looking for a buddy, 31 yrs old, TTC #1 - bcp 15+ yrs, cycle 2!

the most random sign of AF for me, that; is not my physical body: I swear I always wear or buy clothes that is white! Why? GOD knows :dohh:

Oh yeah - I always manage to put clean sheets on the bed that week. :roll:

the most random sign of AF for me, that; is not my physical body: I swear I always wear or buy clothes that is white! Why? GOD knows :dohh:

Oh yeah - I always manage to put clean sheets on the bed that week. :roll:

Yep and yep. I now keep feminine hygiene products in both bathrooms, in my desk at work, in my car, in my purse, and in my locker at the gym.

I was in Target yesterday and wondered over to the baby items...wanted to buy SOMETHING, anything, soooo bad. But couldn't justify buying anything even to myself lol :blush:

I've been googling "I thought AF was coming" to reassure myself that even though I'm having cramps...AF could still not come and I could still get a BFP...well I just started spotting light pink when I wipe. Well of course until that turns red, I'll be in denial!

Ladies, what do you think of coming up with a cool new thread name, since we have our little clique now. And I think we all will be testing in Feb (thayet & txbiscuit - even if you are in your tww now, I think you'll be hitting early feb for testing).

I was in Target yesterday and wondered over to the baby items...wanted to buy SOMETHING, anything, soooo bad. But couldn't justify buying anything even to myself lol :blush:

I've been googling "I thought AF was coming" to reassure myself that even though I'm having cramps...AF could still not come and I could still get a BFP...well I just started spotting light pink when I wipe. Well of course until that turns red, I'll be in denial!

Ladies, what do you think of coming up with a cool new thread name, since we have our little clique now. And I think we all will be testing in Feb (thayet & txbiscuit - even if you are in your tww now, I think you'll be hitting early feb for testing).

Sounds like a plan!

Let's do it! I am feeling uncreative today, but I will think hard about a name.

Confessions from me: I did the same thing at Target. I also created a secret baby wishlist on Pinterest. And I've been looking at maternity clothes.

Cart before the horse, txbiscuit.

... and I also could not justify buying anything. Its so sad/hard. I love Gwen Stefani's clothing line for babies. I am miserable everytime a season ends and I realize a child of mine will NOT be wearing that.

Today, I almost bouhgt a 6month red dress.
I am so incredibly relieved to know that I am not the only one. :nope:

Oh! Pinterest, that sounds like a good idea! I haven't been on my acct in months!

I was thinking the SAME thing about missing out on the cute things as the seasons go by *pout*

Yes to creative new thread name! Suggestions:

- Dirty Thirties TTC Crew
- 4 Ladies, No Babies (yet!)
- Target Shoppers Anonymous (this is making me want my Target to open SOON.. we used to drive to America just to shop there, fyi)

mmm that's all I've got so far. Just got back from my late-night vitamin store (?) with my VITEX.. aww yeah. Feelin' more fertile already!

- Target Shoppers Anonymous (this is making me want my Target to open SOON.. we used to drive to America just to shop there, fyi)

mmm that's all I've got so far. Just got back from my late-night vitamin store (?) with my VITEX.. aww yeah. Feelin' more fertile already!

i thought maybe you were "busy"

:sex:

you better get to stepping!

i was also thinking Dirty 30...
but i dig your Ladies and Babies rhyme much better! :thumbup:

"Anxious Ladies, Waiting on Babies" ????
or just: "4 Ladies, No babies (yet)"... I do still like that.

"Ladies 4, Bumps (or Babies) 0" Then hopefully we could up date for each bump/baby?

oh Target... how i luv thee...
its ridiculous. now that they also have Super Target, and you can also grocery shop... FORGET ABOUT IT. My man and I go walk in, he goes one way, I go another... it's like 'lame-o date night'!

"Feelin' more fertile already!" :haha: :thumbup:

We DID BD last night.. I don't want to do it more than 2x in 24 hrs, DH is awesome but even he needs some time to you know.. restock!

How about "4 Ladies Makin' Babies"? More of a positive spin!

I LOVE it Thayet!

Positive spin for sure! You may have a future in the music business!

I LOVE it Thayet!

Positive spin for sure! You may have a future in the music business!

Pffft when I sing, cats go find hiding places. But thanks ;)

Let's do it! New thread, new name, NEW BABIES :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->