Long Term WTTer's

Hiya, I'm 18, & WTT for number two :)

I've not been given a date yet, he refuses to talk about it atm, so I've stopped pestering him for the time being, hope we're not WTT for too long x

hiya everyone :wave:
:D i'm Jo, i'm 19 and i'm WTT#3 which is looking to be in about 2013 but more likely 2014 :) hope everyones doing well today and not getting too frustrated by baby thoughts :hugs: xx

I'm a lil bit frustrated by baby thoughts (had a baby dream the other night! with the same gorgeous little newborn boy in a blue sleepsuit with lots of dark hair that's been in my other baby dreams :cloud9:) but other than that I'm mmkay! :D

I'm halfway through my 2 year WTT sentence! Roll on next April!

Hiya, I'm WTT too, much my my dissapointment!

I've not been given a date yet, he refuses to talk about it atm, so I've stopped pestering him for the time being, hope we're not WTT for too long x

Mines the same.

I do get very frustrated sometimes!!

Its a nightmare. Will be worth the wait.

xxx

Hi! :wave: i'm waiting to finish university at least before I TTC so I'm here for the long haul! my OH wants to wait for a looong time but he wants kids too so I'd say once we're financially stable he'll be up for it! i have the implant in so i can't be tempted by any pull-out oopsies!

Hey hopeandpray I am hopingandpraying for a pull out ooopsie! Haha.

xx

Thats the thing if it actually happened I know we would be fine after all he is knowingly NTNP, if he was that bothered he would use a condom!!

I think its the idea of actually TTC and deciding to that is the issue.

xxx

Hi everyone Im Lesley and wtt baby no 1, Thought I had to wait until end of this year but plans have changed and I now finish taking my pill in 3days then hubby and I will be ttc,

Would just like to wish you all the very best of luck and hope it happens sooner rather than later xxxx:thumbup:

I'm manda :)
I'm 20 and a student at the moment.
Me and OH have been together 3 1/2 + years and will be WTT until about 2014 as well. I am definitely not ready at the moment, as me and OH don't live together, I'm a student, and he just started a "big boy" job.

Looks like we'll all be spending lots of time together. Following from my other thread, you'll see I've been having difficulty deciding on contraception.

OH doesn't want to use condoms. I can't afford my BCP and the generic has given me terrible acne. I don't trust him to control pulling out in time. Therefore, my options are limited :dohh:

Yeah but my OH is very good at the withdrawal method so I am never gonna get pregnant. Hey ho!

xxx

Yeah but my OH is very good at the withdrawal method so I am never gonna get pregnant. Hey ho!

xxx

:rofl: I don't trust mine to be able to control it... I read that there are some men who have absolutely no control over when they do, so it's impossible for some couples to use the pull-out.

Hiya, Im 19 and have a 3 year + wait.
Im starting a 2 year course in september and would like to be in a job for 1 year before we TTC. I would also like to have a house by then so who knows? Im looking for a weekend job to save some money and hopefully we might get married next year :happydance:
Its just gonna be a small wedding which Im happy with and cant wait.
However if we do get married next year we'd have a year wait til we can live together properly. Im at my mums due to study and work commitments and wont get to live with the OH for about 2-3 years :growlmad:
I know that if we wait and save and get a stable home and savings sorted we will have the most stable and loving environment for a baby but I want a baby now!!
OH wants one right now too but its not at all possible now :nope:

Yay :) sometimes it feels so weird having girls WTT like a month or two, makes me :(.

18 Wtt until I finish college. Also just opened a saving account so in year or two will have enough to get baby to a better start and hopefully have better jobs then poundland :p

Haha know how ya feel on the job front! I wanna get a better job than Perfect Pizza before I consider a family :p

Haha know how ya feel on the job front! I wanna get a better job than Perfect Pizza before I consider a family :p

Haha yeh getting basically below Minimum wage is not a good start :thumbup: it allows us to save for either wedding or baby though :) or both ! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->