Long term TTC buddy wanted!!~UPDATED~Most of us did it!! ~

Hi Wanabe, yes I catn believe its the 1st December tomorrow!! Need to get my chrimbo shopping finished.
OMG I bet you cant wait to see the FS! I hope its good news, what will be your next step? Get some BD in anyway, it cant hurt and you never know....
xx

ooh - wanabe! welcome to the 2ww!
I worked out that if the :witch: shows then I'll be on CD13 for Xmas day!

Well I'm just waiting for my temps to rise and then I can confirm Ov.

Grneyednurse - how was your trip.
It must've been lovely to see the newborn - but :hissy: at the same time.
So... 11dpo? any plans to POAS again?

morning all!! hope everyone is ok!

i got alot of BD in these last few days and will again each day or other till our appointment friday!
oh your so lucky cazd...wish i could test before my appointment! at a quick calculation...i would then maybe OV around xmas day!!!!!! told this to hubby and he said we would def try and get that blooming eggy twice that day or three!!! hehe
obe im realy not sure..i guess depends again all these test results. friday seems so so important to me ...its unreal. my sis inlaw even asked if me and hubby could babysit her 2 little ones friday evening and i said not realy as my appointment is friday and if was bad news then i would not be in any fit state. gee...does that sound bad/selfish?? i did feel alittle guilty saying that xx

nope...looked at calender again lol and would be OV around new years eve time or day before!! xx

Hello all!
Wanabe - Friday will be here before you know it! I can understand why you wouldnt want to babysit, everything will be going round your head anyway.
FX crossed for you and I hope it goes well.
xx

hiya everyone!!!

i think im goin maaaadddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!.......
still getting these pains but started getting pains/cramps yesterday late afternoon on alternating sides and its still going on today.iv never realy had any OV pains/cramps before so i think im losing the plot gals as im convincing myself this is a positive thing ...cant explain it lol.. someone help me before iv totally lost it!!! xx

Is it painful or just a slight pain? I get ov pains but only on one side. It must be a good sign though!!! Get BDing!!!!!! xx

its like a slight pain/cramping...like im coming on. its weird as iv never realy had OV pain before thats why loads of different things are going through my head.iv got a splitting headache and just have no energy xx

Hi all, guess i will post here as I will probably be moving to LTTC journals and just forget my old one along with any PMA I have had...AF got me 3 days late and it was good to be around baby, but also when I was alone I just cried and was depressed when alone there at night....kinda fecked up any PMA...it was so nice to hold him and all, but.....same time saddening...not looking forward to my appointment this friday..kinda feel like everything is hopeless...not looking forward to IVF....just staying off BNB (my 2nd posting since back) since coming back...want to post more, but feel like I have such negativity I won't do anyone or myself any good until i have hope again....hope the doctor gives me some...once I have that PMA back...will start my IVF journey journal...until then good luck with your appointments.

Heya ladies!

Wanabe - get you with all that luvvin - you're a proper scrog-meister!
And its good that Ov time will be AFTER Xmas - means you can enjoy the xmas spirit without worrying! :wine:
Howd the appointment go today?
don't feel bad about SIL - you've every right to avoid children!
and did you figure out those Ov pains? have they gone now?
I get ov pains really bad - I've only got one ovary so they're always on the same side (of course!)
they're like stabbing pains - sharp stabs that come and go in waves - sometimes they last for up to an hour but most of the time I get a few stabs and then nothing for a few hours and then they come back again.
Not sure if that helps cos you're talking about more of a cramping sensation...?

Right... Green Eyed Nurse!
Don't stay away - TTC when everything is pants is a total nightmare.
I'm not surpirsed you're piss*d off.
I just hope you get some good news today - or at least something good happens for you soon.

Don't worry that your disappearing PMA will get us down.
I bet we're all feeling a bit crappy about TTC - its so hard to keep your hopes up.

Well Good luck with starting your new LTTTC journal.
I feel so much more at home now in this section - most of my journal stalkers have been with me for the whole year.
but when I stray into the main TTC board its hard not to be jealous of the newbie :bfp:s

I'm kind of an in-betweener here so I don't have much authority on LTTTC vs TTC but I know it sucks no matter how long its been.

Really hoping for some good news for you guys today xxx

:hugs:

Hello everyone! Got my PMA back after my appointment. Needless to say, it went as well as can be...had an ultrsound scan and it showed everything was still normal and the 2 fibroids I knew I had since my last pregnancy were outside my uterus, not inside and totally not going to be a problem.
The doctor wanted to start in 2 weeks and I got scared and said can we wait till next year at least....lol They want to do FSH/LH, another SA and cystic fibrosis(sometimes cause of low counts) labs on DH to see if the counts can be improved with meds (not likely he said, but wants to rule an easily fix problem out). I found out DH count is around 50,000 only, so we will def need ICSI.
First, I want to lose a little weight and ensure my already here kiddos have something for Xmas and I have enough money saved, so we are looking at February realistically although the doc made a January 4th appt! I am changing it! Need about $3500 more to cover what insurance does not...so all in all, not bad news at all and he did not even mention weight like a lot of RE;s do!
I am so excited and scared!
Please tell everyone how your appt's went!

Hey you! that all sounds great! I'm glad you're feeling more positive about everything.
And as for those :spermy: - they could be so much worse - my mans producing about 17/mil! Hope that gives you some more hope.

Fab news that alls good and its great that they're booking in other tests for you too!

As for me... I've decided that if we don't get it this month then I'm moving over to LTTTC.
I know 12 months might not be a long time for some ladies but its been a bloody long time for me :growlmad:
I feel like its been long-term so I'm gonna stamp my feet and up sticks to join you :smug:

hiya everyone. sorry i did come on here late last night and wrote awhole essay on how my appointmnet all went and couldnt post it as it wudnt let me because of site maintenence and didnt help that id had acouple glasses of wine so i gave up lol !!!
cazd wots a scrog meister? ! im still getting some slight cramping so not sure what is going on realy.
greeneyednurse...i to am very glad u have ur pma back and very pleased all went well with ur appointment! so if not january when do you think you may start hun?

well my appointment..apologises if this goes on alittle! Got to the hospital and they were running about half hour behind..theres me sat waiting near pregnant women..had tears in my eyes and i hadnt even had the results back.wasnt a good start,i was on me own so that didnt help things i guess. well first my hsg results..gyno told me left tube is fine no probs..right tube looks like asmall blockage at end but without doing a laparoscopy he couldnt be certain as that tube could have gone in to spasm durring test. so he looked and found one S/A result ~(most resent of the two)...32 million...yep 32!!! yay i thought.i told him DH had done 2 tests so he got nurse to chase this up. both my CD2 &CD 21 fine! whilst we wait for nurse to come back he writes me out presription for 3 months for clomid 50mg.(as SA was reasonable ish i guess).he told me whilst on this i would then need to come back and have apelvic scan to see if dosage is right,then i would continue taking clomid for a further 9months without being monitored and see if i fall pregnant.(so ayear in total).i was ok with this..pleased i was offered it.
nurse comes in with DH 2nd result~(but first one he did)..2 million..yep..i/he was surprised...30 million difference..how!!!!!!! gyno then told me before anything based on the 2nd result DH needs to do a 3rd SA and when he gets results back he will write to me to tell me to start taking the clomid or not depending on results.he said if we can do DH SA in next couple days then i mite receive letter before xmas!so iv already told yes told haha ...he is doing it monday so then we can get going with things.. so not to bad news..not the best but im thinking positive as could have gone very bad..mixed i think. will update sigi xx

oh just have to say...just got me clearblue digital tests double pack come through post which got off ebay...must hide them from DH as he will go mad as already got 2 superdrug tests other day for this month...naughty me!! hehe. im gona use the digi ones this month..not sure why but i have a good feeling about this one!! xx PMA...PMA ..PMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha - me too - I've got 2x packs of superdrug sticks in the bathroom - all ready!

Glad your appointment went well and your bloods were OK - strange that your mans s/a were so different - sounds abit like ours - the first two were miles apart.

So how come they've given you clomid? was your LH or FSH low?

oh - and "to Scrog" is a new verb - created by some of the ladies on here to describe :sex:
so you can get scroggin, have a scrog-fest or be a scrog-meister :rofl:

lol..im def a scrog meister then hahaha!
well i think one of the blood results was "just" under normal level so he wrote script out ,but cant start it till 3rd S/A results are looked at:( xx prob asked u this before..wot was ur hubs s/a results? xx

my mans results were SUPER BAD !!!

he did 2 s/a so here's a copy of my report in my journal - when we got the 2nd results through:

morphology = 3% (was 6%) (morphology = % of NOT deformed :spermy)
non-motile = 23% (was 16%)
no-progression = 21% (was 5%)
slow-progression = 56% (was 33%)
rapid-progression = 0% (was 46%)

PH, Volume and Viscocity remain unchanged at 8.0, 30.0ml, and Low respectively.
I haven't got the million stats but I'm pretty sure the first one was 17million/ml...

That's why I'm so keen to get the third s/a results - I'm really hoping they've improved!

my FX for you hun.
i only got the million stats and the morphology stats..both were 40%. i just hope the 3rd resullts come back near the lastest results of 32million..then i can start clomid!!

god this journey is going to be along one..at least we have BnB for moral support and this thread to help eachother. we will get our BFP if its the last thing we do ah hun!! xx

Hi there
we've been ttc since I was 16 and DH was 19, also ten years, however we know that pcos is my problem. DH is disgustingly fertile lol. We've done various treatements (currently cy 11 clomid, one round of iui that I didnt respond to)
just thought I'd say hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"