Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I wondered where you were.

I'm fine, temp was back up. I'm not sure how accurate it is as one the cats brought in a live vole at 5am so we spent 15 mins trying to catch it. I had a couple more hours sleep then temped.

I got a bfn on an ic hpt. I couldn't see anything after 2 mins as I was exhausted I couldn't be bothered to wait. Two hours later there was a big fat evap, lol. I really should have thrown it away!

Let's hope your oh got plenty of rest last night! I hope you get a positive soon x

But you're supposed to wait 3 mins!!!! :-O Lol
What colour was it? Definitely grey?

Oh also why only 2 more months? Xxx

Def an evap. It seems to have faded either that or I had extreme line eye earlier as I can barely see it let alone get a pic!

I have 2 more clomid cycles left before I need to go back to see my fs. Not sure what'll happen if I'm not pregnant by then??? X

Poo - I hope you get a bfp tomorrow! I had a dream I was pregnant again - argh!!!

I'm not sure what happens next but I hope you don't have to find out!

I've got an appointment for my camera in uterus thing - 27th July! I'm scared! Dh can't come with me because he'll be at work. I really don't want to go on my own. :-( I hope I get pregnant before then! I also think I could be on my period on 27th July :-( xx

Thanks.

It could have been a preminition?!

Could you reschedule to when he could come. My oh came for my hsg. Although I didn't need him it was nice to have him there x

I think it's because we saw friends last night and they were splashing so it was in my head when I fell asleep !

He hasn't got any holidays left from work so it looks like I'm going it alone! Xx

That's rubbish, but I'm sure you'll have your bfp before then x

I hope we are both chatting on first trimester by then! :)
X

Lol, I'm pretty sure it won'tbe this cycle for me. I have no real symptoms. This morning I was really stuffy, it felt allergy related. It was probably because I had fussed one of the cats. I've had ov like twinges, but nothing else.

I haven't had af cramps but I suspect clomid has lengthened by lp. I was hoping it wouldn't but I bet mine's 16 days, just to pee me off. That said I was irritable last week which I usually get a week before my af x

Your tww is killing me, what dpo does af usually arrive? Can clomid do that? Thats not cool! When do you usually get your first af cramps?

woohoo managed to persuade dh to have a quicky after buying new underwear today :) woop! Lol

Xx

Yay, hopefully you'll ov soon!

Just looked back don't think I had cramps til I started spotting last cycle :(

Def not looking good for me. It's been a stressful few weeks at work so it's no big surprise. I'm thinking of trying to get a few days off work so I can get my follies tracked. I need to book it soon though before my diary fills up.

I'm really sad but I was hoping for a Feb baby as it would mean I could stop work at Christmas and use my hols. I love my job. Honestly... X

Sorry forgot to say I normally have a 12 day lp. Clomid can extend it usually between 1-3 days. It doesn't effect some women though.

I think this has been the longest tww.

I'm going to go back though the thread and check out symptoms. I think I need to start posts with cd, lol... Cd 28, 10 dpo for future ref! X

Some people have no symptoms at all!!!
I am also really sad thinking about I want to get pregnant and the maternity leave to fall over year end so I don't have to go through it for 2 years!!

That's a goof idea! Cd16 and opk isnt getting darker :-( boo!!! I think I have 4 opos left!

I reeeeally want to get a bfp soon, I don't want this camera inserted! :-( my mum said she will come with me though which is good. The only downside is if they ask if I'm ttc and I have to say yes then she will know! I don't like the pressure of people knowing!

My husband is out tonight and he just rang me to say his friend who was at our wedding 11 months ago has had a baby 2 weeks ago, we didn't even know they were expecting! They weren't trying either. I'm such a grump lol! Xxx

I'm pleased your mum will be with you. You'll just have to swear her to secrecy, lol.

Your opks don't always fade in though, so hopefully you'll get a positive soon.

I know someone at work announced a relatives pregnancy Friday. All I was dying to ask was how long had they been trying! Felt better of it though.

My temp has increased to an all time high. I was so hot last night I couldn't sleep, still really warm this morning. My OH thought it was cold, strange. It could just be the clomid.

I've had ov like twinges on the side I ov'd from on and off since yesterday.

Decided not to test til Tuesday, if I can hold out. I hate bfn and I don't have that many ic hpts left. I figure my af should catch me by then anyway x

I think you're going to get a bfp! That is one gooood looking chart!

I want you to test!!!!! I reeeeally hope you get your bfp, it's looking good for you! :)

Xxx

Thanks, I think tomorrow's temp will be a good indicator as it should fall back down if clomid hasn't lengthen my lp.

I really don't want to test as I know I'll just be disappointed! X

Hey harri! Noticed this thread, clicked on your OV chart and noticed that we are on the same CD! I do not know when I ovulated because my opk tests did not arrive in the mail until just yesterday but im guessing it was cd 14 or 15. I am a pee on a stick addict so I test all the time haha. When do you plan to test (if your still TTC)?

My Ovulation Chart

Oh my I'm so excited for you!!!
I really hope you get your bfp and your predictions were right!

My opk is still negative but ive had loads of ewcm this morning and I have cramps that are in the left one minute and right he next! I like to think it's my follies racing :) xxx

Hey cj1990! I haven't actually ovulated yet, my opks are still negative :-(
So no testing for me anytime soon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"