Looking for a bump buddy EDD March 27, 2012

Glad all went well greeneyes and you are getting an early scan, i am also feeling tired but am not sleeping that great and constantly feel hungry/ hollow stomach and therefore a tiny bit queasy, am ok when i've eaten something but then it's back again soon after, don't actually feel sick at all though xx

coco: Yes i had the OB during my MC and he was so unemotional just like oh ur MC go on home :( so this time around i choose the Midwife without even knowing she has MC b4 but when she told me that i immediately felt more at ease she was so understanding and really seems to care about me and my baby so im happy with my choice :) Symptoms still here getting stronger every day which im taking as a good sign!

lexi:some nights i have difficulty sleeping too usually when i have something to do the next day lol but it sucks when ur soooo tired and just cant sleep :( i have the same thing i feel quesy if i dont eat so i eat it goes away for awhile then comes back my midwife told me to eat small snacks to prevent this like if i feel that way i grab an apple or something to hold it off, seems to be working so far. when will u know when ur US is?

Oh ya DUH! lol sorry i swear my mind would float away if it wasnt attached these days lol ive been so busy with work and helping my mom i dont know whether im coming or going. how r u feeling?

That's ok we've all got alot on, it was my birthday yest so went out for dinner, would've been nice to have a glass of wine but hey lets hope there's a healthy bean in there and it'll all be worth it, i am off work for 2 weeks now so time to catch up on sleep i hope, not much else different with me still tired and hungry. How's everybody else doing?? x

well happy late bday!! yay sleep is always good lol i havent had enough lately. feeling bout the same physically emotionally not so great having a hard time with OH father...hes being a real jerk dont even care that im pregnant with his grandchild so ive been a bit emotional yesterday and today but im getting over it some now he just wont have anything to do with my baby pure and simple. glad my family is supportive and loving or i donno how i would get through all this!

That's really rough don't let him bring you down, we have enough worry and stress without other people adding to it, at least your family is there for you. Only my parents know, dh chooses not to say anything to his yet, but they won't be supportive anyway, we are not close. I know my mum worries about me all the time though, the joys of being an only child! :winkwink:

I was feeling particularly negative and generally a bit crappy yest, i think cos scan day is getting nearer and i've convinced myself there will be an emty sac, just don't know what i'll do if it happens again :cry: xx

Hi ladies,

its so nice to hear from some people in the same situation as me!

I had a MMC in april and now 7+4, managed to get an early scan on tuesday, and very nervous and worried that im goingto get an empty sac..

Its like a vicious circle as the first time i had few symptoms like sore breasts, and a tiny bit of MS.. then had some beelding but no pain, went for scan and had empty sac! :sad2: - this happened at about 9+5

I am now 7+4 but have had such stronger symptoms, ie MS lasting ALL DAY! and tiredness... but no sore breasts this time!

So i really dont know what to expect and even though early scan may be all good.. it could still go wrong.. trying hard to be positive, but its like a vicious circle, feeling positive, then thinknig the worst... or even preparing myself for the worst!!

Hope all you ladies are donig well!

xxx

Welcome Jersey :hugs:

My mmc was the same, an empty sac. Mmc is so cruel you think everything's ok only to find out it hasn't been for weeks! I'm dreading it happening again, i have a scan 2 days after you. I don't have much in the way of symptoms, had been starving all the time up until yest, but now that's stopped and i just feel different and it's making me think the worst. Good luck with your scan i hope all is well for us all xx

lexi: i know it makes it so hard when OH family isnt supportive! dont worry too much i think ur scan is gonna show u ur beautiful little bean happy and healthy! i understand ur worries cuz i have them too but by the time they gave me an US when i MMC there wasnt even a sac to be seen so thats what im dreading! 2 more days to go and u will get to see ur little one :) ive still got a week to go for mine its driving me crazy!!

JerseyBean: welcome!! u r definitely not alone in this we r here for u if u need to talk :) i know it helps me having other people that have been through this to talk to and worry with. and i can also sympathize with u sooooo much last time i had a few symptoms but nothing real bad this time got more symptoms and getting stronger so im taking that as a good sign! Good luck at your scan today and make sure to update us on how it went :) Sending lots of sticky baby dust ur way!

on another not sorry i havent been on for a few days been busy with work then tripped yesterday and scun my knee up pretty bad so been trying to take it easy... cant wait for the 16th to get here already!! lol Hope everyone is doing well cant wait to read some positive updates :D

baby is the size of a blueberry... YAY lol sorry been a long long day hehehe

Yay for blueberries!! :happydance:

Thanks for the positive encouragement, been feeling negative last few days,

Sorry bout your knee take it easy x

Good luck Jersey bean please tell us how it went xx

Hey ladies, just a little update i had a scan on friday, was so nervous but it went well, was measuring 7+1 with nice heartbeat, next scan is the 15th august.

