Samsung D900 on £25 a month contract, 200 mins and 500 texts

https://img.alibaba.com/photo/11591507/Samsung_D900.jpg

Ohhhhhh nice phone!!

Good deal too!!

Nice one hun
xxx

Same contract, diffrent phone
https://www.mobileworld.ro/images/zoom/samsung/samsung-e900.jpg

Eek not good. Sometimes its not enough credit or you pushed your luck & ordered 2 contracts?

Rob was saying ot me about a double contract, i did hit the refresh button during the order, but the basket still only said one item in there not two.
How much credit do i need? I was apporved for a credit card easily enough so i thought this would just be the same

I have the E900 and I love it! how come your contract was refused ???

I dont know! I just got an email saying my order couldnt be accepted at this time

Not enough good credit.

For me it was the opposite way round I got a contract before a CC but I do think although banks won't agree lol that my time with bank made a big difference to why I got a CC from my bank because I can't get one with anyone else.

Also my contract was actually refused as I applied for o2 but they rang me an said although you can't have o2 you have been approved for T Mobile if you wish to continue.

Really annoying, i "need" a new phone, i cant have a conversation on my current one because its that muffled!

Tbh the only reason I went for a contract was to get some good credit my contract fee is pants & when its over I won't return unless I get a decent tariff with the network I want.

Be better buying yourself a new phone - Who do you use? o2 pay as go is fab! Put in £10 get 300 texts free a month an still keep the £10 for calling credit.

Im with Virgin, i dont really want to go with anyone else. I would just buy a new phone but i dont have the money upfront to get one anytime soon! Thats why i wanted a contract one.

Try ringing Virgin & seeing if they will offer you a good deal/contract?

lol if i was gonna phone them then id be phoning them to see why i got refused!

Sometimes going direct helps - or did you go direct?

I went through the website. Only thing is if i phone and try that way i wont get the same deal as it was an online only offer

Ahhh I see I thought you might have gone through another sites like the LINK or something. Had same problem with o2 although I'd been with them for yrs.

I failed the credit check, i just called them and found out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->