Looking for a buddy.. TTC #3

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:

We have been TTC for 11 months, we have 2 little girls (4.5 and 2.5)

I'd love a buddy to talk to. I do have a journal but only a couple of followers :blush:

xx

Id like a buddy too! TTC #4. Had no trouble with first three and had first miscarriage about 5 weeks ago.

I'd love a buddy :)

TTC #1. Had a miscarriage a few weeks ago.

Hi Phoenix. So sorry for your loss! It's so hard but you are not alone. How are you feeling? I'm still waiting for AF to arrive. I started temping a week ago and it looks like I haven't even ovulated yet. So I'm not sure what's body is doing. Just waiting it out for now.

Hey ladies.

I'm on CD36. Really not sure whats going on with my cycle this month x

Hey ladies. FINALLY started AF yesterday evening. It seemed like forever. But hopefully this will be a normal cycle. I feel like physically the miscarriage is officially over. Still have days of feeling really bummed but that's to be expected. So today is CD 2. Here we go again...

Kerri-x is that a normal length for your cycle?

Hi mommyxofxone!

hi kazy! this is our first official cycle trying. we are on cd 9

Mommyxofxone hopefully this month is BFP for you!

thanks kazy. would be nice! what cycle is this for you guys?

Hi there! I'm also TTC #3, already have 2 boy (3 and 7)! My cycle has been really weird this month!

That's a hard one to answer mommyxofxone. We have been trying since October 2013. We tried and got pregnant on cycle 7 and I had a MMC at 11 weeks. Now I am on CD3 of technically my 2nd cycle after miscarriage. I have 3 children (boys 6 and 5, and a girl 2). I got pregnant literally within a few weeks of going off of the pill with all three of them. So this process has been a huge shock and adjustment for me. But I will say it has caused me to not take what I have for granted. And I am really thankful for that. I am really praying I get BFP this cycle. My other kids are so close in age and I feel like our next child will be left out. :/ but I can trust God with that too. :) anyway, Hopefully now more info than you wanted!!

my girl is gonna be 3 so by the time i have another, she would be really close to 4. and i'm afraid the age gap will be too wide myself. we tried last jan-sept really. then gave up when i became ill. (diagnosed after a YEAR with ibs-c) So now we decided to try again, and i'm really worried about the age gap.

:(

but i hope it'll be alright. she's definitely very into babies- i never was- so i'm hoping its a good thing. we just want to do right for her.

My cycles have been terrible since TTC started in September. Varying from 29 days to 46! I'm off to the doctors tomorrow x

My daughter turns 3 in October and LOVES babies. My
Sister in law just had a baby and she can't get enough of her. I try and remind myself that it will work out (age gap). My oldest sister is 5 1/3 years older than I am and we are the closer than my sister who is closer in age. But it's difficult not to calculate it all!

Kerrie-x I hope you get some
Answers tomorrow!

Kerrie-x how did your appointment go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back