Long time trying!

Excellent progression! I was at 43 at 11 but that's because I had vanishing twin so my hcg was doubling at 27 hours/high. A different pregnancy I was at 7 on 9dpo and double at about 50 hours. The second one I lost because of a cyst so otherwise things were progressing as it should have

Someone make me stop!! Not much progression from 13-15, now that I'm at home and can compare them

Attachments

• IMG_8971.jpg
    IMG_8971.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 22
Excellent progression! I was at 43 at 11 but that's because I had vanishing twin so my hcg was doubling at 27 hours/high. A different pregnancy I was at 7 on 9dpo and double at about 50 hours. The second one I lost because of a cyst so otherwise things were progressing as it should have

This was meant to be a frozen embryo transfer cycle, but everything didn't look on track. I had a cyst on an ovary that was quite large and causing spotting so transfer was cancelled. They gave me a hcg trigger because I had a follicle on the other side that was small but not too bad, and it didn't look like I would ovulate. So to get the cycle cracking on, gave the trigger and said I could try for a 'miracle'......and then this happens!!! I hope my cyct has settled and everything stays ok with the pregnancy. I'm so anxious

I can see progression Hun, fab lines xx

Congrats on your miracle! Sounds meant to be! If it helps ease any anxiety, I was very aware my cyst did not resolve. You could feel it just from pressing on my stomach, I was miserable, it was hell. My doctor said usually pregnancy will resolve a cyst, keep it the same, or just make it exponentially worse and I was in that category of shit happens

There definetly is more progression! Fab lines!

I think this is the end for me! Test this morning significantly lighter. Equivalent to day 12 . The moment I thought hey, this could actually be the one, life slaps you right in the face

I'm so sorry to hear that. Was the sample concentrated? Are you going to get betas done?

I'm so sorry. Got my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear that. Was the sample concentrated? Are you going to get betas done?

I get beta done tomorrow. I just did another test then and I don't know what to think, this mornings was pretty concentrated but this afternoons definitely was but I had a little helper (3 year old) doing the dip and I think it was in for 6 seconds instead of 5, I'll post a picture compared to yesterdays

Yesterday vs this afternoon super concentrated. Tomorrow is beta day but I'm not very excited considering this mornings test was a disaster for some reason

**the date is wrong on 16dpo, should be 6-11-16

Attachments

• IMG_9022.jpg
    IMG_9022.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 24
Your latest test is darker. I've obsessed over FRERs more than I would care to admit (8 years of TTC to get my son) and I've had a chemical pregnancy before I had Emma. Your lines look beautiful. Good luck with your beta!

Awesome! I hope you don't mind but I popped it into the beta calculator on CTP as 11/1 for the first one and 11/6 as the second, and your average doubling time is 40.5 so right on the money there. Congrats!

Loneco13, excellent numbers!

For the POAS-oholics

Attachments

• IMG_9077.jpg
    IMG_9077.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 15
:thumbup:Beta from today is 453

Attachments

• IMG_9119.jpg
    IMG_9119.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread