Longest cycle in 12 months ttc.

Belle Shine

Reaction score
Well I am so confused.

I am on CD31 for the first time since starting this ttc journey a year ago. I know I ov'd late due to pains but, even accounting for this, af should be here either now or yesterday.

I have had bFN on a cheapy today and bfn on a frer yesterday afternoon :cry:

I've had a lot of lower back pain this week which got me wondering, I have also had a lot of twinges on and off on my left side near the ovary. It really hurt when I ovulated from the left side too so I started wondering if I ovulated at all but now I am more worried that there could be something else wrong...

I know the only answer is to wait and see but I wanted to get it out as it is driving me loopy and I would love some stories to give me hope.

Well I am so confused.

I am on CD31 for the first time since starting this ttc journey a year ago. I know I ov'd late due to pains but, even accounting for this, af should be here either now or yesterday.

I have had bFN on a cheapy today and bfn on a frer yesterday afternoon :cry:

I've had a lot of lower back pain this week which got me wondering, I have also had a lot of twinges on and off on my left side near the ovary. It really hurt when I ovulated from the left side too so I started wondering if I ovulated at all but now I am more worried that there could be something else wrong...

I know the only answer is to wait and see but I wanted to get it out as it is driving me loopy and I would love some stories to give me hope.

Hi! My story is similar to yours. TTC #1 and I am CD30 (usually average 24 - 26 days). I have had slight/moderate cramps for about two weeks, going to the bathroom more and some nausea. A few days ago my nipples became very sore and since yesterday my lower back has hurt bad.

I tried 3 cheap tests...all BFN. I never used fmu since I get up throughout the night. I used second morning urine for the first test on Wednesday and yesterday I tested twice during the day (no fluids for 4 hours)

At times I swear I am pregnant and other times I really think AF will show. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust!

Been searching for the same answer. Lots of stories, lots of delayed AFs. I wish I could you and myself an answer.

As for you, it's still early. My doc says false negatives are more common than you think when testing before 7-10 days after AF is due. FXed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->