Looking for a buddy.. TTC #3

mind if i join? we're on our 4th cycle ttc #3. taking bad as with #1 we fell 2nd cycle off the pill, i fell pregnant 1st cycle trying for #2 but ended in an early MC... 2 cycles later i fell pregnant with my DS :)

:wave: hello!

i think i just got my positive opk ladies :)

Hey
Welcome aboard :)

I'm awaiting O. Get :sex: mummy of one

Xx

i got ny +opk yest and Sunday so today will be Ov day, just need my temp rise. Got a bit of a cold though so sleeping like a guppy may have put my temp off for today
.. So i am either ov day or 1dpo today :)

Hey
Welcome aboard :)

I'm awaiting O. Get :sex: mummy of one

Xx

i did i did! lol i did the day before yesterday and yesterday. and probably will tonight too.

i got ny +opk yest and Sunday so today will be Ov day, just need my temp rise. Got a bit of a cold though so sleeping like a guppy may have put my temp off for today
.. So i am either ov day or 1dpo today :)

woo hoo! do you think i should test again? do you normally do the opks until you get a negative again?

TTC #3! Just finished AF yesterday! So will be a beginning of September tester :) Have two older boys already 8 and 5!

woo hoo! do you think i should test again? do you normally do the opks until you get a negative again?

it's up to yourself hun. my pattern most of the time (although it has been different the past few months) is 2 +opks followed by a -opk. on the day of the -opk i usually end up getting my crossbar :) that's how i know. i have had OV pains twice this cycle though! both from the same side :dohh:

ok so i figured what the heck i'll test again. and so far, negative. definite line but not dark enough. like yesterday, the line came up before the control. so, figuring we can't get better than that right

yeah sounds like your surge is on the decrease.

waiting on crossbars now... I have the cold so taking my bbt isn't the greatest right now

still low temps. but still in the 48 hours too after the pos test. i took it monday night at 8pm. just annoying waiting for it!

i reckon you may have a 2nd surge or you will get a temp rise tomorrow

Hi Ladies

I have PCOS and have been TTC for around 4 months now. This was the first cycle with Femara. Hoping it will be the one. I am on 5dpo now (and hence the 2WW starts :wacko:) and I have no symptoms as of now :( . I have been taking crinone 8% vaginally since 3dpo and I use conceive plus pre-filled applicator while BD (I hope nothing wrong is doing so). Hoping for the best this month else will gear up for some more BD in the next cycle :sex:

I am getting too anxious these :dohh: I hope my wait will end soon.

Cheers!

what is freaking me out is my endometriosis coming back. I have a feeling it already has hence why it is taking so long compared to others

Well I thought my cycle was going back to normal only to start spotting on Monday and more yesterday and today is even more. :growlmad: Not sure what's up with that.

temp started going up this am. pissed because dh didn't want to dtd yesterday or the day before. says he's 'too tired' because he's getting cold feet about a second. i'm so upset.

oh gutted Hun :( still in with a shot if you bd'd around your fertile window.

i am apparently 4dpo... Think i am 2dpo but hey we shall see

dtd last night after a long chat so we'll see what happens. :/

ff has put me at 3dpo now where i thought i ovd. Really not feeling hopeful

:hug:
that totally sucks.

i'm sorry. :hugs: :hugs:

i hate when that happens.

this time it is taking us so long to conceive. Now i know 4 cycles isn't long but usually we fall 1st-2nd cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->