tatoos too hahaha.
I've also sent you a friend request on FB but feel free to ignore if its a bit too much 'cos the name Annie Cousins came up - she's not a red-head is she? hmmm... could be a very small world....

OK - I'm all up to speed now :happydance:

hehehe I got it, thought 'hmmmm I wonder who that is...' and added you anyhow! have now seen this and worked it out :D
It was only a tap, I didn't come off or anything. Bike, helmet and me are all fine, she had a nice black tyre mark on her wing though. DH says if he sees a silver car with a black tyre mark like that he'll rip her wipers o. If that ain't true love, I don't know what is! glad to see you back!

obe~ I was bloody excited.. damn typos :)

well, nothing to report here. back to hospital tomorrow, but I just dont care at the mo! I don't really want the op. It keeps niggling in my mind that if just lose the weight, it could happen naturally like last time, and do I want to cut my body up for the sake of not trying what my gut is telling me? Oh, and they'll want to weigh me :( I am gonna tell them to jog on, I don't wanna know before weigh-in on tuesday!

Hoping to check up on everyone real soon...just kinda making love to depression for the time being and soooo tired from work...just sleeping and working life away it seems. Wish we had enough money for ICSI and get this crap over with would be nice...sigh

Well, good luck and best wishes to everyone here until I can catch up!

Hey ladies! Hope your all well.
Caz your back!!! Glad your back to join us, so are you going for ICSI, do you know when it will start?
I am still waiting for my AF to start which is almost a week late. I ov'd late so im expecting her to arrive Wed FX.
Sorry Sparkle, I cant wait til the day when I can say BFP!!!
Grneyednurse - sounds like your really busy at work! Let us know how things are getting on.
Thinking about selling my OH car and down grading so we can get some extra cash. If our 1st attemp doesnt work I want to be able to have another shot at it. We will just be able to scrape together enough money with whats left of the loan and our savings. FX we wont need it!!!
xx

Were getting close Obe! Yay. Come on witch!

How did the doc go sparkle?

Cazd I remember your name, but it's been awhile...what happened? I forget your diagnosis? Sorry.

I am CD6, but no real hopes of a BFP....sometimes hubby has what appears to be a normal count, but that is not often...sooo if we could match up that rare day with a normal count on or around O day and not miscarry, we could possibly get a BFP...this is really pushing it though! Just going to BD every other day and use the softcups and temp so I know when O is finished and we can BD normally again...no OPKs this month so that i don't try to guesstimate O and end up BDing every day and lowering his counts trying to catch the egg.

Good luck everyone with everything this cycle!

Hi, how is everyone?
Still no AF for me, im now on CD40! Cant believe how long this is dragging out! My cycles are normally 32-34 days. My temp rose again this morning so I did another test which was neg. I know im not pregnant its just my stupid body playing games, the one time I need things to go right! Im keeping my fx crossed for tomorrow.
I really hope this is your month Grneyednurse, sounds like you have a plan!
xx

Obe of course your body will hold out when you have plans...geesh! Hope the witch gets here so you can get started!

Still nothing! Its driving me crazy! I was so sure last night that she would show today but my temp is still high. Ive been having slight cramps but nothing else is happening. I tested again yesterday morning but it was neg. I really dont know whats going on!
Hows everyone else doing?
xx

how many days of high temps have you had hon?

I lost 4.5lbs this week. baby making is very much on the back burner atm, I desperately wanna shift the weight first, so I guess we're NTNP

Or well done hun! Thats brill! Keep up the good work!
Well looking at my chart my temps rose 4 days after ov and have stayed high for the last 16 days. I think im going to have to call the hospital tomorrow and see what they say. I think they were expecting me to start at the begining of March.
I really dont think im pregnant, I think my body is messing me around. I just feel so frustrated that I dont know whats going on.
xx

wow - high temps for 16 days - and an epic-ly long cycle??? hmmm.. sounds preggo to me! :haha:
can you post the link to your chart so I can have a quick squizz?

I got my paperwork through for ICSI. Our 1st appointment is next week and then we've got a planning appointment on 7th April - hopefully that'll mean that we'll have the 1st round of ICSI in May. The paperwork was a bit scary though - all the potential complications... its worrying but I don't think enough to stop us trying!

Nurse... I'm just plodding on really - I've got 1 ovary but other than that I'm perfik.
Unfortunately OH has a stupidly low sperm count and low morphology.
We were referred to FS in June and then the FS referred us for ICSI in December. Its taken a long time to get here but now we're just days away from starting with the ICSI journey - can't wait!

Oh - and the slag bag is due to land on me today. My temps high and I've tested but NEG all the way. BOOOOOO.

Sparkle - way to go with the weight loss - nearly 5 pounds in a week - that's incredible!!!!

Caz - I saw on your journal, its great news that its all starting to happen! Yes the paper work is quite scary, and theres tons of it!
I do my own chart, I print of a template and do it myself so I cant attach it. It would of been good to get your views.
Hope everyones having a good weekend!
xx

obe~ have you ever had a pos test before? Just wondering if you could be one of those that never gets pos urine tests... I'd be nagging for hcg blood test hon

OMG O B E!!! I thinks you may be prego...who in the hell has a 16 day LP?? And you know this thread is super lucky! hmmmm? And caz I wouldn't be surprised either if you were prego. Everyone but us 4 haven't got our BFP's yet...but all others have fallen by the wayside thus far and landed that BFP au naturale!

As for me and TTC...not much into it this month, but still half asss trying and waiting for the eggo here in a few days and trying not to do it daily bcz of the low count.

Caz how low was your hubby's count? My hubby was 50,000....but that is not his norm..he was like probably 1-5 million without the meds and now looks to be around 5 million plus and some days even looks normal...but mostly in the 5-10 million area now (guestimating with my microscope peeking skills)

Shes here! Woke me up at 2am this morning and I feel really ill with it! I dont want to take any pain killers until Ive spoken to the hospital.
I even bought another preg test yesterday to use this morning! I will be taking my 1st injection later this morning and think im going to call in sick at work, I just cant face it today.
I will catch up with you all later xx

:laugh2: LOL! Im ok now, AF still giving me jip but apart from that im feeling ok. Injection wasnt too bad, im abit tender but glad that I only have to have the one injection until the next stage. Booked in for my pre stimm scan on the 26th March, so not too long to wait!:happydance:
How are you doing hun?
xx

Wow well bad AF is here, but good for the start of IVF!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh