Long term TTC buddy wanted!!~UPDATED~Most of us did it!! ~

oh grneyednurse..FX that blooming witch has stayed away and will!! xx

Aww ta huni! lol...me brothers OH is a midwife and she knows all about my tests and when i told her we had to do two SA she advised me the best way to keep it warm was inbetween them! i was driving to the hospital each time to..cud u imagine if i got pulled over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

"what seems to be the problem hofficer? ....oh.. this...? erm... its my husbands jizz!" :rofl:

LOL !!! how did it go? all ok i hope...when do u get results?xx

yeah - we dropped the sample off within 30 mins and filled in the forms and that was that.
We'll get the results at the second FS appointment on the 10th December... not long now.
hmm - might put my FS ticker back on..

Ooh - your appointments coming up pretty quick!

yeah its good having the ticker...bid countdown lol !!

i remember now ya appointment is aweek after mine and its both our 2nd ! near on same cycle day to...lets see if we can get our BFP same time to!!! least we could maybe test same too??!!!!!
i find out DH sa results at our appointment to...did you do 2 or just the one? sorry for the 20 questions lol xx

Welcome Kcarlile! Sorry to hear you have been through such a rough time. We are all here if you need us !!! : )
Cazd - really glad the appointment went well, yeay!!!! When do you go back?
Wanabe - I like the the little hidding place, boobs are useful for sooo many things, he he!
xx

hey - no probs... I'd love to be testing buddies !
although how crushing would it be to test on the same day and one get a :bfn: and the other get a stupid sodding :bfn: !
(still up for it though :rofl:)

OH has done two S/A so far and they were both pretty poor...

S/A #1:
volume was 3.0ml
total count 7.0 (10*6/ml)
rapid progressive sperm 46%
slow progressive sperm 33%
non-progressive sperm 5%
non-motile sperm 16%
normal morphology 6%

S/A #2:
morphology = 3%
non-motile = 23%
no-progression = 21%
slow-progression = 56%
rapid-progression = 0%
PH, Volume and Viscocity remain unchanged at 8.0, 30.0ml, and Low respectively.

So I'm really hoping that todays sample is an improvement on this.

Is there a lower limit on :spermy: quality for IUI?

Obe...they are indeed lol !!

cazd..i guess you have a point there ..it would be definatly crushing for us both if they came up the same BFN . so we may need to have a think on this haha!! well FX this result will be alot better..im not sure on all those figures as we havnt got any results back of his..we could have pushed to get them but i felt like id sooner know altogether when we can discuss all the results with our gyno at 2nd appointment. i didnt want to be going mental if they were realy bad for weeks till we saw gyno as was/am bad enough with the partial results we got so far on me hsg test lol xx

well I went spare not knowing the test results so I bugged the hell out of the hospital 'till they gave them to me.

Not sure what more the FS can offer really 'cos with those soldiers its very unlikely that we'll make a baby!

I'm now subtly suggesting to OH that we do ICSI or IUI - not sure of the difference though - does anyone on here know?

I must say wanabe - you look properly grown up in your picture.
Like a real mum !

Hello everyone aren't we getting a nice thread going for the all of us to go through this together...loving it!

In answer to your question about ICSI and IUI....IUI is where they put the best of the best of your DH's semen from 1 mother load (lol) and wash them and put them into your fallopian tubes very close to O time or just after...one needs about 5-10 million good swimmers and it only doubles the already low chances of getting preggers with a low count ( for example if you have a 4% chance naturally per cycle then you have an 8% w/IUI-not all that great, but much cheaper). ICSI on the other hand is needed along with IVF when sperm counts are so low or quality poor that they need to inject a single sperm into your egg and let it mature in vitro (in a dish) and then they put the embryos from this back in...very invloved and expensive, but about a 50/50 chance per cycle depending on your clinic. Hope that helps.

Well, I am 9dpo and tested BFN...no big surprise...I have prayed and prayed to avoid IVF/ICSI, but looks like I will need that FS appt. on the 4th...sad...but at least I have all you there to go through it together!

I am off to my sister's in Colorado to see her and her newborn and try to get him to rub off on me and give me luck lol...see you all Tuesday or so. Have a great weekend!

Hi ladies, hope your all having a good weekend so far!
Not long till you guys have your appointments, woo! Im going to chase my nurse appointment up some time next week. I know its not going to be until the new year but I need something to focas on and look forward to.
Went to pick my OH kids up yesyerday, only for their mum to answer the door with a baby in her arms, I didnt know where to look!!! God its such bloody hard work TTC. As strange as it sounds I cant wait to start IVF/ICSI, I just want to get on with it.
Grneyednurse - hope AF stays away!
Speak to you all later xx

BOOOO for the :bfn: but what's going on with your ticker? it says you're on CD1?

Good luck with getting things rolling for next year obe!

I've just looked on the NHS website and it says you get 6 cycles of IUI free
I'm starting to think that's what we should be looking forward to.... :happydance:

Hiya gals... hope all are having a great weekend!! me and DH are having a lovely relaxing weekend together!!
grneyednurse.. hope the witch stays away... could it be to early for an acurate result 9dpo ?? hope its wrong and you get ur BFP!! have a great weeknd and get loads of them rubs!!
obe yeah good luck on getting things going soon!
cazd..aww thanxu!! and would you beleive that was when i was only 21..four days after!! lol...well i will be a real mummy soon..come to that we all will!!FX
i think the tickers run through to the next cycle if not edited different xx

we've just got back from bluewater - sooo busy! but managed to get lots of prezzies so we're mostly done for xmas now!

We got the new terminator film in blueray hd so we're gonna watch that in a bit.
I LOVE lazy sundays!

ooh - and I reckon I'll be in my 2ww any day now....!

Hiya all...hope everyone has had a fab weekend!! i had a lovely weekend with DH!
oh cazd i just saw ya wish ticker..i want one!!! id just let that roll if i was you...FX!!!!!

yay...this week and next for appointment gals!!!! xx

Hi girls,
I had an ok weekend, didnt get up to much really, Got a short week at work this week though so im going to try and finish my xmas shopping.
How is everyone getting on?
CAZD/WANABE - Amost in your tww, fx crossed for you both. Nice xmas prezie!!!
Grneyednurse - how you getting on, hope AF has stayed away?
xx

hiya obe...yeah i must finish mine soon...3 weeks till xmas friday!
i think im OV today...getting slight pains on my right side(my blocked tube~well what is thought to be till we know for definatly friday). so not sure if any point to wish but will have :sex: just incase haha!! miracles do happen after all! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->