Looking at baby things..

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
So today I've been looking at cribs I would like...

Is this stalker behaviour :haha: :haha: :haha:

i wonder what i they call people who go ahead and buy it :blush:

Lol no I always look at different things it will be buying when we conceive haha buying it before pregnant is stalker-ish! Lol.

Haha! Well... I wouldn't buy anything, because of my previous losses with my ex partner. I'm super nervous and scared so will be waiting until after 12 weeks. If wasn't for that.. maybe I would have been a total stalker and brought. .. ha!

When are you ladies TTC?

I look at baby stuff I want to get all the time. Even when I was shopping for my brother and SIL, I kept thinking about things I'd get when I got pregnant. :dohh: I've bought a onesie or two already too. :blush:

I'm not officially TTC until October 2015, but OH and I decided to NTNP starting this month. :happydance:

I look at baby stuff I want to get all the time. Even when I was shopping for my brother and SIL, I kept thinking about things I'd get when I got pregnant. :dohh: I've bought a onesie or two already too. :blush:

I'm not officially TTC until October 2015, but OH and I decided to NTNP starting this month. :happydance:

Ha! I have seen some on sale things (baby sling etc) and been tempted. .. think hubby would think I was a nutter. .. men don't understand these things :p

I'm so excited for you.. I think you'll be caught long before TTC date :p soon for all of us! I got pregnant very quick last time but with an ex partner. I have zero patience and think I expect it to happen sooner rather than later. ..

Are all your OHs as excited as we are? :D

Ha! I have seen some on sale things (baby sling etc) and been tempted. .. think hubby would think I was a nutter. .. men don't understand these things :p

I'm so excited for you.. I think you'll be caught long before TTC date :p soon for all of us! I got pregnant very quick last time but with an ex partner. I have zero patience and think I expect it to happen sooner rather than later. ..

My OH saw the onesie and blanket I have stashed away for future baby and just looked at me like "what is wrong with you?" :haha: Men definitely do not understand.

I'm really hoping that NTNP does the trick and I don't have to TTC. I also do not have much in the way of patience. I want to be pregnant like last month. :winkwink:

My OH isn't quite as excited as me. He's more in the mindset that if it happens, it happens and if it doesn't, that's okay too. I don't really think he was planning on having kids until him and I started dating, and even in the beginning he was adamant that it was going to be years before we started TTC. I think it'll take him until I'm actually pregnant to start getting really excited.

My OH saw the onesie and blanket I have stashed away for future baby and just looked at me like "what is wrong with you?" :haha: Men definitely do not understand.

I'm really hoping that NTNP does the trick and I don't have to TTC. I also do not have much in the way of patience. I want to be pregnant like last month. :winkwink:

My OH isn't quite as excited as me. He's more in the mindset that if it happens, it happens and if it doesn't, that's okay too. I don't really think he was planning on having kids until him and I started dating, and even in the beginning he was adamant that it was going to be years before we started TTC. I think it'll take him until I'm actually pregnant to start getting really excited.

Sounds just like me! I'm going straight into TTC as to me, NTNP is just the same 🙊 ill still be constantly thinking about it and stalking my ovaries.. lol!

My hubby is excited bless him and has said let's try straight away and always says things like 'I can't wait for you to carry my babies". Sweet! I mentioned the forum to him and think he was a tad confused with that... ha! I would go insane without someone to keep me company in WTT and soon to be TTC!:)

I bought a super cute onesie that has little basketballs, baseballs, soccer balls and footballs on it for our (hopeful) future son! I was almost certain I was pregnant this summer, so I bought it to announce it to hubby. Oh well! In due time :)

I bought a super cute onesie that has little basketballs, baseballs, soccer balls and footballs on it for our (hopeful) future son! I was almost certain I was pregnant this summer, so I bought it to announce it to hubby. Oh well! In due time :)

That is too cute!! I may use that idea to announce too... but your poor daughter may have been going home in a boys onesie... ha! So sweet. I have everything crossed for you and lots of baby dust :D xxx

No date set just yet, although DH knows I would love to start trying in the new year. We'll be having a chat about it this month so will mainly depend on him! I always look at baby things and sometimes he will look with me too, but other times he cba lol I chose our pram the other day and today he spotted someone with it in town and he went 'oh look that's the one you like' so some days he shows interest other day she doesn't! Talk about mixed messages! He thinks I'm a little crazy for being on here haha and I always say 'aw let's buy that for our baby' if we see a cute outfit but I don't think I would until we were at a safe place in our pregnancy!

