Long time trying!

Loneco13

Reaction score
Hi ladies, after two chemical/early losses this year I have another positive! First test at 11dpo at lunch time, and today at lunch time again but after no urine holding, went to the toilet about an hour before test. My concern is that I had a beta draw, and it's only 27 for 12dpo. Not getting another until Monday 😬
Googling has most people's hcg a lot higher #nervous

Attachments

• IMG_8919.jpg
    IMG_8919.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8920.jpg
    IMG_8920.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
Mine was 26 at 11dpo and I'm still pregnant at 22 weeks! It's within normal range so try not to worry. Those lines look good

Firstly,congratulations!! And secondly,as pp said,you can still have a healthy pregnancy with that level. As difficult as it is,wait and see for Monday's test. Those lines look good to me for so early! Fx!

Hcg has to start somewhere so don't worry at this point!! Congrats :)

Thank you everyone, isn't this just the worst time?! Waiting! With my first, 3 years ago I had beta at 16dpo and hers was 397. Can assume this one has implanted a day or two later and just remain positive. Three failed IVFs, could this be my miracle natural pregnancy..... I sure hope so!

Mine hcg was 0 at 13dpo. Blood test was totally negative. Ovulation was confirmed by temp. I know how hard it is but one number really doesn't mean anything, it's how it rises that's important. You have wonderful lines on the tests. Wishing you the best of luck for your next blood draw and a happy healthy nine months!

Was feeling so worried all day at work today, so different to my other pregnancies, no sore boobs etc. wasn't going to test but I caved

Attachments

• IMG_8929.jpg
    IMG_8929.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 24
That's great preogression! Congratulations and H & H 9 months!!

Those lines should definitely leave you feeling reassured and confident!

Fab tests hun, try not to stress over the betas xxxx

Wonderful line progression!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back