Looking for a buddy.. TTC #3

pichi you're lucky! took me 5 cycles last time- and one of them was like 70 days from stress!!!!!

this time we tried last jan- sept. quit trying. then we started again this cycle, and will try for 3 or 4, and then we're done.

We are also TTC #3, we have 2 little girls already as well. This is our first month trying, af is due Aug 28th so only a couple more weeks to wait and see...

well remember i said about endometriosis? My Dr has referred me for a scan and a general check in that region. When j told her we were trying and my other pregnancies were so quick she was actually really nice. I just worry about secondary infertility (or 3rd in my case)

I would love to join you ladies as well. We are trying to conceive baby number three and we are expecting it to be a long time coming. I have just stop taking depo my last shot was April 11th . I had breakthrough bleeding just 3 weeks ago and I think I have just ovulated but I have not had that confirmed on an OPK. Keeping my fingers crossed but not too hopeful. :p

hey ladies just got back from vacation! any good news? what did i miss?

no good news here. the witch got me today :(

i am however booked in to get myself scanned for signs of endo.

did you have a good holiday?

thanks pichi- yes i did thanks. i however caught some kind of virus while there so i was sick one or two days- fever and chills. ick. But now i have cramps since yesterday, pimples are starting (normal af signs) and am fully waiting for her for thursday.

only a few more days.

I'm so sorry about the :witch: :( on to a new cycle. i'll be right with you shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->