Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Km- I knew what you meant lol! I don't know what they'll do for a blocked tube? The doctor who did the procedure said they wouldn't do anything.

They can surgically open them and I think there's some meds that may help with it too. Won't do that unless you're ovulating though cause no point!

Yup! The doc said they won't do surgery and that makes sense. But I've read online they'll perscribe meds to make you ovulate from both sides (like clomid). Which would help with not ovulating too. Lol but the doc won't know that because they never tested for ovulation. So at this point I'm just anxious and guessing. Haha

I hope you ladies are feeling better. Thinking of you.

So I've just gone back to a test (bad choice) and there's a definite line but I think it might be an Evap :( it's pink. But. It wasn't there when I went out - there was a potential shadow but def not a line. Sigh. Need something definitive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 6
Yeh me too. I'm 11dpo so AF should be here Sunday. Not long to wait really.

I'm ok with it being an Evap tho. Tbh my heart sank just a little when I saw it - we are going to Disney in 3.5 weeks and I'd miss going on the rides and water slides. I know it would be worth it but it's a £3000 holiday that I had finally let myself get excited for! Would be worth it though so I wouldn't be upset to be pregnant lol

You'd only still be in first trimester. I know you can't ride with a bump but maybe check to see what ones you can ride so early on. The ones that don't whip you around may be ok. Nothing affecting your gforce.

Got this bottom test this morning, got my period this afternoon. Sounds about right. Roller coasters here I come

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
Km- it sucks no matter what when AF shows but I'm glad you get to enjoy the rides.

Km- it sucks no matter what when AF shows but I'm glad you get to enjoy the rides.

Ye I agree it totally sucks :( just trying to be postive about it
Cause otherwise this goes down as another early miscarriage / CP

Yay for roller coasters! boo for af :(

And I would have more thought it would suck to have morning sickness during DL and not be able to physically ride. Because if you could ride you may not have wanted to. And then there is all the food and drinks etc. So on the plus you get to enjoy yourself and I would just indulge as much as you can.

AFM: cd 34 and waiting impatiently for af to come. the pms has calmed down other than being a bit weepy. so far no signs and she is 2 days away. Waiting to see the spotting. I do hope she comes on her own because it would suck to have to induce her which would make me 7-10 days off schedule. I have had cycles where there was no spotting and she just came but those are not the norm. I usually get 1-2 days of spotting.

On on a non ttc note, I am getting a new job. My parents own a restoration/ blasting company and my mom can no longer do their books. So they are going to train me to do them. It's part time to start but the wage is $5 more an hour than what I am currently doing and I am only part time at my current job. Plus my job is making my ezcema worse and I have had to be off work for the last 2 weeks because of it.

I am super excited for this because this will give me bookkeeping experience to add to my resume if I ever need to look for something else. But the company is growing quickly and eventually I will be full time. and it's also something I can do without having to take too much maternity leave as the business is at my parent's house (a 15 min walk from mine) and I can just bring the baby to work with me.

I must admit this has relieved a lot stress in my mind.

Yay for roller coasters! boo for af :(

And I would have more thought it would suck to have morning sickness during DL and not be able to physically ride. Because if you could ride you may not have wanted to. And then there is all the food and drinks etc. So on the plus you get to enjoy yourself and I would just indulge as much as you can.

AFM: cd 34 and waiting impatiently for af to come. the pms has calmed down other than being a bit weepy. so far no signs and she is 2 days away. Waiting to see the spotting. I do hope she comes on her own because it would suck to have to induce her which would make me 7-10 days off schedule. I have had cycles where there was no spotting and she just came but those are not the norm. I usually get 1-2 days of spotting.

On on a non ttc note, I am getting a new job. My parents own a restoration/ blasting company and my mom can no longer do their books. So they are going to train me to do them. It's part time to start but the wage is $5 more an hour than what I am currently doing and I am only part time at my current job. Plus my job is making my ezcema worse and I have had to be off work for the last 2 weeks because of it.

I am super excited for this because this will give me bookkeeping experience to add to my resume if I ever need to look for something else. But the company is growing quickly and eventually I will be full time. and it's also something I can do without having to take too much maternity leave as the business is at my parent's house (a 15 min walk from mine) and I can just bring the baby to work with me.

I must admit this has relieved a lot stress in my mind.

Yay congrats on the new job :)

Yay on the new job!!' That's so fantastic I know you were worried about it befor. I'm so happy for you.

thanks. it sure is a weight off my shoulders. Dad is a little apprehensive. Nothing worse than finding out your kid is a horrible worker. Not that I am but my Aunt just had to fire her daughter because she turned out to be incredibly lazy. Maybe it was just because she was working for mom but you never know. So he's a bit worried I will take advantage of the fact I am working for mom and dad.

That's a legitimate concern. But as long as you don't get too comfortable I'm sure you'll do great!

So it was confirmed today that I have the job with my parents and I told my current job that I am not coming back. My dad is actually getting excited to have someone run the office. My first big task is to clean said home office. lol It's disastrous. Files everywhere, no real system. My parents are gone from Tuesday to Saturday to go to Vegas for vacation and I have to have it done in that time. I get a big chunk of money for that task which will go towards costs for my Vegas trip in September. Then I start some time the week after they get back going over all the tasks and learning how to do everything.

I am super excited for it.

on the ttc front nothing new here. Waiting on af. She is due tomorrow and I have had some cramping that she is on her way but I don't think on time. If she isn't here by monday then I have to take provera for a week and that will induce it. It puts me behind schedule a bit but it is what it is. but I have never wanted my period to come so much in my life. :haha:

Still no AF Aalya?

I see AF got you Mrs G. When's your appointment?

Just finishing my clomid tomorrow. Then it's waiting a week til baby dance time. And by then it will only be 2 weeks until Florida, aka relaxing time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->