Look 5 months pregnant at 4 1/2 weeks

Tootsie003

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site and figured I'd sign up and give it a try!I recently found out I am pregnant and have been trying for a year! Yayy for me! I am currently 4 1/2 weeks pregnant and look 5 months! My stomach is huge day and night and I am constantly hungry. I cant ever seem to feel full. I am very slim to begin with and have gained 5 lbs in the last month. I have had 3 miscarriages in the past and did not experience this with any of those pregnancies. Is this normal and has anyone else experienced this? Could I just be very bloated or maybe twins?!

Hi tootsie, congrats on your pregnancy & h/h 9 months to you. I got preggers last sept and was really bloated. The doc said not only do you have SO much more blood but your immune system is in over drive thinking about what to do with this new foreign body. She also said to try to eat anti-inflammatory foods, ie ginger, lots of veggies and clean protein (your baby needs protein to grow) and turmeric and wild salmon. Also, I found out that I'm gluten intolerant when I was pregnant and my reaction to those foods was terrible. Any pasta, bread or glutenous foods would make my belly SO bloated and I wouldn't be able to eat or go to the bathroom for 5 or more hours. It was terrible. I cut out pasta & bread and felt 500 times better. Cutting down carbs will naturally help the inflammation and bloating go down anyway as they help you retain water whereas veggies & meat hav a slight diuretic effect.
Twins bumps usually show between 10-20 weeks depending on the person from what I've read. Have you seen those tickers that shows how big your bean is? It's tiny right now so the only half decent way to figure out if you have twins is blood work hcg counts 48 hours apart or a scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->