Looking for a buddy thats around 10DPO

Aww wow fantastic news! Congrats that's amazing! And you have done well to wait until you are nearly due that's what I'm defo doing this cycle instead of testing early n getting down with the bfn. The sickness is defo a symptom I guess u just knew! Which test did u use? U got a pic? Really pleased for u n wish u a happy and healthy 9 months! 😊 x

Just seen you used a frer! How many dpo r u today? I've not had a positive opk yet but on day 11 of my cycle. Not sure what's happening really and not got many symptoms apart from lotiony cm yesterday but upto that I was very wet as tho I was about to ovulate. 2 weeks yet til my period is due, we are bd every other day at mo so dtd last nite again n due again tomorrow! Any tips? X

Sounds like you are doing everything right to me! I think I am either 10 or 11 dpo not exactly sure as don't temp or use ion but based on previous cycle and other signs that is what I am. How do you post a pic from an iPhone?

Aw fab that's a really good bfp for early n those lines r great! Congrats again! Did u just bd around what you thought was ovulation? U have short cycles like me, what day do u think you ovulated? Hope I can get a bfp soon enough! X

My cycles were always 26 days then after I was ill they varied between 26-28. From the day my period finished we be every other day. I have cramps and lots of ewcm which is when I think I am ovulating. I tried not to stress. Doing it every other day lien you are doing worked for me. Good luck I really hope you get it xxx

I did another opk n was only a very faint line so no positive yet. Was on cd12 on my last cycle when I got positive opk so not sure if this one be same x

I would just keep bd every other day like you have, at least then there should always be some there to meet the egg when it is released x

Hi Hun how are you doing? Unfortunately I started with pain on wed and spotting and full bleeding by Friday. Waiting for blood test results but fairly sure it is over.

Aw no hope it's not as it is quite normal to bleed in pregnancy, sorry to hear chick. I'm ok my af is due a week tomorrow so I will be testing on Friday. I haven't had all my usual post ovulation symptoms I'm normally peeing a lot n have heavy sore boobs, nauseous and get a spot but none of those have appear yet. Had a lot of mild cramps everyday. I feel a bit weird today but could just be my body playing tricks on me again! Hope your results are good fingers crossed x

I very much doubt I will be Hun, I have had a lot of lower back pain and cramps do quite indicative of miscarriage. Fingers crossed for you though, sounds good if your symptoms are different x

How did your test results go chick? I'm 9dpo today n did a ic cheapie but was bfn x

Hiya it was a miscarriage which I'm really upset about. They think it was the month before as well. We wanted to try straight away but the dr wants us to hold off for a month or so as the past few months I have been having a really bad dull ache/ pain in my hips pelvis, lower back and thugs which is all day every day and worse in mid month and period time. They are concerned it is endremetiosis so they want to find it what t is but I am nervous. This is just so strange as I got pregnant first time with both my kids (second child it was only once that month) and apparently the first two months of trying this time I have got pregnant also but not managed to keep it. I just hope they get to the bottoms of it. Sorry about bfn but it was early. Any more news now?

Hello ladies mind if I join?

9dpo today cervix has been high and soft so far up till today where now my walls are super swollen where I can't even reach up to my cervix... Never had this happen to me before so hoping this is a good sign.
Yesterday I woke up to a stuffy nose and tickle in my throat. Been super tired and moody and have suffered from a couple of dizzy spells since 5dpo.

I tested yesterday and received a Bfn but figured I tested to early.
Has anyone ever noticed their walls being swollen and ended up having a BFP?

Aw sorry to hear Christy I hope they can find out what it is and help get it sorted out for u. Hope your not too down about it, maybe its just not meant to be at the moment. That's what I keep telling myself! Hope you feel better in time it must be awful going through that.
As for me the af got me today right on due day 😒 I'm loosing hope now I just don't know if it's going to happen or not x

Banymoma, I have had so many symptoms over the last few cycles it was as if I was actually pregnant but unfortunately not. AF got me today so going to ntnp next cycle as I'm getting fed up of doing opks and bd all the time n having no bfp. Hope you get yours tho fingers crossed for you 😊 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->