Looking for a Bump Buddy--due 12/12!! Join me!

lindc

Our fam is complete!
Reaction score
Hi! I am looking for someone who wants to talk about their symptoms, how they are feeling emotionally, etc. I am trying to be positive and I am looking for someone who wants to enjoy the wonders of being a mommy!

Yay! Congrats! Did you have to try for very long before getting pregnant? How are you feeling?

I have noticed that my symptoms have started a lot sooner than they did the first time that I was pregnant. I have wicked heartburn 24/7, my legs are starting to swell like a memory foam mattress, I have lingering all-day nausea, and I feel exhausted. But even though I have those things, I am SO thrilled to be pregnant again!!! I feel so blessed to have gotten pregnant so quickly after we started trying.

Yay! Congrats! Did you have to try for very long before getting pregnant? How are you feeling?

I have noticed that my symptoms have started a lot sooner than they did the first time that I was pregnant. I have wicked heartburn 24/7, my legs are starting to swell like a memory foam mattress, I have lingering all-day nausea, and I feel exhausted. But even though I have those things, I am SO thrilled to be pregnant again!!! I feel so blessed to have gotten pregnant so quickly after we started trying.

I sent you a PM

Hi robin and lindc! I'm due on December 15, with my first... Can I bump along with you guys?

Sure! Glad to have you here. Congrats!

Cimorene--how have you been feeling? Any symptoms yet? I will send you a PM with my email address if you want to chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->