Long term TTC buddy wanted!!~UPDATED~Most of us did it!! ~

Hey Obe I know what you mean about your cycle...if I would have started IVF (before I found out about insurance and costs and my dreams were broken) I would have had the weirdest cycle waiting for IVF as it was 37 days and that has NEVER happened before! I thought of course.

So your temps are barely going up? Agghh means you will have to wait longerrrrrrr

As for testing, no thanks as it will be BFN (previous BFNs have made me pessimistic) most likely so i will wait until I am at least one day late and that will be Tuesday or Wednesday...sooo if I don't start by then...I will test. I will keep you updated.

My temp was was really high this morning, so now im just waiting! Nothing is ever plain sailing is it!!!
Well I have everything crossed for you, let us know how you get on
xx

I hope for a natural BFP for you so you can toss that IVF to the side!

I'd love to see you both get bfps in the next couple of weeks and avoid ivf altogether.

My weight makes the pcos worse, and my thyroid as well. I was 8lb lghter when I got pg last time, but the pcos is notorious for early m/c, so I really do need to get to a reasonable weight. My first meeting isnt til tuesday though

PCOS causes miscarriage? I didn't know that! It makes sense though. I would like to see you get a BFP too!

I havent given up hope on getting pg naturally again, I know its fully possible, so maybe :)

Good...big hugs...gotta keep up the hope or what is left, you know? I actually have some hope today for some reason and am going to test! Will post in my journal my BFN lol How is that for optimism! lofl!!

Hey ladies, hope your both ok? Where has the weekend gone??? At least Monday is out of the way!
So how you feeling Grneyednurse, any symptoms? FX for you, let us know how you get on!
xx

Monday came with a return to work, and some bitch running in to me on a roundabout, and then driving off! I must get driving lessons sorted, would be safer in a car than on the scooter

how are you dong, obe?

Or do you have a scooter??! Cool!No way, did they hit you? Hope your ok.
Im doing alright, just waiting for stupid AF to show! I even caved and did a test today (BFN) but I thought it might bring on AF! Normaly if I do one, AF shows her face not long after so I thought Id tempt fait and give it a go!!!
So im just playing the waiting game now. My temp went up again today so will see what tomorrow brings
xx

Hi everyone!

I am on my first round of clomid and I wondered if I could ask you all a question. I normally ov late with a short luteal phase. Does taking clomid mean that I will now ov on or around day 14 or is that variable?

Thanks for your help xxx

Hi Silarose, sorry I cant help I dont know anything about clomid. Im sure one of the lovely ladies on this thread will be able to tell you.
xx

Oops!

Meant to post that in the clomid club thread! Still - would love to hear back from anyone who knows about this x

silarose: there is no guarantee as to when it'll be, and the earlier in the cycle you take it, the earlier O tends to be. You would normally start taking opks 3 days after the last pill, and O is usually 7-10 days after from what I've seen, but to be sure, try the OPKs.

obe: yup, learnt to ride last summer, as I'm useless in a car. It's a little 125cc, but it does what I need. The only problem is, car drivers have no respect! this is the second tme someones hit me, the first ran in to the back of me at a roundabout because he wasnt paying attention!

I went to slmming world last night. Everyone is really nice, and it looks very easy.

Hi everyone!

I am on my first round of clomid and I wondered if I could ask you all a question. I normally ov late with a short luteal phase. Does taking clomid mean that I will now ov on or around day 14 or is that variable?

Thanks for your help xxx

I took my 1st round of clomid last month, i usually ov on day 16, but this was pushed back to day 20, my lp is usually 12 days, this month it has been 13 days. I think everyone is different though

hope this helps and good luck

xx

Hi Sparkle, that must be quite scary being hit by a car! How did they not see you when you were infront of them! Think they need to re take their driving test!!! There are a lot of idiot drivers out there.
Cant believe its Thur already tomorrow, and AF is still not showing any signs of arriving, just when I need her, the cow bag!!
How is everyone else doing???
My friend invited me to her hen night which is going to be in September, I said I would go but im keeping my FX that I cant as I will be well and truely preggers!! Heres hoping x

Obe still waiting for AF??!! WtF. Who got hit by a car? Sorry I am exhausted...just checking in...will catch up on everyone soon! AF is on CD2 today...getting my lovely CD3 labs done tomorrow per my request. TTYL Glad slimming world is nice

I did, some dumb bitch not paying attention! good luck for the tests, when do you get the results?

obe, any sign?

Hi girls,
No no sighn of AF! I think im going to have to wait til Wewd til she shows her face! My temps are still high and Ive tested twice now, both BFP. I was thinking last night, this time last year I was late by a week. Back then I wasnt temping or anything so I had no idea what was going on. Strange eh?!
Good luck with the tests Grneyednurse, let us know how it goes.
Sparkle - how you getting on in the first week of slimming world?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->