looking for a buddy, 31 yrs old, TTC #1 - bcp 15+ yrs, cycle 2!

I wonder what the natural enemy of a witch is? :grr: Ninjas and vikings do sort of make sense.

Edit: Maybe a Puritan? Too soon?

I wonder what the natural enemy of a witch is? :grr: Ninjas and vikings do sort of make sense.

Edit: Maybe a Puritan? Too soon?

You guys are hilarious :lol:

Witches and Puritans are definitely mortal enemies.

If my temp doesn't get its ass in gear tomorrow, I'm gonna smack my own ovaries into submission. :ninja:

If my temp doesn't get its ass in gear tomorrow, I'm gonna smack my own ovaries into submission. :ninja:

Agreed!

My prenatal vitamins came today! My mom gave me an Amazon gift card for Christmas, so I used it to get the vitamins, a couple cookbooks, and these coasters. I also got some random samples in the mail, and a package that was meant for my neighbor.* It was like Christmas 2.0.

*My neighbor's package was ripped open in transit. I just put it at their front door instead of knocking. I felt like there was no way to say "It was ripped when we got it; we didn't open it ourselves" that would sound believable.

*My neighbor's package was ripped open in transit. I just put it at their front door instead of knocking. I felt like there was no way to say "It was ripped when we got it; we didn't open it ourselves" that would sound believable.

Those coaster are ADORABLE! Amazon.ca is just starting to carry more goods - we were limited before to music, movies and some sporting good-type stuff. DH has just discovered that the sports section has NFL-branded gear in it, and is happy as a pig in shit. :roll:

There is no good way to explain the package situation - I'm sure they will just be happy that they got it. :) You're a good neighbour!

DH has just discovered that the sports section has NFL-branded gear in it, and is happy as a pig in shit.

It's funny; a couple of my friends here in Texas get super excited when they find stores that carry NHL stuff.

So you guys KNOW I've been googling charts all day...of course...well :happydance:I finally found one like mine! She had a dip at 8dpo and then 11dpo but ended up with a BFP! (OH hates when I do this because he says of course if I look long enough I will find a situation just like mine lol I know he is right, but obivously I am not currently sane and he doesn't know what this feels like! HMPH! lol Here is the link - https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/anyone-have-a-bfp-chart-they-want-to-share-please

She is like the #6 poster...got so excited I had to tell you guys, haven't even finished looking at that thread lmao

I think FF can suck it! With their membership fees! Look what I found! (another chart site) Will private message anyone the name....don't wanna get into any copyright infringement issues.
Gotta see what all they offer before I give up on FF of course...but I kind of like the look of these charts better.

I think FF can suck it! With their membership fees! Look what I found! https://www.tcoyf.com/media/21/default.aspx

Gotta see what all they offer before I give up on FF of course...but I kind of like the look of these charts better.

OK, firstly, super exciting news.

Secondly, AWESOMESAUCE! Have you guys read the popular book about it? That the book that got me started charting as a birth control method. It goes into a LOT of detail.

I haven't...but I'm really interested now! And I found another chart with a 2nd huge dip like mine...so hopes a coming back up heehee :blush:

I haven't...but I'm really interested now! And I found another chart with a 2nd huge dip like mine...so hopes a coming back up heehee :blush:

There's ALWAYS hope until :witch: rears her ugly face :D

TCOYF is super popular around here, I was reading the forum policies (see? nerd) and I guess they had to make people stop mentioning it, for copyright purposes.

I'm going to see how the next couple weeks go before I do any hardcore reading, I think. Although I DID just watch the Nova documentary "life's greatest miracle".. the birth at the end skeeved me out!

oops....think I should delete that little blurb about it?

That's kind of weird though...we can talk about FF all day but not TCOYF?

I haven't...but I'm Nova documentary "life's greatest miracle".. the birth at the end skeeved me out!

Watching it now...is that John Lithgow's voice? I like him.

EDIT: Just say starting credits...it's him heehee

For some reason I thought it was a different lady we couldn't talk about? I edited my post just in case.

Just for clarification the only books/author not permitted on the forum is from Ford. Per forum rules and TOS:

Due to legal reasons, posts about the author 'Gina Ford' or any of her books are not permitted on BabyandBump.com

I hope this clears things up :)

Im gone for a minute and I get back to see y'all got Baby&Bump FBI on this thread!!! What did I MISS!??? :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->