That is too cute!! I may use that idea to announce too... but your poor daughter may have been going home in a boys onesie... ha! So sweet. I have everything crossed for you and lots of baby dust :D xxx

LOL too funny! Baby dust to you also!!!!! :happydance:

No date set just yet, although DH knows I would love to start trying in the new year. We'll be having a chat about it this month so will mainly depend on him! I always look at baby things and sometimes he will look with me too, but other times he cba lol I chose our pram the other day and today he spotted someone with it in town and he went 'oh look that's the one you like' so some days he shows interest other day she doesn't! Talk about mixed messages! He thinks I'm a little crazy for being on here haha and I always say 'aw let's buy that for our baby' if we see a cute outfit but I don't think I would until we were at a safe place in our pregnancy!

Men! Lol... suppose most don't really have that maternal instinct (well.
..paternal) even during pregnancy sometimes and usually takes seeing the baby to feel excited and provoke emotions.
I do fear my husband may think I'm a psychopath for being on here and having lilypie tickets on my phone wallpaper... lol!!! But I don't think he knows how baby mad I actually am :p

I have everything crossed that your DH agrees to TTC in the new year and I can see you in the TTC section soon!:)

Men really don't get it lol although he often finds baby outfits cute! And when we pass babies in the street he often says 'aww' which is progress lol I'm so scared he won't be up for TTC in the new year though!! Would love to move over to TTC in January, so time will tell!! Not long for you :)

I already have some baby stuff and I don't even know when I'll be ttcing. :blush:

We're planning to ttc in August, but i window shop for baby things all the time!! I have a journal where i write down all the things i want to buy when I'm pregnant, i've knitted a few things, and i've collected a few free things from various trading sites. :winkwink:
No shame at all! lol My OH thinks I'm crazy, but he knows i'm super excited to ttc so he he's fine with it.

I have been looking at baby stuff more and more. I started doing it to get an idea of how much things would cost but now I do it to see what items can multitask as I want to avoid having tons of stuff, just the essentials and a few 'nice to haves'. For example I'm looking at baby wearing as a way to avoid needing a stroller for a while. Not sure if that's realistic but it would be great if it works out.

Men really don't get it lol although he often finds baby outfits cute! And when we pass babies in the street he often says 'aww' which is progress lol I'm so scared he won't be up for TTC in the new year though!! Would love to move over to TTC in January, so time will tell!! Not long for you :)

I hope he will :) how old are you and OH and has he said anything about TTC date?

We're planning to ttc in August, but i window shop for baby things all the time!! I have a journal where i write down all the things i want to buy when I'm pregnant, i've knitted a few things, and i've collected a few free things from various trading sites. :winkwink:
No shame at all! lol My OH thinks I'm crazy, but he knows i'm super excited to ttc so he he's fine with it.

That's so adorable. Me and OH won't even be living together until after our wedding so I think if I moved in with baby clothes he would be a bit like.. hmm.. :wacko: lol! But like your OH, he knows how excited and broody to the max I am.. thank goodness for this forum! :hugs:

I have been looking at baby stuff more and more. I started doing it to get an idea of how much things would cost but now I do it to see what items can multitask as I want to avoid having tons of stuff, just the essentials and a few 'nice to haves'. For example I'm looking at baby wearing as a way to avoid needing a stroller for a while. Not sure if that's realistic but it would be great if it works out.

That's practical thinking, I have been doing that too :) I do stalk preparing for baby videos like essentials to buy :blush: I also want to baby wear and avoid strollers for long as my back can manage.. :haha:

When are you TTC hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->