looking for a buddy, 31 yrs old, TTC #1 - bcp 15+ yrs, cycle 2!

Im gone for a minute and I get back to see y'all got Baby&Bump FBI on this thread!!! What did I MISS!??? :coffee:

i guess it'd be the BBI, baby & bump investigations

:rofl: We are a bunch of rebels, for sure. ;)

Since we are allowed to talk about the book (thanks Vickie!), I highly recommend Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you are charting. The author shows and explains a lot of charts, and goes into a lot of details about other stuff. And it's pretty easy to find used or new.

I just realized the prenatals I ordered are three times more expensive than I thought; there are three per dose. :dohh: Oh well. They don't make me feel barfy, so that's a bonus, right?

:happydance:is it Fertilaid??!!:happydance:

I read this before I got to my message board!
Let me know how that goes for you. I'm weary of my 'vitamins' coming in... I also do terribly with high doses of anything 'new'... and Fertilaid is a 3x per day thing, ugh. We'll see how that goes.

Since we are allowed to talk about the book (thanks Vickie!), I highly recommend Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you are charting. The author shows and explains a lot of charts, and goes into a lot of details about other stuff. And it's pretty easy to find used or new.

I just realized the prenatals I ordered are three times more expensive than I thought; there are three per dose. :dohh: Oh well. They don't make me feel barfy, so that's a bonus, right?

Thanks txbiscuit, I'm going to buy it next month I think.. my chart is getting longer and looooonger by the day :cry:

OF COURSE my preseed arrives today.. when I have pretty much given up for this cycle... :growlmad:

ugh.. we BD'd so much already this month. Honestly, the prospect of having a FORTY day cycle just about wants to make me give up... c'mon, FORTY??

I have an appt with a new GP today (my old one up and moved) so I think I'm going to straight up ask him for Clomid. I heard it shortens your cycle pretty significantly.

gosh... 40days is a VERY long time. you are right.

I hope it works out soon, so that you can get a shorter cycle.

Good luck with the GP today:thumbup:...keep us updated.

Thinking about all the BD'ing we did and STILL didn't catch the eggy makes me want to give up too and it's only been one cycle! lmao...I'm pathetic...some women do this for years! :dohh:

Good luck with the GP today:thumbup:...keep us updated.

Thinking about all the BD'ing we did and STILL didn't catch the eggy makes me want to give up too and it's only been one cycle! lmao...I'm pathetic...some women do this for years! :dohh:

Thanks guys - I'm trying to not get too down about it, there are things you can do to shorten your cycle. And it IS only cycle 2 off bcps... must be patient. Maybe I will take up knitting or something.

As for :sex:.. I KNOW right. I'm starting to get tired of it. DH is in heaven with all the BDing, as my drive was pretty low on bcps. He did bring me flowers yesterday :haha:

Awww @ :flower:

Does anyone else "feel" AF in other parts of their body? Example...my feet feel cold and a certain way I can't really explain....same for my butt :blush:

Does anyone else "feel" AF in other parts of their body? Example...my feet feel cold and a certain way I can't really explain....same for my butt :blush:

Sometimes my feet tingle. Doesn't happen every month, though.

Your BUTT gets cold? Now that's a new one. :nope:

I don't feel much of anything at all.. last month I was super bloated and crampy, but that has gone away. I have noticed some weight gain since I stopped taking the BCPs though :)growlmad:). AF usually just shows up and then I go "ohhhh right.. THAT."

Update on GP visit: Fresh out of med school. Has no idea about fertility. Willing to refer me (AFTER SIX MONTHS OF TRYING).. gah. So over the next four months, it's all systems go!

lmao YES MY BUTT! :haha: I usually tell OH to rub it for me to warm me up :winkwink:

Yea, my friend..this is her 3rd month TTC and she lied to get started early...got Clomid...but she is 38...really feeling the time crunch. Says she is going to see a fertility doc too.

I can totally understand your friend wanting to get a move on things, given her age. Clomid makes me nervous b/c of the risk of multiples, but I'll take it in a heartbeat if I need to.

I can totally understand your friend wanting to get a move on things, given her age. Clomid makes me nervous b/c of the risk of multiples, but I'll take it in a heartbeat if I need to.

I was going to buy sketchy internet Clomid and take that if the GP didn't say he would refer me.. gahhhh I hate waiting! If I was 38 I'd just pay out of pocket and go to a private clinic. No time to waste there.

thayet = :yipee:
SO glad you got your meds! How lucky!
I want to try too! In fact, twins are absolutely welcome. The sooner I get them all out the better!

the most random sign of AF for me, that is not my physical body: I swear I always wear or buy clothes that is white! Why? GOD knows :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->