Long Term WTTer's

No not really :\ but I don't really know where to go from here cos I don't have a career path in mind! :nope:

Aim to be the manager of Perfect pizza :D or do a college course while WTT? Maybe something to do with children? Though I considered that but thought it would make me even more broody!!

Yeah I was toying with the idea of doing a childcare course for about 6 months but wanted to be sure about doing it before I told anyone/enrolled because I'll be paying for it this time around (I'll be 19 when I start, I went to college and did A levels for 2 years when I left school but never took any of them further)
Gonna head down the college tomorrow to find out how much it costs me and what the timetable's like because of work etc
Really excited about it :D course is level 3 childcare and education :D anyone have any experience of anything like this? xx

I'm (almost) 23 and WTT #1. I want to be engaged and settled in my relationship before TTC, because i've only known my OH a couple of months, but I'm sure he's the one. He wants kids before 30, and I want kids sometime soon as well.

Im 24 (25 next month) and WTT #1 !

We're kinda NTNP right now, if it was up to me we'd start TTC right now, but my husband wants to wait a "couple" years.
I told him I dont understand why because he doesnt mind NTNP, he says we have it all planned out and if I became pregnant right now we'd both be happy..
But he says he'd like to enjoy his "freedom" for now, he says if it happens it happens and then it was meant to be, and he says he's ready for it to happen, but he'd just like to wait for a couple years...

Now I'd have to add that 3 months ago he didn't even wanna talk about having kids , now since a month we're NTNP...so probably within a year we'll HOPEFULLY be TTC!!

Fingers crossed!!

note that I am charting so whenever I ovulate we'll DTD alot :winkwink::winkwink: , since he told me he doesnt care if we dtd when Im ovulating..:haha:

Ah well good luck :) lots of baby dust. Specially since your DTD alot when ovulating!!! xx:thumbup:

Oooh good luck hun and lots of baby dust!!

Its amazing how they change their minds like a flick of a switch!

xxx

Hey everyone!
Im gonna join in here if its ok, me (23) and OH (25) were gonna start trying in august but think it will be more like next year as we want to save up some more pennies before having a baby and hopefully move into a bigger place. I sooo cant wait and think about it constantly but then i want to be sensible about it aswell as i think we will be able to relax and enjoy it so much more if we are fully prepared...doesnt stop me hoping for a pull out oopsie tho!! lol
Plus I just got back from having an ultrasound as i have been experiencing pain and it all looks fine and dandy down there so now iam feeling ultra broody.

Whats everyone got planned for their bank holiday weekends anything gd??

x x x

No not really :\ but I don't really know where to go from here cos I don't have a career path in mind! :nope:

Aim to be the manager of Perfect pizza :D or do a college course while WTT? Maybe something to do with children? Though I considered that but thought it would make me even more broody!!

Yeah I was toying with the idea of doing a childcare course for about 6 months but wanted to be sure about doing it before I told anyone/enrolled because I'll be paying for it this time around (I'll be 19 when I start, I went to college and did A levels for 2 years when I left school but never took any of them further)
Gonna head down the college tomorrow to find out how much it costs me and what the timetable's like because of work etc
Really excited about it :D course is level 3 childcare and education :D anyone have any experience of anything like this? xx

Good luck !! Lemme know how it goes :):happydance:
Im doing a level 3 in Animal Care, its tough..I would say tougher then A levels but its SO worth it. You get work placements and everything. My friend done the lvl 3 Childcare and she is now working in TWO nurseries! She absolutely LOVED it!

Hi to Amy and flump!!

Flump - Nothing much, OH is working ALL weekend and I have SO much work to do for college its silly, however on Tuesday Im going to a fair and out for a meal and a drink with my friends, then Wed its off to get the Implant!!! SCARED!!!

Good luck !! Lemme know how it goes :):happydance:
Im doing a level 3 in Animal Care, its tough..I would say tougher then A levels but its SO worth it. You get work placements and everything. My friend done the lvl 3 Childcare and she is now working in TWO nurseries! She absolutely LOVED it!

I think I'll be okay considering it's only one subject rather than trying to juggle 3, glad she loved it though i'm pretty excited :D
Went down the college today and it's gonna cost me £800 roughly :wacko: so definitely wanna be sure it's the right decision before i pay all that!

I think I'll be okay considering it's only one subject rather than trying to juggle 3, glad she loved it though i'm pretty excited :D
Went down the college today and it's gonna cost me £800 roughly :wacko: so definitely wanna be sure it's the right decision before i pay all that!

