Looking for a buddy :)

Oh I'm sorry! I was just asking what day of your cycle you were on. How many days since your period started? If you were waiting to ovulate or if you had already ovulated and were waiting to be able to take a hpt (or waiting to see if you get your period in other words).

Sorry. I had to learn this lingo the first time around when trying for number one.

Ooh well actually idk I had brownish since the 29 th I clean and it's red but it's mostly brown :wacko: so at this time idk

Kind of in limbo between the end of one and the beginning of another then, huh? Have you taken an hot recently?

My period just ended this morning! I've been checking, double checking and triple checking my charts and the calenders, lol.. I'm convinced that the 13th-15th are gonna be our best chances.. I'm so excited to try considering our DD was a total surprise! Gotta make sure OH remembers to pick up an opk on his way home or I might just pick it up when I walk down to pay the water bill...:dust:

My period just ended this morning! I've been checking, double checking and triple checking my charts and the calenders, lol.. I'm convinced that the 13th-15th are gonna be our best chances.. I'm so excited to try considering our DD was a total surprise! Gotta make sure OH remembers to pick up an opk on his way home or I might just pick it up when I walk down to pay the water bill...:dust:

Ever consider getting opks online? You can spend a LOT less that way. Store bought opks (and hpts) are ridiculously expensive. Of course, you don't want to miss the O waiting for something to arrive in the mail. I get that. But for what it's worth, mine came in the mail in like 3 or 4 days.

Ever consider getting opks online? You can spend a LOT less that way. Store bought opks (and hpts) are ridiculously expensive. Of course, you don't want to miss the O waiting for something to arrive in the mail. I get that. But for what it's worth, mine came in the mail in like 3 or 4 days.

Well, I had thought about it and will probably do so if we do not conceive this month. It's just we are also planning to move out to Colorado at the end of this month so, I would hate to order something and not get it because I'm moving! But thank you for the idea!!

Hope this is your month. Hope the move goes smoothly.

Bookity I think so this last night I woke u p because I felt weird:sleep: then it was regular af lol... I have a question? Does that mean that I have to count since the brownish to get my ovulation dates? :nope:
I really didn't know much about these things haha I always thought it was just a get pregnant thing lol :haha:

Bookity I think so this last night I woke u p because I felt weird:sleep: then it was regular af lol... I have a question? Does that mean that I have to count since the brownish to get my ovulation dates? :nope:
I really didn't know much about these things haha I always thought it was just a get pregnant thing lol :haha:

TBH, I'm not really sure. I would think you would count from today, but i coukld be wrong on that one. I thought that it was the first day of full flow or whatever you'd call it. I have never had that happen to me. Are you posting on any other forums? Maybe someone else can answer your question better than me.

Hi Babyalive, I'd say count from the first day of regular af. You could try some ovulation predictor kits which could help you to get an idea of your cycle so you know for next time :)

ThanK u Bookity and rose. :flower:
All be sure to buy the ovulation kit :winkwink:
I was really confused lol.. Hope u guys had a beautiful Monday :hugs:

It was a pretty good day all things considered. DD was in a good mood (she's been prone to fussiness lately I think due to teething) & FF actually told me when I ovulated (I was worried it wouldn't). So officially 3dpo here. Yay! Going to try and wait to test until the 15th, but will do my best not to cave before the 12th. Any sooner is an absolute waste of sticks (even if I do have 22 of them).

Great!!!! So happy for u!!! DD sounds like a hand full that is beautiful..
My day was very normal nothing new horse back riding and cleaning. I hope I can finish af so I can begin counting my days for ovulation!!! :dohh:

She's really quite an easy baby as far as I'm concerned. But it has been a tough week for her. Had trouble going to bed for a few nights and sucks her lips in over her gums and cries. :( Teething is hard work! She still hasn't broken any through yet. I've been saying it's about to happen for months now. A month ago I swore she'd have her bottom teeth by now, but not the case. So I'll just stop making predictions now!

Hope AF doesn't treat you too badly (I had horrid cramps last time - ick) and you can get on to the funnest part of TTC soon. ;)

Haha awesome!!!! Actually no lie I swear I've never had trouble with af till now lol but it's not bad at all I just hate it!!!! :flower:
Am excited to ttc aaahhh yes!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your ov bookity, I'm hoping to get a :) on my cb tests this weekend! At the moment trying to bd every other day, we've managed it so far! Good luck and have fun with the trying babyalive :)

The first half of my week has been good but soo busy, looking forward to the weekend!

Well, I finally got my opk.. took the first test and it was negative.. Good luck bookity! fingers crossed for you!!

Well, I finally got my opk.. took the first test and it was negative.. Good luck bookity! fingers crossed for you!!

Good luck! I've been using them for about a week now and still no positive. When are you expecting to ov?

I'm pretty sure i will ovulate either the 12th or 13th.. but I'm not exactly sure. Good luck to you also! :dust:

5 dpo, temps are still looking good. No symptoms to speak of yet, but it's early. Of course I'm going to do my best not to SS, but if something is just in my face blatant, I'll be sure to let you know. :)

Good luck to you both. Hope you O soon! March is supposed to be a lucky month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->