Long term WTT

Hehe. I know it´s possible, I just don´t know if I´ll want to go through pregnancy again at that age ;)
This pregnancy kinda screwed with my body, and I´m still getting better from it. I don´t know how an older body of mine would handle a pregnancy any better...

We're waiting for at least two years, we're saving for a deposit on a house so that's why two years, it feels like forever :(

nearly Christmas then its the new year, I just want it to be our time now hate this waiting

Definitely feeling my biological clock clanging away these days.
Every time I see a baby I go d´awwwww, and get all warm and tingly inside.
I try not to show DH, as he gets annoyed that I can´t just "get over it".
He told me he´s just not ready to be a father to another child, at least not yet. He wants experience with raising our only son first...
I think he´s such a great dad, he would handle 2 like a breeze...
I agree that we should wait, but I´m willing to wait max until LO is 2 years old (he´s 10 months now), but DH wants to wait until he´s at least 6 or 7 years old...

Hi all, I'm 25, and so is DH, we've been married 5 years, will be 6 in March. I've just had my 2nd, and we will be WTT for #3 for another 4 or 5 years. DH said he was done at 2, and nearly got himself a vasectomy. I just don't feel totally done yet and told my DH my true feelings, so we agreed to have both out of diapers and in school before we start trying again. It's going to be a hard wait, but we have planned on much to do during the wait, and I would like my kids to be old enough to understand and be more involved.

We've got one boy and one girl, and for some reason everyone feels the need to tell me that since we've got one of each now, there's no reason to have anymore, and we are done :( everyone but MIL, who says "3 is a good number." it's a bit discouraging to hear negativity from almost everyone I care about. I know I shouldn't listen to them and do what I wish, but I can't help but be paranoid that they would be disappointed in me if they seem to think we are done. And I don't even see what the trouble is because we are not struggling financially, mentally, or emotionally, and we have more than enough room and finances for 1 more, and have done everything on our own. Anyone else being harassed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->