Look at the state of this evap

mrshazard94

Reaction score
75D08701-08F3-4384-9769-7E705BC83023.jpg

This is a test I did about 3pm yesterday, looked back this morning (cause y’know that’s normal :blush: ) and saw this beast of an evap!

Looks like a bfp to me!!!

I know it’s crazy dark isn’t it! I would love to call BFP but it was sat for far too long. Just can’t believe how dark and pink (irl) it is !

Can u test again today??

Yeah I did, something catches my eye but nothing that you can see on camera so not looking much into it. Also they are 25 miu so not very strong.

Will be interesting to see what kind of line I get when it’s dried later today!

Also have no idea on dpo or anything as have really irregular periods so just got to wait and see I guess

Oh wow it looks so dark however something catching my eye on new test good luck :dust: xx

Today’s test is turning darker now - god damn Evaps

They are awful things hun I hate when that happens they are good for poas addict but no good when you actually want a :bfp: they must have changed something in them as they use to be so reliable xx

I know right - oh well I have one left to last me until Friday haha

B071126B-32FF-47F9-B15B-6DF3ED563316.jpg
C18B079D-75DA-47DE-8877-209BD9D489E3.jpg

This is this mornings test so you can see it’s ‘development’ :dohh::dohh:

Yeah I’m going to get some different ones off amazon. These ones were just from home bargains to keep me going till Friday! Not getting them again that’s for sure haha

Yeah I’m going to get some different ones off amazon. These ones were just from home bargains to keep me going till Friday! Not getting them again that’s for sure haha

I got mine of Amazon aswell :shrug: xx

Yeah like £6 for 100... keeps me quite for a while haha

I know its defo pink irl - now if we could all get one of those in the time limit pleeeaaaseeee!!

I started to get 'evaps' on all my tests a day or two before my first official BFP this pregnancy :)

ow wow really? How long did they take to appear? Congratulations by the way :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->