Haha yeah its much better then A levels, and most courses dont have exams either:happydance:
Can you get ALG? (Adult learning grant)? If your over 18 and have a low income, even if you live with parents they give you ALG (kinda EMA for the older lot) on your own income. You could prob get about 30 a week if your on minimum wage? xx

royal python- yay your doing animal care, do you know what job you'd like to do after. Im a veterinary nurse and I love it i qualified at the begginning of this year :)

I think courses are good for getting your mind off the broodyness its nice to have something else to work towards! im considering doing some more studying as i finished at the begginning of this year and i kind of miss it...i must be mad lol when i was doing it i couldnt wait to finish now i want to do to do some more. Im findin WTT very hard without anything other than my daily job to keep myself occupied with

xx

royal python- yay your doing animal care, do you know what job you'd like to do after. Im a veterinary nurse and I love it i qualified at the begginning of this year :)

I think courses are good for getting your mind off the broodyness its nice to have something else to work towards! im considering doing some more studying as i finished at the begginning of this year and i kind of miss it...i must be mad lol when i was doing it i couldnt wait to finish now i want to do to do some more. Im findin WTT very hard without anything other than my daily job to keep myself occupied with

xx

I want to do nursing tooo!!! Applying to Medivet when I finish this course for bank staff - they send me through uni/college too so I can study and work :) Where did you do your nursing? degree? RVC?

Hello everyone!

Hope you don't mind if I join. My name is Jess, I am 20 and I have been with my boyfriend for six years. It feels really good to actually admit to WTT because to be honest I always tell my boyfriend I can't handle the thought cus I think that's what he wants to hear...

At the beginning of our relationship he talked loads about us having babies but I think now the actual possibility draws closer he's stopped! I feel like I need to have an honest conversation with him... how do you do it girls? I don't know where to start - I don't want to feel like I'm being pushy but it needs to be addressed ....

He has two older brothers, one with two kids and and a devoted dad at 25, the other broody and in a stable relationship - so jealous, sometimes I want to trade him in for the brother! and his little sister is 19 and just had a baby and her boyfriend is completely devoted to her and so enthusiastic about being a dad ... I find it really it difficult but he has no idea because I pretend I don't care!

Jess xxx

PS You'd think we'd be certain after six years! lol,

I'm very very happy to say I'm no longer in WTT long term, we are moving over to TTC in early 2011!
:happydance:

Haha yeah its much better then A levels, and most courses dont have exams either:happydance:
Can you get ALG? (Adult learning grant)? If your over 18 and have a low income, even if you live with parents they give you ALG (kinda EMA for the older lot) on your own income. You could prob get about 30 a week if your on minimum wage? xx

I asked about that but because it's not my first level 3 qualification (a levels are equivilant) i have to pay everything :nope:
But they said i can pay it in £80 installments over 10 months so i can manage that :D
Thank you for the advice! And I'll be made up if there's no exams haha i hate them! x

RyliesMummy How did you get him down from 2014 to early 2011?! Haha you must be magic or something. Congrats!!! :D :happydance: xx

wishwishwish: Sorry wish I could help but I haven't brought the baby talk up with my OH either! The other girls on here are a great help though. Welcome :D x

Oh no it wasn't 2014, it was "I don't want anymore!"

LOL I showed him how good LO is with other babies and explained by the time we conceived LO would be alot older especially by the time a baby would be born.

He decided he wanted one but not for a few years, I said the earliest I'd start TTC is Jan 2011, and we compromised so we'll be TTC early 2011 maybe march, april time. So happy!

Where did I get 2014 from then? :S haha!
Well from 'i don't want anymore' is an even bigger accomplishment then!
If you could come and talk my OH round that'd be super ;)

Awh if I could hun, I would, I know how frustrating it is! x

Rylies mummy - congratulations! thats great news

Royal python - I did a foundation degree at rvc, was good but most of the course was out on unpaid placement so it was a bit frustration paying thousands of pounds worth of tuition fees to go out and work full time for free!! so yeah i would deff reccommend getting employed at a practice and doing day release. I would have much preferred to do it that way but it was impossible to find any trainee vacancies

xxx

Rileysmum - congratulationns !!! Good luck, lots of baby dust.

Wishwishwish - Haha I have the same probelm :p At very beggining he was like oh, im not having babies till late 20's, then he changed to OMG lets have one now!!!! and now that were actually planning he has shut up!!! I think men get more cold feet then women, so just hint to him or ask if he still wants a baby because your ready but want to make sure he is ready?

Flump - thanks! and haha yeah, plus I got one point off a C on my Mathematics GCSE's (so I got a D ) and just dont want to redo it, I doubt RVC would take me :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->