Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Yeah, it's not a dye run. It's the exact width and position of exactly where it should be. That's wonderful, can't wait to see more.

I accidentally forgot to temp this morning.

I"m not sure what to think about my test's either...... :( I'm only getting lines when I do a serum test or test with a certain brand.....So.....Whatever that means.....I did a CB advanced digi and when I looked up pics of what the inside should look like, it's looks just like pregnant 1 week, but within one min it said not pregnant ???? :shrug: IDK at this point....

wondering if it was another CP ...... :( I clearly had lots of lines. I'm sad.

at 12 dpo it is usually too soon for a digi to be positive. especially a weeks indicator. I would give it a few more days.

It's not the digi that is getting me down, it's the lack of progression on lines.

BFN on FIVE hpt with FMU. Im out. Ready for AF for the break cycle.

Im so sorry hun. But you're not out until AF shows and she hasn't yet, and you do have a baby in your future, maybe not this cycle but definitely within the next couple months if things continue down the path they are now. I'm here for you whatever you decide to do though. :hugs:

I know theres a line on the sure predict and the .88c one. Its just hit and miss otherwise.

I just did a quickview and its no darker and i feel like whatever im seeing is too close to the control line.
I also dipped an .88c and i did a water one too....I think my water is pregnant. ( its an evap/indent). :haha:

I have a TON of quickviews, 3 .88c, 2 wondfo, and thats it. Hubby gets paid tomorrow ( wont be until 1 or 4pm EST though) and then I can get old style FRER and whatever other brand.

:shrug:

ETA: I lost my lancing device because i intended to do a blood quickview this AM and couldnt find the darn thing.

BTW the testing line on the quickvue's are really close to the test line, it's not evenly spaced like most test, and the testing line is much wider then the control line.

Im so sorry hun. But you're not out until AF shows and she hasn't yet, and you do have a baby in your future, maybe not this cycle but definitely within the next couple months if things continue down the path they are now. I'm here for you whatever you decide to do though. :hugs:

No, im 100% im out this cycle. :thumbup:

Okay, :hugs: Sorry to hear that, hun.

Okay, :hugs: Sorry to hear that, hun.

Its ok. When i woke up at 6dpo, i should have trusted my feeling but i ignored it. When my "symptoms" completely disappeared after 10dpo, again i knew i was out.

On to September!

Have you got any pics of where your tests are up to amber?

Have you got any pics of where your tests are up to amber?

they are in the PT forum Under something......***Update can't rember- losing my mind.... lol it has some ** at the beginning and say's Losing my mind in the title

I am doing great. We are doing the IUI this month. Today is cd 4 and yesterday I went for my FSH and Estradiol test. I don't know how to interpret the numbers but someone on another thread said they looked good. Hopefully the doc will call and tell me what it means.

on day 2 of the letrozole and i will be starting opk's on cd 12. But the IUI should happen around Aug 30th.

Just a quick update from me to say that baby Bryony finally made her grand entrance on 31st March. She's absolutely perfect and was worth all the pain and waiting.

Hope you ladies are all doing ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->