Look at my chart? 20dpo or never O'd

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
Today is 20dpo. Had what I thought was a BFP on "18dpo" followed by quite a few BFN. Look at my chart maybe?? I'm starting to think that I never O'd this cycle. There is gap in temps because I lost my thermometer when we were on vaca in Chicago from 7/8-7/16.

Well, my first thought when I saw your chart was that maybe you did not ovulate :( your temps are a bit all over the place. How do you temp? Orally? Vaginally? First thing in the morning, same time every morning, after at least three hours of sleep, before you even move much and with about the same amount of blankets and/or fans/ac/heat on? Sorry if you already know all of this, just wanted to double check! Vaginally is most accurate and oral temping can be messed up by snoring, talking in your sleep, mouth breathing, etc.

You may have ovulated late, or you might be pg and be one of those women who do not get BFPs till late in the cycle. Or it may be an annovulatory cycle.

This cycle I started out orally and I've been having allergy problems so waking up with a very dry mouth. I guess I've been breathing through my mouth at night. Poor hubby probably wishes I would stop snoring. After realizing it may be affecting my temps I decided I would start to do them vaginally but did not want to change in the middle of my cycle.

I'm guessing no O, or late O too. Because it looks like you had EWCM and then got it again later, my guess is you didn't O the first time? (But just a guess.) Good luck!

i would def switch to vag temping that's how i do it because mine were all over the place as i sleep with mouth open lol.

Im not sure on if you ovulated this cycle tbh

Okay, that makes a ton of sense then! In the other cycle that you temped there was a definite temperature shift, even though the temps were still semi erratic looking. In this cycle they are erractic more so and I don't see the same temp shift. I agree that you may have ovulated late and that if you do not get that BFP this cycle then you should switch to vaginally temping. Good luck! Fingers crossed!!

you chart is very similar to mine this cycle (see below)
I also assumed that I didn't O-- but yours (like mine) has this steady climb as well.
I had outlier temps from vacation--- I'd be curious to see what comes of your cycle.
so far, my cycle is much longer than usual.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 6
My temps are getting pretty high, maybe I just o'd in the past few days?

It's entirely possible you O'd on the 22nd looking at it. Did you BD on time?

we did the day of and on the 19th I hope that was good enough

Haha, we had the same sex schedule (19th and 22nd) and same O day. Wanna wait together? :)

Sure! Lol. Ff updated today so that really was my o day. This has turned into a really long cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->