Long Term WTTer's

Hi I am also WTT.
I have been waiting to TTC for 3 years now so know how fustrating it is, particularly if your OH is anything like mine.

He set things that have to happen before we can TTC and when we get to one, comes up with another. All sensible ideas though like bigger house and get married.

The next goal he set should be achived in 4 months so hopefuly he won't come up with anything else this time!

No not really :\ but I don't really know where to go from here cos I don't have a career path in mind! :nope:

I'm nearly 21, engaged and wtt #1.

we both agreed we want a 2012 baby...so we might start trying late next year...maybe

but im waiting to hear back from the police force...if i get in...that will probably put back ttc for another year or so...and my OH is currently a council worker and a retained firefighter...but he wants to go into firefighting full time before we have a baby...
and we want to build our house first...

it seems like forever until we have a baby...but i know by waiting were doing the right thing for the long run :)

I just had a good heart to heart with my boyfriend and he said something really wise - that its not just about the money and stability, but he wants us to be solid in our relationship, and to grow together first..... then we both cried like a couple of blubbering fools... :)

Yeah but my OH is very good at the withdrawal method so I am never gonna get pregnant. Hey ho!

xxx

I know what you mean!

It is okay for me right now because it is better to wait for both of us BUT as soon as we have finished university I will get more and more annoyed that he has so much self control! Hopefully he will get lazy when we have both graduated and in a career because we will be in a better position to start a family.

Hey girls I had a heart to heart with OH last night.

I have been given the go ahead for decemeber and hopefully he wont change his mind again!! Lol. Im not putting all my eggs in one basket though so to speak.

Whats everyone up to today?

xxx

Hello everyone,

I'm Lee, and i'm 20... will be waiting til at least 2014/15 before we TTC

OH is working from home today, and we've barely spoken as he's so busy! I keep making him coffee though :)

Weather is rubbish and i'm on a bit of a downer today!

Hope everyone else is well :)
xxx

Hi Girls! Its so lovely to not feel alone : )

I went to the doctors yesterday and asked for the pill. It feels like i'm swimming in the wrong direction! But I know that now that we have made a plan I want to stick to it and not be too tempted by pull out oopsies (which is what happened last time!). I might have an antibiotic/forget to take oopsie instead! It depends how it goes : )

I'm hoping that I can hang on for 2 years and I hope that it doesnt go too slowly! I just have to hold on to the fact that we are waiting for the right reasons *sigh*

Morning girls :D

You all have any big plans today? Me and OH get to spend the day together, as he has the day off :thumbup: This rarely happens!

I've just been working and a trip to the docs as one of my wounds from my op has got infected. Pretty.

xxx

I have just been trying not to eat my own arm through boredom - finished 1st year of uni which means no revision/essays, OH is working from home but as he's busy we barely talk. So so very bored!

Going on a girly night out with mum and aunt friday night tho :)
xx

I'm just gonna walk the dog tonight then have an early night. Exhausted. Lol.

xxx

Me and the OH fell asleep on the sofa about 9 last night! Might even have been earlier than that!
xx

No not really :\ but I don't really know where to go from here cos I don't have a career path in mind! :nope:

Aim to be the manager of Perfect pizza :D or do a college course while WTT? Maybe something to do with children? Though I considered that but thought it would make me even more broody!!

I have been given the go ahead for decemeber and hopefully he wont change his mind again!! Lol. Im not putting all my eggs in one basket though so to speak.

xxx

Happy to hear :) Lots of baby dust for then :)

xxx

Thanks honey I think I am gonna need it with my issues! Lol.

xxx

xxx

Thanks honey I think I am gonna need it with my issues! Lol.

xxx

Awh, be hopeful I bet it will all work out great :)

I have been given the go ahead for decemeber and hopefully he wont change his mind again!! Lol.

OOOH! good luck for december magpies : )

I have a wedding meeting tonight with the minister at the church. Only about 2 months to go till the big day! x

Im 24 (25 next month) and WTT #1 !

We're kinda NTNP right now, if it was up to me we'd start TTC right now, but my husband wants to wait a "couple" years.
I told him I dont understand why because he doesnt mind NTNP, he says we have it all planned out and if I became pregnant right now we'd both be happy..
But he says he'd like to enjoy his "freedom" for now, he says if it happens it happens and then it was meant to be, and he says he's ready for it to happen, but he'd just like to wait for a couple years...

Now I'd have to add that 3 months ago he didn't even wanna talk about having kids , now since a month we're NTNP...so probably within a year we'll HOPEFULLY be TTC!!

Fingers crossed!!

note that I am charting so whenever I ovulate we'll DTD alot :winkwink::winkwink: , since he told me he doesnt care if we dtd when Im ovulating..:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->