Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Hey ladies! Hope all is well with every one and that your pregnancies are going wonderfully! I was curious if any of you had ever experienced Implantation bleeding and if I posted a pic (which I know is totally TMI) if you could tell me if it looked like legit IB or not?

I haven't had implantation bleeding with any of my pregnancies

mine was just spotting when i checked CM/CP.

That is what mine was last night. It was like a weird yellowish clear creamy/EW CM but it was tinged with little bit's of pink in places. I didn't wipe and see pink. I was doing an internal CM.CP check and when I wiped my finger on the TP I noticed it was really pink and odd. Then the cramps started. I had been having mild cramping prior and a back ache, but i've been major cramping ever since, it just let up so around 18hr's of cramping. And it disappeared just as quickly as it came on (the pink CM that is) I would of "technically" been 7dpo bc it was 3am when I did the check, and as far as I've researched all signs are pointing to IB, "Yay". Duration, accompanied by cramping, right dpo, color, etc....everything seems to point to that was what it was. I hope Google is right, but I'm still keeping my FX'd

Im not temping any more this cycle. I did an OPK because i heard if you get +, it could mean BFP. It was BFN. Also ran out of progesterone and cant get any until Saturday.

Ive been emotional too the last few days. :cry:

Next cycle is a break cycle. In one way im looking forward to it and on the other im just like " whats the freaking point anymore?"

Im not temping any more this cycle. I did an OPK because i heard if you get +, it could mean BFP. It was BFN. Also ran out of progesterone and cant get any until Saturday.

Next cycle is a break cycle. In one way im looking forward to it and on the other im just like " whats the freaking point anymore?"

Oh, hun. I'm sorry to hear that. But you know what's best for you. Whatever you decide to do, I will support you and be here for you. But I wouldn't count yourself out just bc of a lousy LH strip. they don't get dark until your already about to have a bfp or have already had one and it's not really reliable. I wouldn't get down because of that. I'm sorry that you have been feeling crumby and wish I could help :hugs: And your temps have been looking really good, way better then last month. You can order more cream on amazon and have it overnighted for like 3.99.

On Earth - a break will do you good but don't give up hope yet

Amber - got everything crossed for you but don't be tempted to test yet. Stay mellow for at least another 3 days!

Afm - I have a midwife appointment this morning

And.....:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1

Oh, hun. I'm sorry to hear that. But you know what's best for you. Whatever you decide to do, I will support you and be here for you. But I wouldn't count yourself out just bc of a lousy LH strip. they don't get dark until your already about to have a bfp or have already had one and it's not really reliable. I wouldn't get down because of that. I'm sorry that you have been feeling crumby and wish I could help :hugs: And your temps have been looking really good, way better then last month. You can order more cream on amazon and have it overnighted for like 3.99.

I cant get more until payday, thats why. :)

Here is BFN from today. A shadow maybe in just the right light but otherwise nope.

I need the break to recoop and from FE.

Attachments

• IMG_20160728_160853_opt.jpg
    IMG_20160728_160853_opt.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7

Here is BFN from today. A shadow maybe in just the right light but otherwise nope.

I'm so sure I can see a line on that which is pink

I'm so sure I can see a line on that which is pink

REALLY? :happydance:

Dunno how this will reupload but I think I got what I can see in the middle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 7
Onearth: 1) LH strip are HIGHLY unreliable as an hcg detector. It is only with a high amount of it will an opk go positive.
2) you are only 7dpo which is incredibly early and most women do not get a positive this early.
3) I do see something on your actual hcg test.

Yeah, even as grainy as is it is I really feel like I'm seeing something in the testing area. Honestly. Wouldn't do that to to you. It's faint, but I think I see something. Let it dry then take another look. Mine from the other day was way darker after it dried.

That's definitely a FRICKIN LINE!!!! :wohoo: OMG OMG OMG..... I feel like my heart is gonna jump out of my chest. Holy moly :rofl: It has color and everything!!! :happydance:

What kind of test is that?

SurePredict 10miu from Amazon

Dunno how this will reupload but I think I got what I can see in the middle

holy crap then. Just holy crap. OOOOHHHH, i HOPE it darkens!!!

You really had lightening crotch yesterday?!?! I did too? Just what in the hell is going on with me and you LMAO?

LMFAO. yes i really did. LOL. I dont know! Crazy!

Those sure predicts are REALLY good test's esp for early testing, so a line coming up with color like that is a GOOD thing. I can't wait to see it keep getting darker!!! How freaking bizarre is that we both get lightening crotch on the same day. Mine was in the later afternoon/early evening from out of now where and did it one time and then nothing. And I literally have not felt that since I was pregnant with Emma.....very weird....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->