Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

I do get that checked. Every cycle at 7dpo. They started with cd21 but then I ovulated on cd17 so I said screw that and went 7dpo.
Only the first cycle had no ovulation. After that they upped my dose and I was good to go. I have ovulated each month.
This is my first cycle not on femara. I am going on Wednesday to check my progesterone to see if I have ovulated on my own this cycle. Not sure what I will do of I did. Talk to the doc and wait and see if I am pregnant. If not we will see if the doc wants to try and other cycle without femara.
If I haven't no biggie and I start femara on cd 3.

I really hope you have :)

progesterone was 1.7 so no ovulation this month. I'm okay with that. We will be starting up again next month. I am getting a new thermometer to start my temp taking again. 10 days until af comes. Excited to get back to it. Or at least know that I have the chance each month.

progesterone was 1.7 so no ovulation this month. I'm okay with that. We will be starting up again next month. I am getting a new thermometer to start my temp taking again. 10 days until af comes. Excited to get back to it. Or at least know that I have the chance each month.

Yeh you have done the right thing having a break and seeing how it goes cause now you have more drive :)

Yep. I do. And I think hubby is more excited and anxious as well.

But I have lots to keep me busy so I am not as obsessed. I have to be off work for 2 weeks as my eczema is really bad in my hands and my work makes it worse. It came on during a high stress time back in January and normally it goes away but the combo of stress, emotional ups and downs and my job (I work with food and so gloves and hand washing are a constant).

So I am taking the time to work on the spare bedroom and unpack (which is about 4 or 5 months overdue!). Until I get pregnant it will be a workout/music room.

That's so awesome that you are trying next month and you're getting around to doing something with the bedroom. I just changed mine into a workout room a month or so ago because i couldn't take the empty room anymore.

I'm back from my little trip and temp this morning was 97.18 which is a normal pre-O temp so at least I haven't missed it (if I do this month. It seems to be hit and miss lol) but now that I'm back hubs will be doing his SA and we will be going to the RE doctor!

Oh and while I was gone hubs truck was stolen. They found it but it's a mess and lots of stuff missing, so we'll be getting a new one soon. Just one more thing to deal with.

That's so awesome that you are trying next month and you're getting around to doing something with the bedroom. I just changed mine into a workout room a month or so ago because i couldn't take the empty room anymore.

I'm back from my little trip and temp this morning was 97.18 which is a normal pre-O temp so at least I haven't missed it (if I do this month. It seems to be hit and miss lol) but now that I'm back hubs will be doing his SA and we will be going to the RE doctor!

Oh and while I was gone hubs truck was stolen. They found it but it's a mess and lots of stuff missing, so we'll be getting a new one soon. Just one more thing to deal with.

So annoying about the truck

Hope your husbands SA is all fine and that the RE doctor is good!

I'm impressed with you both having fitness rooms at all. Both of my spare rooms just have beds in them that no one ever sleeps in!

Km- don't feel bad about having beds in your spare rooms. We used to have a bed in this room but we ended up getting rid of the mattress after the outdoor cat got in and peed on it! So we took it to the dump and it's been an empty room since. Finally did something with it.

Right now my spare room has 2 dressers and a while bunch of unpacked boxes. Lol

We will make it a nursery when I am past the 3 month mark. So for now I want it to be useful.

I was using my living room but I don't have a lot of space and it is such a pain to move the furniture each time. Doesn't make me motivated to workout every day.

That's exactly how I felt. I had no desire to even work out. It was work just to do it.

That's exactly how I felt. I had no desire to even work out. It was work just to do it.

I'd still not work out if I had a room with the stuff in. No desire to do anything these days

Your chart looks good

I hear ya on that. I don't have much desire these days as well. I'm going through another spurt where there are pregnant people and babies everywhere. It's difficult. the worst was when I was dealing with the hyperplasia and I wasn't even able to ttc. 14 pregnancies in 18 months. One woman had 2 kids in that time. It was heartbreaking. And now seeing so many move on to pregnancy on here. and then in RL as well.

I feel the same way lately ladies. On one hand I'm super excited to get some answers but I feel like time is just ticking by and we've gotten no where.

Currently trying to organise my friends baby shower, harder than I thought it would be

Been feeling really really down all day.

Think it started after having had my pregnant friend round last night and hours of baby talk. Her and baby are doing really well now :)

Anyway woke up miserable, tried to keep busy to distract myself but then I realised that it's 3 months today since I found out I was pregnant. Not only am I not 16 weeks pregnant but I'm also not pregnant again yet. Really thought it would happen again quickly after having waited so long the first time

Currently stuffing my face with McDonald's and trying to get a grip

Km-
I know exactly how you feel. I see pregnant women or visit with my best friend who has 7 month old and I'm just jealous. I'm of course so happy for her and love the baby but sometimes I just can't be around babies. I've literally canceled plans before if she was bringing the baby. And I think we're all allowed to be upset sometimes and feel that way. Hugs.

Km-
I know exactly how you feel. I see pregnant women or visit with my best friend who has 7 month old and I'm just jealous. I'm of course so happy for her and love the baby but sometimes I just can't be around babies. I've literally canceled plans before if she was bringing the baby. And I think we're all allowed to be upset sometimes and feel that way. Hugs.

Yeh I'd say it's definitely allowed. I went out earlier just to try and regain some sanity. Saw 6 pregnant women in the shop I went to. Soon as I got back into the car i burst into tears.

I know it's no ones fault and God only knows what these women went through to get their babies but it's no consolation for my situation.

I've got to the stage where I'm doing online baby shopping just to cheer myself up and try to imagine what it would be like to do it for real. and then empty the basket again cause I don't actually have a baby to buy for! Totally lost it!

OMG I do the same thing! And when I'm in a store that has a baby section, like target I walk through the section because I just have to something about it makes me happy and sad at the same time. Pretty sure hubs thinks I'm crazy but idc.

OMG I do the same thing! And when I'm in a store that has a baby section, like target I walk through the section because I just have to something about it makes me happy and sad at the same time. Pretty sure hubs thinks I'm crazy but idc.

Yes I have to browse in asda too! Friends baby girl has loads of clothes from me now cause buying them, even if not for me, makes me feel better!

I'm not sure what I am going to do if I am not pregnant by May. My 4th was the due date and I was so excited because that is Star Wars Day and my hubby is a huge nerd and it would have been awesome to have that day as his/her birthday. And that is when Canada's mother's day is as well (well it's the second Sunday in May). So it would have been my first mama's day and my birthday is May 12 and I turn 38.

and that's only a month and a half away. It is amazing how time flies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->