Lookie what im getting

Bugger! Did they say why?

Tbh the only reason I went for a contract was to get some good credit my contract fee is pants & when its over I won't return unless I get a decent tariff with the network I want.

Be better buying yourself a new phone - Who do you use? o2 pay as go is fab! Put in £10 get 300 texts free a month an still keep the £10 for calling credit.

I have that too, i love o2 :D

xx

Yeah do you know hwy you failed the credit check, sometime if you have applied for a lot if things recently and had several credit checks done for that reason, it can show up negativly and mean you get refused, cause every credit check leaves a footprint. If its that then you may be able to just wait a few weeks then apply again.

Might be worth getting a copy of your credit record to see why, if you're not sure. Might be some stuff on there that isn't you two.

i love o2 i have a get pay as ur go deal but 15quid on a month get 15quid calling credit plus 300 free msg any time plus 150mins after 7.30pm plus another 300 msg free from sat to mon everyweekend i loveit will not change it for the world

I was with O2 with Carphone Warehouse but have never had so much trouble from a phone company that we gave our contracts up and went back to pay as you go with Orange and now i put on about £10 every couple of weeks coz they dont seem to be charging me for my texts .. lol ... I dont have many friends :cry:

I wasnt told why my credit check failed. How would i get hold of a copy? all i can find are sites that want to charge me for it

Someone has told me that they got refused a contract online but accepted over the phone, so im gonna try and get one through the store instead. if that doesnt work then ill jsut leave it and save for pay as you go

I think their is a company called equifax, they do charge but its something silly like £3 and you have a wrotten copy of your whole credit hisptry, which you can produce to companies that have a problem in the future. Plus if you find anything on their which is wrong, that you had paid, or was from people living at your address before you etc you can get it changed so your credit shows as fine.

Someone has told me that they got refused a contract online but accepted over the phone, so im gonna try and get one through the store instead. if that doesnt work then ill jsut leave it and save for pay as you go

lol who told u tht :headspin:

i didint understand how teh same company( 3 ) could refuse me online then over teh phone then accept me wen i went instore and got a member of staff to phone!!!

AG, they should send you a letter letting you know that you failed the check and give you an option to order your credit check for free. Plus they usually try to explain in the letter aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->