Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Thanks, but I'm positive I'll have my af by the morning x

So no af, cm seems to have dried up. Sorry if tmi.

I did a test, thought I could see something but it wouldn't photograph. It's probably just the antibody strip. TBH my temp has dropped and it has happened before so think af is on her way. Clomid has probably just lengthen lp by a day or two.

How are you today? Have your temps increased? X

Okay, just had a couple of bad cramps and low and behold the witch has got me.

The hpt has also turned into the same evap as yesterday x

Oh noooo!!! :-( that evap was awful!!!!
Stay positive, you still have another shot at June!

I hope you're OK!!!

I've had a huge temp dip today so I think today could be O day! Dtd last night which I though was well timed especially as we missed the night before it should have a high sperm count in that bd lol

Obviously we will try and dtd tonight and tomorrow too! I'm feeling really heavy today and have twinges so hopefully it will happen soon!

Yay for you.

I'm not particularly upset as it means clomid works and I've only had 4 viable cycles. I start clomid cd2-6 this cycle so o should ov earlier x

I've just thought of another reason to be pleased. I'm going to see take that in July. We've been planning a boozy picnic forever, so I don't have to think up a lame excuse. Yay for my bfn this cycle! X

That's a good way to look at it! Plus with clomid you don't have to wait very long to try again!

We've decided that if I get a BFN this cycle I am having a cycle off from Charting and OPKing (until I get back from hols which is CD20ish) because it will be too hard to do whilst in Spain with different waking times and my brother and his girlfriend being there too.

It's my 4th Cycle too!

I have tonnes of EWCM today and cramps on my right side, really hoping I'm ovulating!

xx

Well I hope this is your cycle, but I suspect that a cycle of not charting would help.

If I get my follies tracked and ov is confirmed I don't really see the point in temping this cycle. I also want to try softcups, but I have no idea how many to buy as you can only get either 6 of 24 packs! 6 seems too few but 24 seems way too many x

I think it would help too! If I don't get my BFP this cycle I am going to completely CHILL OUT!!! I think the most stressful part is making sure you cover all bases and confirming Ov. I can handle the TWW better now, even if I do symptom spot lol

No there wouldn't be any need to temp - it might help you relax!

The only thing that worries me about softcups is the pouch bit is quite big so i would worry it would hold the sperm and keep it away from the cervix as it would slip to the bottom of the pouch rather than up by the cervix if you get me?

xxxx

Yeah, good point although I've read a few good things about them. May be I'll give them a miss this cycle.

I just feel we need to do something different.

I think I'll temp for a few days to get ov on ff, then stop temping for the rest of the cycle.

Your temps are looking good. Reckon you ov yesterday or today x

I know what you mean I've been thinking of what to do differently!! I'm stopping my intake of caffeine completely!

I hope so! I had cramps yday and loads of ewcm!
I got panicked this morning when it didn't rise as much as I thought so I took a clearblue opk I bought this morning £20 ppffttt!!!

This is what it looked like at about 5 minutes

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/0948b436.jpg

But then it dried like this:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/59c5039b.jpg

But it says to read at 3 mins. I don't know what to think!

Xxx

I think its the dye running as it was 2 hours later and it was in my handbag (at work lol) so it won't have been sat upright the whole time! Xx

My cb opks were positive or close to like that. They rarely get really dark. £20 is a lot of money for it, how many did you get?

First clomid tonight X

Thanks.

That seems alot for the non digis! I hope your temp increased x

My temp hasn't increased :( gutted! This means I have to do it all again, I have 5 opks left :(

It also means AF will arrive whilst I'm in Spain! :(

Xx

How rubbish. I hate opks! I would suggest you try cb digis next cycle.

Hopefully your af won't show whilst you're on your hols!

No nasty clomid side effects as yet X

Just a thought but may be you should stop temping and opking now and let whatever happens, happen. That way you'll be less stressed and you can enjoy your holiday? X

Well we've decided to stop temping and everything next cycle, ive just ordered some cb digis!
I just want to confirm O so I know when to expect AF whilst I'm away! Although maybe I shouldn't hmmmm I dont know! Xx

Yay for cb digi they're like the cbfm. Much better than trying to guess.

Only you can decide what to do. If it's stressing you out stop opking and temping. If you're not stressed then just carry on. That's my recommendation anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->