Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I feel OK, I don't really care right now. I feel horrendous, I have been cramping for 2 days and I just want to know if there is any point in me TTC or if I can conceive or not.

My body just seems to be sending me on a wild goose chase but I guess you know how that feels with your previous irregular cycles.

I'm so emotional today and I don't even know why. I haven't Ovulated, so what? Surely that means more chances to BD therefore better chance at being PG. LOL

I have fallen out with DH simply because I am a bitch today! eeek! xxx

Yep, completely know how you feel. It's a roller coaster... hope, frustration, depression, anger and finishing with I don't give a shite anymore.

You ovulate just a little irregularly at the mo. There's no glaringly obvious reason why you can't conceive. Most couples take 6-12 months. It will happen for you x

I feel like it will happen for me and I'm in no real rush, I think I'm just going through the motions!

:)

Feel better now I had a rant lol thanks!

How are you feeling? Xx

How are you you getting on?

No side effects from the clomid yet. I'm a bit worried it won't work this cycle as I still have my af and last cycle it stopped it pretty quickly x

Well I didn't temp this morning as I've been throwing up since I woke up! :(
I think I've got food poisoning! Ergh!

I'm sure it will work for you :) it has to, you need a June conception :)

Xx

I'm fine today but I've been unable to temp for 2 days and went 48 hours without an opk lol!
It's still fairly dark today - not positive though! I have started getting more cm since yday so I think I didn't miss the opk as I usually get it after cm!

Xxx

Hope you've had your positive opk.

Finished clomid. Yeasterday I was exhausted by 6pm, I could barely move. I think it's a clomid side effect x

Oh no! Hope your ok!

Totally realised why I haven't ovulated yet, I'm waiting for you :) lol
My opk is still quite dark but not positive and I had a pre ov temp this am! I am pleased though, I was scared I missed the egg whilst I was sick! Xx

Lol, well I'm catch you up slowly. Hopefully we'll share a couple of days in the tww.

It sounds as if you'll ov tomorrow then, fx x

I ov'd cd18 last cycle, but I started taking it a day earlier and you are more susceptible the second cycle so I hope no later than cd16. They do do say you should ov around cd13 x

In 6 days then hopefully!!!! I think we'll be closer together than we think! Xxx

I hope so! I've booked my follie tracking for next Monday, but I hope I'll have already ov'd! It'll be cd14 X

Wow, don't the cycles come round really quickly!!!

I'm having LOADS of twinges in my right side today , I really hope it means I'm gearing up to ov!! Xxx

Yay. I know they seem to fly by when you actually ovulate! X

Weird my af stopped yesterday, but this afternoon had a bit of ewcm, tinged with a tiny bit of blood, but more clear than anything. Sorry if tmi!

Hopefully it's a good thing. I think I need to get bding soon as it could be a very short cycle! X

That sounds really promising! I say jump on your oh tonight lol!!!!!

:) xxx

Did a ic opk and it was still quite light. I've probably got at least a week yet x

Plenty of time for your lining to thicken then!

I am hoping I ovulate within the week but towards the end of the week so I have half my tww in Spain! And I can test on our wedding Anniversary :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->