Looking for a bump buddy EDD March 27, 2012

Well good luck for Tuesday greeneyes and jersey bean!! :hugs:
Keep us posted!

AFM - i am just starving/queasy/tired all the time lol!!
Get to sleep no probs but wake up a million times a night and awake every morning super early, prob cos i am so hungry!
Have just eaten a steak sandwich and corn on the cob and now an hour later my stomach is growling it's crazy!! Trying keep stocked up on fruit between meals! I rarely ate between meals before now!! Oh well :baby: must need the fuel :haha: xxx

Hey ladies! not been on much the past week.

Greeneyes - i didnt get a pic :( she said they dont generally give them out till the 12 weeks scan, which is rubbish but i have another scan on monday so going to chance my luck and ask again ( all being well)

Lexi - so glad you saw heartbeat, i wouldnt be concerned about being slightly behind, i'm sure it will be ok, they say once you have seen the HB risk of MC drops alot. hopefully growth will have caught up in the next 2 weeks.

Jerseybean, i really hope you are ok and everything works out at next scan :hugs:

How are we all? i'm getting really nervous about next scan now, managed to convince myself that everything will have gone wrong in the last week :( silly i know but it really messes with my brain all this pregnancy stuff, i guess i'm finding it hard to imagine a good outcome after so much heartache.

Hows the symptoms coming? as for me, i have had sickness this week although none for the last 2 days which has worried me, tummy very bloated and gassy, and tired all the time, boobs are al so still tender although this comes and goes.

Thinking of you all, hoping all is ok :hugs:

Anyone else got scan coming up?

xx

All my symptons have disappeared, I'm worried. First midwife appointment in two days, i'm gonna push for getting an early scan although i'm scared to have a scan incase it has stopped growing. The thought of seeing another empty scan makes me tearful thinking about it.

Just a quick 1 -

Coco hope your scan goes great please let us know.

Wyntir - if you can get a scan then try and do so otherwise you are gonna drive yourself insane, as for symptoms - from what i've read it's normal for them to come and go all the time. I don't have much in the way of symptoms myself, sat i was starving/queasy all day i ate loads and could not get rid of the feeling, felt crap all day. Yesterday i ate like a normal person again 3 meals and wasn't even that bothered bout eating them. I don't have sore boobs and i haven't been sick. Try not to worry easier said than done i know, i was convinced i'd see an empty sac at my scan and am already worrying about the next 1!!

Greeneyes and Jerseybean - good luck tom!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls, had another scan today

measured 8+3 and everything looks good :) :) so delighted, never got a pic, she never even printed one off :(

wont have next scan till 13 weeks now though, seems like ages away!

How are we all?

xx

measured 8+3 and everything looks good :) :) so delighted, never got a pic, she never even printed one off :(

How are we all?

xx

I'm so happy everything went well Coco with your scan:happydance::happydance:
My Dr said to me if u get to 8 wks with a healthy baby the risk drops, try not to stress too much in the next 5 weeks. This one is a little miracle fighter

hey everyone i cant sleep im so excited and scared for my scan tomorrow!! i know ill get pics i just have to ask cuz my sister had to ask too and im seeing the same mid wife she did. im just so nervous i mean still have plenty of symptoms so i think everything is ok ive just never been to this point where i was far enough along to be able to see my lil one on a scan...just nerves im sure but will update u guys tomorrow :)
coco: great news on the scan!! YAY ur lucky u get one at 13 weeks my midwife says ill get one at 8 which is tomorrow then another at 20 and thats it unless something goes wrong.
wyntir: i agree with lexi from what ive read its completely normal for symptoms to come and go mine do all the time.

How are we all?

xx

I'm so happy everything went well Coco with your scan:happydance::happydance:
My Dr said to me if u get to 8 wks with a healthy baby the risk drops, try not to stress too much in the next 5 weeks. This one is a little miracle fighter

Thanks for finding me hun :hugs: xxxx

Good luck with your scan greeneyes! i'm sure it will go great :) cant wait to see the pics :)

Thats rubbish about not getting another scan though, do you not get a scan to do nuchul measurement around 12/13 weeks?

xx

Nope only get 2 scans one at 8 and one at 20 unless something goes wrong but im going to beg for a 12 week one :) Ok so everything went great today seen baby and heartbeat! heartbeat was 171 and im measuring 8+1 instead of 8 but they said it varies so much they r going to keep my due date the same for now. got 4 pics for ya guys to see one was from a pelvic ultrasound and the other 3 clearer ones r from a vaginal one.

Attachments

• My pics 142.jpg
    My pics 142.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
  • My pics 143.jpg
    My pics 143.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
  • My pics 145.jpg
    My pics 145.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
  • My pics 148.jpg
    My pics 148.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Thats fantastic greeneyes :) :happydance: great pics

its the best feeling isnt it? i feel like my next scan is miles away :nope:

Thinking of investing in a doppler in a few weeks time, just to keep me going till scan.

xxx

Fab pics bet you are relieved! You can relax a bit now xxx

Brilliant pictures Greeneyes!

My scan was also good news, baby is there with a heartbeat, we saw if flickering on screen and is measuring 1.28 cm and 7 weeks 4 days. Soo pleased. Is that a normal size? I dunno and didn't think of asking at the time.

Sounds like a good size, congrats you can relax for a bit now xxx

Posting a picture on my other thread

Hey ladies!

I had some brown discharge on thursday, so have yet another scan on monday, very scared that things are going wrong now :(

hope you are all ok. xxx

Hi coco

I have read lots of posts from ladies having various colours of blood and all has been ok so hopefully the same will be for you, good luck for mon, let us know how it goes xx

How's everyone else?

I have my next scan Thursday, am already nervous about it. My appetite seems to have decreased alot, not really fancying anything, had my 1st and only bout of dry heaving wed.

:hugs: to all xxx

Hey ladies sorry i havent been around but my phones been out and i have dial-up so no phone=no internet :( but im back now lol yes i was very relieved after the scan but then this afternoon after taking a walk i went to the bathroom and when i wiped i had some very light pink spotting its continued through the night its not heavy and dont leave any spots on the panty liner i put on. last time i looked it was kinda a tan spot on the tp so in a way im like well that can be normal cuz no pain and its not red so trying not to worry but since its sunday cant call my midwife so if im still spotting in the morning going to call the office and see if i can get in maybe they can use the doppler to hear HB or do another US to relieve my worries some cuz even tho its light and getting lighter still freaked me out cuz this is how it started last time except last time it was red spotting so im hoping everything will be ok!

Wyntir: so glad ur scan went well!! id say the size is fine u may just not be as far as u thought im sure the dr would have let u know if they thought somethin was off and if u seen the HB thats a great sign! what was the babys HB? mine was 171. whats your other thread? id love to see the pics! :)

Coco: i am right there with ya hun its so scary to have even the slightest of spotting! plz let know how ur US goes! Im sure u r fine and that baby is nice and healthy :)

Lexi: GL on ur scan Thursday :) try not to be too nervous last one was great and im sure this one will be too :) wouldnt worry too much bout appetite that comes and goes alot ive read online, and hey dry heaving is a good sign! i know its not fun but means everything is goign good at least its better then MS right? my gram said she had dry heaves all through her pregnancy with my mom so dont worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->