How are you all? xxx

That's great coco! :happydance:

I am doing ok, scan on thursday getting really nervous can't think about anything else, no symptoms as such just ever so slight queasyness, no sore boobs, which makes me think the worst! :shrug:

Will keep ya posted xx

Hey ladies,

thanks for all your well wishes, went for an early scan this morning, and it wasn't such good news...

They could not find a heartbeat but there was a sac there measuring 16mm.. and going by my dates it should measure 20mm the doc said.

I have to go back next tuesday, to see one way or the other.. the doc said it could just be too early, but its still worrying and very upsetting either way!

I hope you ladies who are anxious about your early scans dont take any notice of this, and please don't worry !

I just thought i'd share my experience with you.. and im hoping everything will be okay next week..

Good luck to all you other ladies !

xxx

Jersey bean am hoping and praying for you that you get some good news next week, i know how upsetting this all is, it's so crap we have to go through this xx :hugs:

Jerseybean - so sorry hun, i hope you have your dates wrong and you get some good news :hugs:

Lexi - good luck with the scan, i know exactly how you feel i was sick with nerves and couldnt sleep a wink before mine, i bet you will be just fine though, my symptoms are not that strong eiter. let us know how you get on.

I am already worrying about the next scan, feels like ages away :(

Hi Ladies,

Sorry haven't posted in ages, I tend to forget the threads I post in sometimes.

Coco thats great to hear!
Jersey hopefully next weeks brings better news

I have my booking appointment with midwife next tuesday, hopefully once she refers me to the hospital, my scan appointment will come through quickly.
Sympton wise the nausea is crazy, constant all day sickness. Can't stand the thought of food most of the time and force myself to eat.

Good luck with MW wyntir.

Well i am back from my 1st scan, i think it's good news.....

We saw a little blob with a flicker of a heartbeat but she said it's very tiny at the mo, and is only measuring 6wks 2days, but i know when i ov'd cos been charting and there's no way it could be less than 7wks. So i duno.... pleased we saw a heartbeat, that's a first for us but still a little concerned. Have begged for another scan and she agreed for 1 in 2wks time so hopefully things will have moved on and we will see more.

She also said i have a corpus luteum cyst on my left ovary but that this was normal, does any1 know much about this? Been having cramps on left side but thought it was just stretching etc.

How's everybody else getting on, anything new? xxx

Jersey Bean i hope this gives you some hope cos if you went by my lmp i would be nearly 8wks but by when i ov'd just over 7wks and they say i am only just over 6wks, so you may have some good news next week. :hugs:

The dates worry me too but i will just have to try and think positive for the next 2wks x

lexi: congrats sweetie love ur US pic and dont worry too much bout being a little behind ur baby may have just implanted a little later which would make it look like ur a little behind but at least u seen ur little bean and heard the heartbeat! im dying to see and hear that when i finally get my scan. wouldnt worry too much bout the cramping its probably just the uterus stretching and baby getting comfy for the months to come :)
wyntir: hope everything goes well and u get ur scan soon!!
coco: congrats on ur US im sure things will look good at ur next one too :) can u post a pic of it for us to see?
jersey: like i told lexi dont get too upset bout not seeing much right now u may have just implanted late which could make ur dates off some most wont see a good sac till at least 8 weeks, good luck and keep us posted hun! by the way ur next scan is the same day as my first one :)
update on me: doing ok so far just very anxious bout my US on tuesday, kinda scared but excited too ive never made it to the point where im able to see my baby last time by the time they gave me an US the baby was already gone so now that its almost time for my scan im getting a bit freaked out u know? been quesy alot but mostly when im hungry no vomiting so far thank god lol my most consistent symptom at this point is i have alot of discharge like worse then OV time but no blood or spotting so midwife says thats completely normal. been napping alot lately cant seem to help it im tired all the time! will post pics of my scan on tuesday but it wont be till the night time cuz my appt isnt untill 3pm my time but will definitely update u all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->