looking for a bump buddy? and advice!

Natali

Teen mum to twins :)
Reaction score
I'm Natalie, I'm 17 years old and from Lancashire. I'm 4 weeks pregnant and due Feb 2012. I'm just looking for someone to chat with and share my concerns etc because I'm feeling a little nervous! .... Any advice regarding being a young mum would be appreciated :) Thankyou!

Im 33 weeks and 17 as well, as for advice ugh idk I am nervous about labor and parenting as well. good luck

Hi hun :flower: Welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy.

I'm Lucy, I'm 22, I have a 4yr old called Elena and I'm due again for September.
Exactly what kind of advice are you looking for?

I'm sure I can help you :flow: x

Hi girls :)
Just advice in general really Lucy ... I'm really nervous as this is my first pregnancy ... when would you advise i buy things etc because i have no idea! xx

Hi Natalie!

Im 19 and about 5 weeks pregnant and due Feb 2012 also! I am from Finland, moving to England in summer. New on this forum.

Congratulations on pregnancy :)

Kaisa x

Hi girls :)
Just advice in general really Lucy ... I'm really nervous as this is my first pregnancy ... when would you advise i buy things etc because i have no idea! xx

Hey, I don't know what stores you have in your area or if you are against second hand goods but i personally started buying stuff from goodwill when i was 3 months pregnant. I have this goodwill card which makes certain clothes half price so i have been paying 50 cents to a dollar for outfits you would normally pay 8-10 dollars.
The reason i say this is because if you are ok with shopping at goodwill (which they DO have nice clothes you just have to look) you should start shopping ASAP because some days they have nothing other days they have TONS of great baby clothes.
I am set for clothing up to 24 months and I spent 1/4 of what you would in baby stores:happydance::happydance:

Hi Natalie.
I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+5weeks into my first pregnancy with boy/girl twins. Due late October. I got my BFP almost 3 months ago, and i still feel clueless!
I'm not buying anything until 24 weeks though, except maybe two onezies for father's day presents.

Hey. Welcome to BnB!
I'm not due anywhere near you-- but I just wanted to pop in and say welcome & congrats!
I'm Kelly, 20 & I'm 37+6 weeks pregnant with a little girl! :cloud9:
The best advice I can give you is to just relaxxx! Finding out you are pregnanct is such stressful and exciting at the same time. It's normal for you to feel overwhelmed and/or scared. Just give yourself some time to calm down and adjust to the news. I think everyone feels nervous when they first find out. You have months and months to deal with your nervousness and insecurities, though. It's going to be ok :) Have you told your FOB and family? Did they react well?
Congrats again on your pregnancy! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->